Minecraft Server being very weird

Hyratos

So, long story short, I made a minecraft server for me and my friends. I got a mod list set up and verified that everything worked, got it all working perfectly, and it was all hunky dory. Just today, I finally got my port forward working properly, and I've come across a little bit of an issue. Somehow, my friends can connect to the server without issue and do whatever they need to do, but I cannot. Over local network, over a VPN trying to connect to my own network, no configuration that I try yeilds any results. The errors I'm getting aren't always the same, but it's always something along the lines of "Internal server error" or "client software closed the connection." I've reinstalled Java, I've reinstalled curseforge, I've reinstalled minecraft, and it still does this with every fresh copy. The server side error says "Wrong distro for dedicated server" but that doesn't make sense because I'm running java 8 Update 301 x64 on both machines.
(I'm running MC 1.16.5 using Forge 36.2.2)

error.txt

2 hours ago, diesieben07 said:

JEResources is crashing your server. Report this to the mod author.

I figured it out, turns out JE resources was causing some issues since it's client side, I simply removed it and now nobody has problems connecting to the server.

23 hours ago, diesieben07 said:

Report this bug to the mod author. Client-only mods should simply disable themselves and do nothing on the server, not crash the game with obscure errors.

It wasn't outright crashing either the game or the server, it was simply refusing the connection once it got to the "loading world" stage. How would I report this to the mod author? (I'm rather new to the modding scene)