Minecraft with forge crashing in minecraft launcher

Antrius

After opening the minecraft launcher where you can pick regular minecraft or snapshots or forge for example and then click play, I realised that when I hover my mouse over forge it says "This installation has been modified and might not support the latest player safety features. I didn't think much of it but when I clicked "Play", my minecraft crashed giving me an error message (see picture). I don't know how to fix this.

(I'm adding mods if it matters to the situation and my forge version is 1.16.1)

download (13).png

Edited by Antrius

After opening the minecraft launcher where you can pick regular minecraft or snapshots or forge for example and then click play, I realised that when I hover my mouse over forge it says "This installation has been modified and might not support the latest player safety features. I didn't think much of it but when I clicked "Play", my minecraft crashed giving me an error message (see picture). I don't know how to fix this.

(I'm adding mods if it matters to the situation and my forge version is 1.16.5) (Someone told me to post the debug log and I think I found it but not sure)

download (13).png

debug.log

• 11 months later...

I’m trying to play RL craft and keep getting this message when I hover over the icon... This installation has been modified and might not support the latest player safety features. Please help!

Edited by MeandD

• Guest locked this topic