I dont know why my game keeps crashing

I recently added a bunch of mods to my game today and now the game crashes during the pre loading, when its done crashing it says Exit code 0. 

These are the mods I have currently installed. can anyone help me figure out why, because it was running fine before I added like 20 mods

image.png.bfdf5a96114dbd63f1dc4f573683e73f.pngimage.thumb.png.0dab5d7d5a99869d7b08ca5cfc5054d2.png

Okay, let's take this slowly.

Exit Code 0 is game terms for "something went wrong". 
Without knowing exactly what caused the problem, there's no way anybody here can diagnose the issue.

Luckily, the game makes a log of what's going on and the problems it encounters when loading.

So, when you're looking at the mods folder, you need to go up one folder (into .minecraft) and then into the "logs" folder.
There should be a whole bunch of files here with weird names, but I need the one called simply "debug", or on some computers, "debug.log".

There are a bunch of files that end with .gz, those are archives of old logs and won't help determine what's going on here.

Once you find the debug log file, you can either attach it in a message here for us to read, or if you like saving us some time, you can open it (with notepad or something) and copy-paste its contents into pastebin - but remember to paste the URL it sends you to once you save it, into here.

Try not to copy-paste the full log into a message here, that takes forever to scroll through. The ways I suggested make it easier for us to search for the problem with external tools.

Immersive Portals is erroring.
It's an extremely invasive mod that changes most of the game's rendering engine. So is Optifine. They're conflicting.
Your best bet is to remove one of those two mods, or downgrade Optifine to G7.

Just now, Curle said:

It's an extremely invasive mod that changes most of the game's rendering engine. So is Optifine. They're conflicting.

Well Ill be sure to look at that, I dont reallt need immersive portals, i just thought it was cool

8 minutes ago, Curle said:

I removed immersive portals, the game runs as it should now! Thank you so much :D