MinecraftForge class. Where is it?

blackalegator

Hi, I am making a test mod for 1.5.2 and use this tutorial http://www.minecraftforge.net/wiki/Gui_Overlay

This tutorial uses MinecraftForge.EVENT_BUS.register(new GuiBuffBar(Minecraft.getMinecraft()));

Though I cant find that class. The import supplied in the tutorial doesnt exist. Any help?

It is also not explained what does this line do.

@ForgeSubscribe(priority = EventPriority.NORMAL)

public void onRenderExperienceBar(RenderGameOverlayEvent event)

As far as I understand it adds a GuiBuffBar Object to the event bus so that onRenderExperienceBar() is called every time RenderGameOverlayEvent is thrown. Am I correct?

Where can I find all the events?

MinecraftForge.class should be located in net.minecraftforge.common, and the events can be found in net.minecraftforge.event and net.minecraftforge.client.event

As far as I understand it adds a GuiBuffBar Object to the event bus so that onRenderExperienceBar() is called every time RenderGameOverlayEvent is thrown. Am I correct?

Yes