Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

wwwking1

Members
  • Posts

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Posts posted by wwwking1

  1. I know how to read a basic bug report but with BlockID errors and stuff, but there is either an error in Forge or one of the codechicken mods, I uninstalled all other mods just to check, but it still crashes when I open the inv.

     

    --- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 7e3569c6 --------

    Generated 29.09.12 23:35

     

    - Minecraft Version: 1.3.2

    - Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1

    - Java Version: 1.7.0_05, Oracle Corporation

    - Java VM Version: Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation

    - Memory: 479333352 bytes (457 MB) / 648740864 bytes (618 MB) up to 954466304 bytes (910 MB)

    - JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xmx1024m -Xms512m

    - FML: FML v3.0.196.366 Minecraft Forge 4.1.1.251 2 mods loaded, 2 mods active

    FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available

    Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available

    - LWJGL: 2.4.2

    - OpenGL: GeForce GT 540M/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 4.2.0, NVIDIA Corporation

    - Is Modded: Definitely; 'forge,fml'

    - Type: Client

    - Texture Pack: Default

    - Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)

     

    java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access field apn.e from class codechicken.nei.forge.GuiContainerManager

    at codechicken.nei.forge.GuiContainerManager.shouldShowTooltip(GuiContainerManager.java:534)

    at codechicken.nei.forge.GuiContainerManager.renderToolTips(GuiContainerManager.java:515)

    at aqh.a(GuiContainer.java:142)

    at aqq.a(SourceFile:31)

    at aqu.a(SourceFile:47)

    at auw.b(EntityRenderer.java:917)

    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.J(Minecraft.java:871)

    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:764)

    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

    --- END ERROR REPORT bb5e0ff0 ----------

     

    I removed some of the text witch was just like

     

    l='MpServer', x=-21,50, y=8,09, z=248,50], ni['Falling Block'/722, l='MpServer', x=-74,50, y=18,18, z=265,50], ni['Falling Block'/960, l='MpServer', x=-31,50, y=24,09, z=178,50], ni['Falling Block'/723, l='MpServer', x=-75,50, y=17,18, z=266,50], ni['Falling Block'/724, l='MpServer', x=-72,50, y=18,18, z=264,50], ni['Falling Block'/725, l='MpServer', x=-75,50, y=42,18, z=284,50], ni['Falling Block'/1077, l='MpServer', x=-39,50, y=14,40, z=219,50]]

    - Retry Entities: 0 total; []

     

     

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.