Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Bug de démarage forge


Recommended Posts

-Xmx6G -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:G1NewSizePercent=20 -XX:G1ReservePercent=20 -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=50 -XX:G1HeapRegionSize=32M This is a parameter Version

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, LESACOI said:

-Xmx6G

You need to make this bigger. If it doesn't work, then you don't have enough RAM in your computer to run what you are trying to run, and will probably have to remove some mods and try again. How much RAM is in your computer?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, LESACOI said:

The game has already worked with the same mod and only 4G Merory.

I'm not sure what to tell you then, the crash you posted clearly says there is not enough memory.

When does the crash happen? When loading a saved world, or before you even get to the main menu screen?

If it's when loading a save, does it still do that if you create a new world?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, LESACOI said:

The crash occurs during the launch of the game the single player and multiplayer screen ... it is not yet displaying.

Well, the error says you're running out of memory, and it would seem you're pretty much giving it all you got, so I would try removing some mods and trying again.

"It worked before" doesn't really matter, either the game is taking more memory than before (updates/more mods/etc), or your system has less ram available (more programs running, programs in the background, memory leaks, etc).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share



  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Posts

    • Thanks everybody! I managed to fix it. I just had some missing attributes in my OilFluid class
    • W10 Pro. Android 11 on my S20+(or is it 12 already?). My two other computers are running on W10 home, all behind G-Data security suite, and a Fritz. I'm supposed to use Linux, no? I hate making things compatible, and Linux has limited access to some games I love, so...Mac is even worth I guess? I'm buying servers btw. It's not I couldn't set one up for Linux, but I lack the skills in online security, and I'm paranoid. So not a good combo I guess?
    • Yeah, the whole registry process can be quite confusing and daunting for how MC is working nowadays, but once you get the grasp of it, it actually saves a whole lot of effort, and quantity of code. I'd spend 3 days+ to actually figure I had to apply the getter(.get())[<-- is this even named getter?], to any of the .class references, because stupid Eclipse refused to de-obfuscate the source of problems. It was just making stupid a** auto fix suggestions, that didn't help at all. Google found the answer quite often though. And don't even get me started when I was trying to implement the Oil to world generation. I was literally tearing my hair out for days. But don't give up. We're not the only ones dealing with the reinvention of MC code wheel. I mean I get it. There's always room for improvements. But a wheel is just a wheel, right?
    • Thank you everybody, I have figured out the cause. I was accidentally passing in the constructor for the Fluids instead of the RegistryObject. I changed: super(new ForgeFlowingFluid.Properties( OilFluid.Source::new, OilFluid.Flowing::new, to: super(new ForgeFlowingFluid.Properties( ModFluids.OIL, ModFluids.FLOWING_OIL, And now the fluid actually works! But it doesn't spread though, I think I'd be able to figured it out from now. Thanks a lot Luis_ST and Cratthorax!
    • Because I was used to doing it like that in the past. Also, a block is very sparse in code quantity. Also, also, I would use the blocks to check against blocks of same type at lower levels, to mark as an indicator to what can be found digging deeper into the ground. Doing that with anything but the same object type is just unnecessarily bloating code. However, I had to use creative ways to get something working. What I did was rendering my block and its voxel shape invisible, make it nonsolid and notBlockMovement, then apply the randomTick() method, and using this: worldIn.destroyBlock(pos, true);...which basically drops the item after the blocks gets randomly destroyed. The good thing about that is, with the new DataPack function, I can do all that stuff with a single block object, and then just use instances of other block registers and their properties. I can also customize the loot tables for any of them, but don't need an actual block.class for any of them. Given how I have more then 60 ore blocks in my old mod, that is a really great thing about newer MC versions. The final solution was actually found in vanilla Block.AIR, after messing around with various methods, none of them doing what was easily done in the past MC versions with onBlockAdded(), and dropBlockAsItem(). I'll just leave the block code, and register code here for reference, which should give you a picture of the many things I was trying without success:
  • Topics

  • Who's Online (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.