1.16.5 Loot table not dropping custom block

T4nT3_Bl4Ck

Hi everyone,

i'm quite new to minecraft modding and i'm stuck on creating the loot table and in particular on the custom block not dropping. I don't know if i wrote uncorrectly the path or something else. Here is my loot table code, the name of the block is the same in the other file, however (i'm watching a tutorial on how to start modding) it looks the same from the video but it's not working.

{ "type": "minecraft:block",

"name": "advancedcraftingtable:advanced_crafting_table_block",

"pools": [

{

"rolls": 1,

"entries": [

{

"type": "minecraft:item",

"name": "advancedcraftingtable:advanced_crafting_table_block"

} 

]

}

]

}

Thank you so much.

One idea that came into my mind was that maybe the block name in the texture folder was not correct, cause the block has different images for the different faces, so i thought the loot table couldn't find the block model and than couldn't even drop it. However i also tried changing the name (in the loot table file) into minecraft:stone. I tried with a vanilla block but still wasn't dropping it.