my forge server wont generate files

dojokid

When I download the forge file 1.17.1 and install it to a map place on my deskpage it only generates a run.bat file without me creating it. The java files its supposed to generate wont appear, when i try to install the 1.16.5 version of forge, the java files that arent appearing in my 1.17.1 version appear. But when i try to make a run.bat file nog of the other required files are generated, for instance the file where you have to change the terms to true. Does anybody know how to fix this issue? I have hosted a modded server before, so I dont get why its working now. 

Thanks for your reply. the run.bat file that appears when im downloading the 1.17.1 version works, until your supposed to change the eula to True. And you cant cloose how much ram your server is allowed to use, cause the bat file is already placed aftershave the download. When you try to create a New run.bat file with the desired amount of ram, the file will open, but thats about it. Also non of the Java files that are supposed to appear after the download, appear... its hard to explain, but if i knew the solution, i wouldnt be posten here 😅