Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is it fine to post tutorial about own framework?

hohserg

Hello! I'm developing my framework for modding and I wanna to narrate about framework at ForgeForum. Seems subforum "User Submitted Tutorials" is a good place and form for it But I have some doubts. Will there be a tutorial about own framework rated as advertising or something like this?

P.S. This question is intended for @diesieben07, but his pm is closed, so it here.

Thx for answer!

I mean not something like documentation, more like showcase, but for modders instead of end-users. Anyway, each topic at "User Submitted Tutorials" must represent useful knowledge, I understand this.

24 minutes ago, diesieben07 said:

My PM is not closed.

Really?

image.thumb.png.b903038780b3f647a32456ba4bf5d369.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• and what is called OreFeatureConfig, while making ore gen
    • I have been trying to download Forge but the Windows Installer isn't coming up, I can see the installer one would use for Linux but no Windows, I have downloaded Java and Jarfix but nothing is working, can someone help?  
    • So I thought that when a capability is attached to an item/entity/etc... the capability will stay until whatever it's attached to is gone. But this doesn't seem to be the case, as when I printed to console whenever a capability is attached, it seems as though a new version of the capability is attached to an item every time I select it in my hotbar, hover over it in inventory, etc. Is this how it's supposed to work? If so, why?
    • Hi, I'm trying to set up a simple forge server just to play with a couple of my friends, but no matter what I do or try I cannot seem to get a Mods folder and for the actual forge part of the server to actually launch. Every time I try to launch the forge.jar via a .bat file I just get a bunch of errors [Errors below] I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. If I can get some help that would be awesome, thanks C:\Users\User\Desktop\Server>java -Xms2G -Xmx6G -jar forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2855.jar nogui A problem occurred running the Server launcher.java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException         at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)         at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:78)         at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)         at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:567)         at net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.run(ServerLaunchWrapper.java:70)         at net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.main(ServerLaunchWrapper.java:34) Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: class jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader cannot be cast to class java.net.URLClassLoader (jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader and java.net.URLClassLoader are in module java.base of loader 'bootstrap')         at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.<init>(Launch.java:34)         at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)         ... 6 more C:\Users\User\Desktop\Server>pause Press any key to continue . . .  
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.