Forge crashes when opening one world

cclay248

I'm not sure if this is a world corruption issue but after doing extensive research, I'm pretty sure the issue is either with my world or with Forge. Earlier today I got home and opened Minecraft and noticed my world was missing. This has happened to me before so I followed the tutorial linked here to restore it. Now, opening that specific world inside Forge will show the typical "Generating World" loading screen. Shortly after it will disappear and just display a blank screen until the game inevitably crashes or I have to force it to by shutting down my laptop or using task manager. The world WILL load perfectly fine in vanilla Minecraft which is why I've come to the conclusion that it's a Forge issue. I just have no clue how to fix it. 

I've used mods for a large majority of this project so switching over to primarily using vanilla Minecraft would cause a lot of issues.

Over the past few hours I have:

1. Uninstalled ALL mods including OptiFine which I've read can cause crashes

2. Uninstalled and reinstalled Forge more than once

(I used the newest version for 1.16.5 and when that didn't work, I downgraded one version. That also didn't work.)

3. Opened the specific world in 1.17.1, then downgraded it back to 1.16.5 to see if I could force it to load. Even if there was chunk error, at least the world opened.

There are no crash logs as I've had to force the game to close almost every single time. I get "Exit Code:0" every time.

2 hours ago, diesieben07 said:

In the logs folder.

I'm only seeing the debug log from today, 7/7/21. The ones from yesterday are .gz files and when I open them with the Notepad program it's just a bunch of useless characters.

30 minutes ago, diesieben07 said:

Why do you not want to post the debug.log from today?

Sorry, here it is: https://pastebin.com/u1U094z4. I hadn't opened the world today since it crashes my machine so I figured that today's log wouldn't show the issue. However, I just launched the world and the same thing happened. I started copying around like 11:50 or so but the issue begins around 12:21 when I opened the world.

25 minutes ago, diesieben07 said:

securitycraft-server.toml Delete this file.

I deleted that and there's still no change. Any other ideas?

Found a crash report! It seems to be crashing on its own now without me having to shutdown my laptop or use task manager. Here: https://pastebin.com/e6AiZ6aT

Edited by cclay248
Found a crash report.

8 minutes ago, diesieben07 said:

If you haven't made any changes to them, delete all configs in the world folder.

I deleted all of the configs in the "serverconfigs" folder. The world still crashes. Are there any other files I need to delete?

2 minutes ago, diesieben07 said:

It looks like you did not delete all serverconfigs.

Do they need to be completely off my system? I believe they're going to Recycling Bin. Otherwise, there are 3 server configs in the folder and I deleted all 3.

Just now, diesieben07 said:

This is not the save you are loading in the log. In the log you are loding C:\Users\codyn\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\saves\Greenfield v.0.5.2 - Copy.

Sorry, I've been swapping out backups like crazy. I just got the files confused. The reason I wanted this world back so bad is I made a ton of progress on a build and that build was not on the backups. I tried this on the save I've been loading and it worked. Thank you so much for your help and I apologize if I wasted your time in any way.