Forge now crashes when I have certain mods installed.

5y5t3m

A while ago I installed a modpack called crazy crave 5, when I launched it and created a world it crashed (This was on the curseforge launcher). After I tried to launch a different pack I had installed and it crashed too even though it was working before (I had not added any mods or changed any files) Then when launching ANY 1.16.X modpacks I had installed they would crash in the same way. And then the other day I added abt ~102 mods to a forge version and played it, i made a world played a bit then added optifine, after that it crashed in the same way as before, now if any modpack has one of those mods installed it will crash. I was told a while ago that the debug log for the first time this happened just cut off and didn't finish. Has anyone had this issue before or know what I can do to fix it?

I have already tried to completely uninstall java and Minecraft + my launcher (GD) and it still didn't work.

Vanilla and optifine on their own work fine. (1.12.2 seems to load fine as well)