[SOLVED] [1.15.2] Items, Blocks and Biomes are not being registered

s0meg

Hello. I recently added another music disc to the mod that I have been working on. When I ran the mod, the items, blocks, dimensions and biomes that I coded were not being loaded and according to the log, they are missing IDs. I'm not sure what caused this error and am extremely freaked out because I don't want to restart! I have attached a copy of the log from IntelliJ. As it is too large of a file, I have only attached the part of it that I think is relevant to this situation. Please let me know if you would like to see the whole thing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Edited by s0meg
Topic Issue has been resolved

9 hours ago, InspectorCaracal said:

Without knowing the details of your code or the finer points of registering blocks, my first thought when I see "my mod was working, then I made one change and everything broke" is: did you triple-check for typos on the new lines? That's usually what it is for me.

I have made sure that there are no typos in any of the Java files or the JSON files that I edited. I took a closer look at it and it seems that the mod itself is not loading when booting the game through the IDE.

19 minutes ago, s0meg said:

I have made sure that there are no typos in any of the Java files or the JSON files that I edited. I took a closer look at it and it seems that the mod itself is not loading when booting the game through the IDE.

Update: The issue seems to have fixed itself. Thank you for your help

• s0meg changed the title to [SOLVED] [1.15.2] Items, Blocks and Biomes are not being registered