After creating a private modpack, we wanted to create a single player test world and we are receiving this error message (Pictured below).
If the upload of the full debug.log file failed (Shows it failed but I see it in the preview), I've created a link to download the .7z file which should be able to be decompressed using 7-zip.
Apologizes in advanced for any missing information in this post. We cannot seem to figure out the issue. Hopefully we can be pointed in the right direction.
You know, the code thingy. In the DefaultBiomeFeatures you sent me to, each builder has a different p_ number thing, like p_243731_0_ or p_243734_0_. I didn't know if I needed one, but apparently event.getSpawns() works. The instructions about removing the bloodghastSpawns were unclear, but I think it should look something like this. You know, without the errors.
The underlined section in red is asking for an EntityClassification, and I gave it an EntityType. But I don't believe I have a classification to give it. I tried 'classification' and 'PlaneswalkerEntities.classification' but those didn't work.