1.16.5 forge versions  36.2.0 and 36.1.66 startup crash

i've used both forge versions 36.2.0 and 36.1.66 to upgrade from 36.1.31 because my world is freezing and nothing is moving even though i can move around so i decided to upgrade the launcher but not i can't even start the game because the launcher crashes on startup for both 36.2.0 and 36.1.66 i have no idea what causing it i assumed it was optifine then minecolonies but the startup crashed even when i removed them when it crashes it doesn't leave a crash report so i can't even figure out what is causing it.

here's the latest debug log

https://gist.github.com/keepinitreal247/a9711ffe3d29290d4678503284b7e0ff

10 hours ago, Luis_ST said:

Problem with BetterFoliageMod. Check if there is an update, report to the author if that does not help.

i can start the game but now when i go past a certain point every mob just freezes i can't hit them or anything and the chunks stop loading in i don't understand what is causing this???

4 hours ago, 3.1459 said:

i can start the game but now when i go past a certain point every mob just freezes i can't hit them or anything and the chunks stop loading in i don't understand what is causing this???

one of your mods, it is difficult to say which mod is causing this, because with such errors no real error can be recognized in the log
-> because in most cases the server stops with server overload

but please post the log

6 hours ago, Luis_ST said:

one of your mods, it is difficult to say which mod is causing this, because with such errors no real error can be recognized in the log
-> because in most cases the server stops with server overload

but please post the log

for some reason github wont turn the log into a gist rn is it ok to post it here?

okay the log looks fine there are no error, which can ensure that the game freezes
unfortunately I have no other idea with which I could really help you, sorry

Edit: it can be that i have overread something in the log, which is why I read the log again and i hope i find an error

Edited by Luis_ST

4 minutes ago, Luis_ST said:

okay the log looks fine there are no error, which can ensure that the game freezes
unfortunately I have no other idea with which I could really help you, sorry

Edit: it can be that i have overread something in the log, which is why I read the log again and i hope i find an error

i see thank so much you've been a big help this happened before a couple versions ago and got the same answer  i didn't make a huge deal about it then because it was a small world that i didn't make any real progress on i figured id ask again because i've been on this world for months and i really don't want to delete it just please lmk if u find something 😁