Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[1.16.5] Capabilities attached to ItemStacks continuously trigger writeNBT

Phi

Hello, I've been trying to attach a capability to an ItemStack, but while the capability itself attaches fine, any data I write to it is reset to 0 at one point or another. Really the only possible cause that I've been able to find for this is with a Logger in the writeNBT function of the capability class, which shows that it will just continuously call this function while the capability persists.

I've attached the same capability to an Entity instead, which works fine, and I've attached a different previously working capability to an ItemStack which produces the same problem as described above. 

The attach event code (same code with different types of items also produces the problem) :

@SubscribeEvent
public static void onItemAttachCapabilitiesEvent(AttachCapabilitiesEvent<ItemStack> event) {
  if (event.getObject().getItem() instanceof PotionItem) {
    PotionChargesProvider provider = new PotionChargesProvider();
    event.addCapability(new ResourceLocation(VanillaSpice.MOD_ID, "potioncharges"), provider);
    event.addListener(provider::invalidate);
  }
}

The capability class:

public class CapabilityPotionCharges {

private static final Logger LOGGER = LogManager.getLogger();

@CapabilityInject(IPotionCharges.class)
    public static Capability<IPotionCharges> POTION_CHARGES_CAPABILITY = null;

public static void register() {
        CapabilityManager.INSTANCE.register(IPotionCharges.class, new Storage(), DefaultPotionCharges::new);
    }

private static class Storage implements Capability.IStorage<IPotionCharges> {

@Nullable
        @Override
        public INBT writeNBT(Capability<IPotionCharges> capability, IPotionCharges instance, Direction side) {
            LOGGER.info("potion writeNBT");
            CompoundNBT tag = new CompoundNBT();
            tag.putInt("charges", instance.getCharges());
            return tag;
        }

@Override
        public void readNBT(Capability<IPotionCharges> capability, IPotionCharges instance, Direction side, INBT nbt) {
            LOGGER.info("potion readNBT");
            int charges = ((CompoundNBT) nbt).getInt("charges");
            instance.setCharges(charges);
        }

}

}

The provider class:

public class PotionChargesProvider implements ICapabilitySerializable<CompoundNBT> {

private final DefaultPotionCharges potionCharges = new DefaultPotionCharges();
    private final LazyOptional<IPotionCharges> potionChargesOptional = LazyOptional.of(() -> potionCharges);

public void invalidate() { potionChargesOptional.invalidate(); }

@Nonnull
    @Override
    public <T> LazyOptional<T> getCapability(@Nonnull Capability<T> cap, @Nullable Direction side) {
        return potionChargesOptional.cast();
    }

@Override
    public CompoundNBT serializeNBT() {
        if (CapabilityPotionCharges.POTION_CHARGES_CAPABILITY == null) {
            return new CompoundNBT();
        } else {
            return (CompoundNBT) CapabilityPotionCharges.POTION_CHARGES_CAPABILITY.writeNBT(potionCharges, null);
        }
    }

@Override
    public void deserializeNBT(CompoundNBT nbt) {
        if (CapabilityPotionCharges.POTION_CHARGES_CAPABILITY != null) {
            CapabilityPotionCharges.POTION_CHARGES_CAPABILITY.readNBT(potionCharges, null, nbt);
        }
    }

}

The default capability class is just a getter and a setter for a private int.

I'm really hoping there's just something stupid I'm forgetting about ItemStacks, been trying to figure this one out for way too long now.

latest.log

Edited by Phi

Whenever a player removes a potion from a brewing stand it sets the charges on that potion to 3 (currently also has an xp check on it). Then in LivingEntityUseItemEvent.Start/Finish (I tested both to be sure) it checks the charges, at which point they show as 0.

Alright, I have identified the problem. First of all I simplified the code to just add an nbt tag to the potion instead of a whole capability. The system now looks like this:

@SubscribeEvent
    public static void onPlayerBrewPotionEvent(PlayerBrewedPotionEvent event) {
        PlayerEntity player = event.getPlayer();
        ItemStack stack = event.getStack();
        if (!player.level.isClientSide()) {            
            CompoundNBT tag = stack.getTag();
            if (tag == null) { tag = new CompoundNBT(); }
            tag.putInt("vs_charges", 3);
            LOGGER.info(tag.getInt("vs_charges"));
            stack.setTag(tag);
        }
    }

@SubscribeEvent
    public static void onItemUseFinishEvent(LivingEntityUseItemEvent.Finish event) {
        ItemStack stack = event.getItem();
        LivingEntity entity = event.getEntityLiving();

if (entity instanceof PlayerEntity && !entity.level.isClientSide()) {
            PlayerEntity player = (PlayerEntity) entity;

if (stack.getItem() instanceof PotionItem) {
                CompoundNBT tag = stack.getTag();
                int charges = 0;
                if (tag != null) { charges = tag.getInt("vs_charges"); }
                LOGGER.info(charges);
                if (charges > 0) {
                    tag.putInt("vs_charges", charges - 1);
                    stack.setTag(tag);
                    event.setResultStack(stack);
                }
            }
        }
    }

Initially, this had the same problem as before, where on drinking a potion the charges would read 0 again. However it seems that this is only the case when shift-clicking the potion from the brewing stand. If picked up with just a left click, the charges are saved properly and everything works as it should. The shift-clicking problem doesn't extend to any other containers, i.e. if I pick up a potion from a brewing stand and then shift-click it into a chest and back out, it still works properly.

I guess this means I'm looking for a way to detect a shift-click in a brewing stand to save the data elsewhere, and then restore it later?

Edited by Phi

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Valhelsia Structures needs to update for the new Forge version. If you want to use the Mod you need to downgrade to 39.0.44.
    • More collaboration between forge and minecraft. Currently my minecraft version is wacked because I have multiple partial minecraft instances with forge on top. Surprisingly it still runs "fine"....  
    • when i get to the launcher and click play it crashes with error code 1 and no other info, these are the latest logs, please help [22:35:46] [main/INFO]: ModLauncher running: args [--username, Godlydestroyer4, --version, forge-37.1.1, --gameDir, C:\Users\Chris\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\E.E, --assetsDir, C:\Users\Chris\curseforge\minecraft\Install\assets, --assetIndex, 1.17, --uuid, 894d4412c9eb4c65b641e9830c8384db, --accessToken, ????????, --userType, mojang, --versionType, release, --width, 1024, --height, 768, --launchTarget, forgeclient, --fml.forgeVersion, 37.1.1, --fml.mcVersion, 1.17.1, --fml.forgeGroup, net.minecraftforge, --fml.mcpVersion, 20210706.113038] [22:35:46] [main/INFO]: ModLauncher 9.0.7+91+master.8569cdf starting: java version 16.0.1 by Microsoft [22:35:46] [main/INFO]: OptiFineTransformationService.onLoad [22:35:46] [main/INFO]: OptiFine ZIP file URL: union:/C:/Users/Chris/curseforge/minecraft/Instances/E.E/mods/OptiFine_1.17.1_HD_U_H1_MOD.jar%2353! [22:35:46] [main/INFO]: OptiFine ZIP file: C:\Users\Chris\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\E.E\mods\OptiFine_1.17.1_HD_U_H1_MOD.jar [22:35:46] [main/INFO]: Target.PRE_CLASS is available [22:35:46] [main/INFO]: SpongePowered MIXIN Subsystem Version=0.8.4 Source=union:/C:/Users/Chris/curseforge/minecraft/Install/libraries/org/spongepowered/mixin/0.8.4/mixin-0.8.4.jar%2319! Service=ModLauncher Env=CLIENT [22:35:46] [main/INFO]: OptiFineTransformationService.initialize [22:35:46] [main/INFO]: Found mod file appleskin-forge-mc1.17.1-2.2.0.jar of type MOD with locator {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Chris\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\E.E\mods} [22:35:46] [main/INFO]: Found mod file architectury-2.9.3.jar of type MOD with locator {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Chris\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\E.E\mods} [22:35:46] [main/INFO]: Found mod file citadel-1.9.5-1.17.1.jar of type MOD with locator {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Chris\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\E.E\mods} [22:35:46] [main/INFO]: Found mod file curios-forge-1.17.1-5.0.2.7.jar of type MOD with locator {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Chris\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\E.E\mods} [22:35:46] [main/INFO]: Found mod file durabilitytooltip-1.0.1-mc1.17.jar of type MOD with locator {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Chris\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\E.E\mods} [22:35:46] [main/INFO]: Found mod file EnchantmentDescriptions-Forge-1.17.1-8.17.2.jar of type MOD with locator {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Chris\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\E.E\mods} [22:35:46] [main/INFO]: Found mod file EpicFightMod-17.0.6.jar of type MOD with locator {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Chris\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\E.E\mods} [22:35:46] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Iceberg-1.17.1-1.0.27.jar of type MOD with locator {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Chris\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\E.E\mods} [22:35:46] [main/INFO]: Found mod file ironchest-1.17.1-12.0.2.jar of type MOD with locator {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Chris\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\E.E\mods} [22:35:46] [main/INFO]: Found mod file ironfurnaces-1.17.1-2.8.4.jar of type MOD with locator {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Chris\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\E.E\mods} [22:35:46] [main/INFO]: Found mod file jei-1.17.1-8.3.1.62.jar of type MOD with locator {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Chris\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\E.E\mods} [22:35:46] [main/INFO]: Found mod file journeymap-1.17.1-5.7.3.jar of type MOD with locator {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Chris\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\E.E\mods} [22:35:46] [main/INFO]: Found mod file OPChanter-1.17.1-1.1.0.jar of type MOD with locator {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Chris\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\E.E\mods} [22:35:46] [main/INFO]: Found mod file OreExcavation-1.9.158.jar of type MOD with locator {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Chris\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\E.E\mods} [22:35:46] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Placebo-1.17.1-5.0.2.jar of type MOD with locator {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Chris\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\E.E\mods} [22:35:46] [main/INFO]: Found mod file Snow_Pig-1.17.1-1.1.1.jar of type MOD with locator {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Chris\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\E.E\mods} [22:35:46] [main/INFO]: Found mod file structure_gel-1.17.1-2.0.1.jar of type MOD with locator {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Chris\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\E.E\mods} [22:35:46] [main/INFO]: Found mod file supermartijn642configlib-1.0.9-mc1.17.jar of type MOD with locator {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Chris\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\E.E\mods} [22:35:46] [main/INFO]: Found mod file swingthroughgrass-1.17.1-1.6.0.jar of type MOD with locator {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Chris\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\E.E\mods} [22:35:46] [main/INFO]: Found mod file swordsoftheend-0.0.12b-1.17.1.jar of type MOD with locator {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Chris\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\E.E\mods} [22:35:46] [main/INFO]: Found mod file the-conjurer-1.17.1-1.1.0.jar of type MOD with locator {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Chris\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\E.E\mods} [22:35:46] [main/INFO]: Found mod file ToastControl-1.17.1-5.0.0.jar of type MOD with locator {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Chris\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\E.E\mods} [22:35:46] [main/INFO]: Found mod file twilightforest-1.17.1-4.0.875-universal.jar of type MOD with locator {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Chris\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\E.E\mods} [22:35:46] [main/INFO]: Found mod file village-employment-1.17.1-1.5.0.jar of type MOD with locator {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Chris\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\E.E\mods} [22:35:46] [main/INFO]: Found mod file wandering-bag-1.17.1-1.0.3.jar of type MOD with locator {mods folder locator at C:\Users\Chris\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\E.E\mods} [22:35:46] [main/INFO]: Found mod file fmlcore-1.17.1-37.1.1.jar of type LIBRARY with locator net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.MinecraftLocator@42deb43a [22:35:46] [main/INFO]: Found mod file javafmllanguage-1.17.1-37.1.1.jar of type LANGPROVIDER with locator net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.MinecraftLocator@42deb43a [22:35:46] [main/INFO]: Found mod file mclanguage-1.17.1-37.1.1.jar of type LANGPROVIDER with locator net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.MinecraftLocator@42deb43a [22:35:46] [main/INFO]: Found mod file client-1.17.1-20210706.113038-srg.jar of type MOD with locator net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.MinecraftLocator@42deb43a [22:35:46] [main/INFO]: Found mod file forge-1.17.1-37.1.1-universal.jar of type MOD with locator net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.MinecraftLocator@42deb43a [22:35:47] [main/INFO]: OptiFineTransformationService.transformers [22:35:47] [main/INFO]: Targets: 336 [22:35:48] [main/INFO]: additionalClassesLocator: [optifine., net.optifine.] [22:35:48] [main/INFO]: Launching target 'forgeclient' with arguments [--version, forge-37.1.1, --gameDir, C:\Users\Chris\curseforge\minecraft\Instances\E.E, --assetsDir, C:\Users\Chris\curseforge\minecraft\Install\assets, --uuid, 894d4412c9eb4c65b641e9830c8384db, --username, Godlydestroyer4, --assetIndex, 1.17, --accessToken, ????????, --userType, mojang, --versionType, release, --width, 1024, --height, 768] [22:35:48] [main/WARN]: Reference map 'epicfight.mixins.refmap.json' for epicfight.mixins.json could not be read. If this is a development environment you can ignore this message [22:35:50] [main/WARN]: @Final field f_96540_:Ljava/util/List; in iceberg.mixins.json:ScreenMixin should be final [22:35:50] [main/INFO]: [OptiFine] (Reflector) Field not found: World.tileEntitiesToBeRemoved  
    • I can't seem to figure out how to send it. If there is a way, do let me know!
    • I have spent weeks on a minecraft world on Tlauncher and using ForgeOptifine 1.18.1 and now it doesnt work. The Last thing I remember is that I had click Opened to Lan and went creative mode, and then exited. Since then whenever I try to go back into my world it just says reading data then goes blank and loads forever at which point I need to close it, here is the error I get: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // This doesn't make any sense! Time: 26/01/2022, 01:44 Description: Exception in server tick loop net.minecraftforge.fml.config.ConfigFileTypeHandler$ConfigLoadingException: Failed loading config file car-server.toml of type SERVER for modid car     at net.minecraftforge.fml.config.ConfigFileTypeHandler.lambda$reader$1(ConfigFileTypeHandler.java:61) ~[fmlcore-1.18.1-39.0.10.jar%2399!:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.config.ConfigTracker.openConfig(ConfigTracker.java:74) ~[fmlcore-1.18.1-39.0.10.jar%2399!:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.config.ConfigTracker.lambda$loadConfigs$1(ConfigTracker.java:64) ~[fmlcore-1.18.1-39.0.10.jar%2399!:?] {}     at java.lang.Iterable.forEach(Iterable.java:75) ~[?:?] {re:computing_frames,re:mixin}     at java.util.Collections$SynchronizedCollection.forEach(Collections.java:2131) ~[?:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.config.ConfigTracker.loadConfigs(ConfigTracker.java:64) ~[fmlcore-1.18.1-39.0.10.jar%2399!:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.server.ServerLifecycleHooks.handleServerAboutToStart(ServerLifecycleHooks.java:94) ~[forge-1.18.1-39.0.10-universal.jar%23102!:?] {re:classloading}     at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:?] {}     at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:77) ~[?:?] {}     at jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:?] {}     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:568) ~[?:?] {}     at net.optifine.reflect.Reflector.callBoolean(Reflector.java:702) ~[OptiFine-1.18.1_HD_U_H5_pre2.jar%23103!:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.client.server.IntegratedServer.m_7038_(IntegratedServer.java:83) ~[client-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2398!:?] {re:classloading,xf:OptiFine:default}     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.m_130011_(MinecraftServer.java:644) ~[client-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2398!:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.m_177918_(MinecraftServer.java:258) ~[client-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2398!:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833) [?:?] {} Caused by: com.electronwill.nightconfig.core.io.ParsingException: Not enough data available     at com.electronwill.nightconfig.core.io.ParsingException.notEnoughData(ParsingException.java:22) ~[core-3.6.4.jar%237!:?] {}     at com.electronwill.nightconfig.core.io.ReaderInput.directReadChar(ReaderInput.java:36) ~[core-3.6.4.jar%237!:?] {}     at com.electronwill.nightconfig.core.io.AbstractInput.readChar(AbstractInput.java:49) ~[core-3.6.4.jar%237!:?] {}     at com.electronwill.nightconfig.core.io.AbstractInput.readCharsUntil(AbstractInput.java:123) ~[core-3.6.4.jar%237!:?] {}     at com.electronwill.nightconfig.toml.TableParser.parseKey(TableParser.java:166) ~[toml-3.6.4.jar%238!:?] {}     at com.electronwill.nightconfig.toml.TableParser.parseDottedKey(TableParser.java:145) ~[toml-3.6.4.jar%238!:?] {}     at com.electronwill.nightconfig.toml.TableParser.parseNormal(TableParser.java:55) ~[toml-3.6.4.jar%238!:?] {}     at com.electronwill.nightconfig.toml.TomlParser.parse(TomlParser.java:44) ~[toml-3.6.4.jar%238!:?] {}     at com.electronwill.nightconfig.toml.TomlParser.parse(TomlParser.java:37) ~[toml-3.6.4.jar%238!:?] {}     at com.electronwill.nightconfig.core.io.ConfigParser.parse(ConfigParser.java:113) ~[core-3.6.4.jar%237!:?] {}     at com.electronwill.nightconfig.core.io.ConfigParser.parse(ConfigParser.java:219) ~[core-3.6.4.jar%237!:?] {}     at com.electronwill.nightconfig.core.io.ConfigParser.parse(ConfigParser.java:202) ~[core-3.6.4.jar%237!:?] {}     at com.electronwill.nightconfig.core.file.WriteSyncFileConfig.load(WriteSyncFileConfig.java:73) ~[core-3.6.4.jar%237!:?] {}     at com.electronwill.nightconfig.core.file.AutosaveCommentedFileConfig.load(AutosaveCommentedFileConfig.java:85) ~[core-3.6.4.jar%237!:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.config.ConfigFileTypeHandler.lambda$reader$1(ConfigFileTypeHandler.java:57) ~[fmlcore-1.18.1-39.0.10.jar%2399!:?] {}     ... 15 more A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- System Details -- Details:     Minecraft Version: 1.18.1     Minecraft Version ID: 1.18.1     Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0     Java Version: 17.0.1, Microsoft     Java VM Version: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Microsoft     Memory: 2804047024 bytes (2674 MiB) / 4294967296 bytes (4096 MiB) up to 4294967296 bytes (4096 MiB)     CPUs: 8     Processor Vendor: GenuineIntel     Processor Name: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700 CPU @ 3.00GHz     Identifier: Intel64 Family 6 Model 158 Stepping 13     Microarchitecture: Coffee Lake     Frequency (GHz): 3.00     Number of physical packages: 1     Number of physical CPUs: 8     Number of logical CPUs: 8     Graphics card #0 name: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER     Graphics card #0 vendor: NVIDIA (0x10de)     Graphics card #0 VRAM (MB): 4095.00     Graphics card #0 deviceId: 0x1e84     Graphics card #0 versionInfo: DriverVersion=30.0.14.9676     Memory slot #0 capacity (MB): 8192.00     Memory slot #0 clockSpeed (GHz): 2.40     Memory slot #0 type: DDR4     Memory slot #1 capacity (MB): 8192.00     Memory slot #1 clockSpeed (GHz): 2.40     Memory slot #1 type: DDR4     Memory slot #2 capacity (MB): 8192.00     Memory slot #2 clockSpeed (GHz): 2.40     Memory slot #2 type: DDR4     Memory slot #3 capacity (MB): 8192.00     Memory slot #3 clockSpeed (GHz): 2.40     Memory slot #3 type: DDR4     Virtual memory max (MB): 44990.47     Virtual memory used (MB): 24471.29     Swap memory total (MB): 12288.00     Swap memory used (MB): 86.63     JVM Flags: 10 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xss1M -Xmn128M -Xmx4096M -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:G1NewSizePercent=20 -XX:G1ReservePercent=20 -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=50 -XX:G1HeapRegionSize=32M     Server Running: true     Player Count: 0 / 8; []     Data Packs: vanilla, mod:forge, mod:tlskincape (incompatible), mod:repurposed_structures, mod:morevillagers (incompatible), mod:ambientsounds (incompatible), mod:morevanillalib, mod:ironfurnaces, mod:creativecore, mod:additionallanterns, mod:jei (incompatible), mod:supermartijn642corelib, mod:car, mod:recall (incompatible), mod:xaerominimap, mod:gravestone (incompatible), mod:tdnf (incompatible), mod:securitycraft, mod:autoreglib (incompatible), mod:naturescompass (incompatible), mod:additionalbars (incompatible), mod:libx, mod:vanillahammers, mod:gobber2 (incompatible), mod:sophisticatedbackpacks (incompatible), mod:mcjtylib (incompatible), mod:rftoolsbase (incompatible), mod:rftoolsutility (incompatible), mod:rftoolscontrol (incompatible), mod:newwalls, mod:cfm (incompatible), mod:mcwdoors, mod:rftoolspower (incompatible), mod:quark (incompatible), mod:dramaticdoors, mod:chalk (incompatible), mod:fasterladderclimbing, mod:refinedstorage     Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)     Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge'; Server brand changed to 'forge'     OptiFine Version: OptiFine_1.18.1_HD_U_H5_pre2     OptiFine Build: 20211216-185314     Render Distance Chunks: 8     Mipmaps: 4     Anisotropic Filtering: 1     Antialiasing: 0     Multitexture: false     Shaders: SEUS-Renewed-v1.0.1.zip     OpenGlVersion: 3.2.0 NVIDIA 496.76     OpenGlRenderer: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER/PCIe/SSE2     OpenGlVendor: NVIDIA Corporation     CpuCount: 8     ModLauncher: 9.0.7+91+master.8569cdf     ModLauncher launch target: forgeclient     ModLauncher naming: srg     ModLauncher services:           mixin PLUGINSERVICE           eventbus PLUGINSERVICE           object_holder_definalize PLUGINSERVICE           runtime_enum_extender PLUGINSERVICE           capability_token_subclass PLUGINSERVICE           accesstransformer PLUGINSERVICE           runtimedistcleaner PLUGINSERVICE           mixin TRANSFORMATIONSERVICE           OptiFine TRANSFORMATIONSERVICE           fml TRANSFORMATIONSERVICE      FML Language Providers:          minecraft@1.0         javafml@null     Mod List:          client-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar             |Minecraft                     |minecraft                     |1.18.1              |DONE      |Manifest: a1:d4:5e:04:4f:d3:d6:e0:7b:37:97:cf:77:b0:de:ad:4a:47:ce:8c:96:49:5f:0a:cf:8c:ae:b2:6d:4b:8a:3f         repurposed_structures_forge-4.1.0+1.18.1.jar      |Repurposed Structures         |repurposed_structures         |4.1.0+1.18.1        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         morevillagers-FORGE-1.18.1-3.1.1.jar              |More Villagers                |morevillagers                 |3.1.1               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         AmbientSounds_v5.0.2_mc1.18.1.jar                 |Ambient Sounds                |ambientsounds                 |3.0.3               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         MoreVanillaLib-1.18.1-3.0.3.jar                   |MoreVanillaLib                |morevanillalib                |1.18.1-3.0.3        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ironfurnaces-1.18.1-3.1.3.jar                     |Iron Furnaces                 |ironfurnaces                  |3.1.3               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         CreativeCore_v2.4.1_mc1.18.1.jar                  |CreativeCore                  |creativecore                  |2.4.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         additionallanterns-1.0.0-mc1.18.jar               |Additional Lanterns           |additionallanterns            |1.0.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         jei-1.18.1-9.1.2.61.jar                           |Just Enough Items             |jei                           |9.1.2.61            |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         supermartijn642corelib-1.0.16-mc1.18.jar          |SuperMartijn642's Core Lib    |supermartijn642corelib        |1.0.16              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         car-1.18.1-1.0.0.jar                              |Ultimate Car Mod              |car                           |1.18.1-1.0.0        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         recall-1.3.jar                                    |Recall                        |recall                        |1.3                 |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Xaeros_Minimap_21.23.1_Forge_1.18.jar             |Xaero's Minimap               |xaerominimap                  |21.23.1             |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         gravestone-1.18.1-1.0.0.jar                       |Gravestone Mod                |gravestone                    |1.18.1-1.0.0        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         tdnf-forge-mc118-3.0.173.jar                      |Trees Do Not Float            |tdnf                          |3.0.173             |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Security-Craft-Mod-1.18.1.jar                     |SecurityCraft                 |securitycraft                 |1.9.0.2-beta1       |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         AutoRegLib-1.7-52.jar                             |AutoRegLib                    |autoreglib                    |1.7-52              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         NaturesCompass-1.18.1-1.9.4-forge.jar             |Nature's Compass              |naturescompass                |1.18.1-1.9.4-forge  |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         1.18.1-additionalbars-2.3.0.jar                   |Additional Bars               |additionalbars                |2.3.0               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         LibX-1.18.1-3.1.2.jar                             |LibX                          |libx                          |1.18.1-3.1.2        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Vanilla-Hammers-Mod-1.18.1.jar                    |Vanilla Hammers               |vanillahammers                |1.18.1-4.0.0        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Gobber2-Forge-1.18.1-2.6.11.jar                   |Gobber 2                      |gobber2                       |2.6.11              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         sophisticatedbackpacks-1.18.1-3.15.1.505.jar      |Sophisticated Backpacks       |sophisticatedbackpacks        |1.18.1-3.15.1.505   |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         McJtyLib-1.18.1.jar                               |McJtyLib                      |mcjtylib                      |1.18-6.0.6          |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         RFTools-Base-Mod-1.18.1.jar                       |RFToolsBase                   |rftoolsbase                   |1.18-3.0.3          |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         RFTools-Utility-Mod-1.18.1.jar                    |RFToolsUtility                |rftoolsutility                |1.18-4.0.5          |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         RFTools-Control-Mod-1.18.1.jar                    |RFToolsControl                |rftoolscontrol                |1.18-5.0.1          |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         NewSlabsStairsWalls-1.18.1-2.0.1.jar              |New Slabs, Stairs & Walls     |newwalls                      |2.0.1               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         MrCrayfishs-Furniture-Mod-1.18.1.jar              |MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod    |cfm                           |7.0.0-pre27         |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Macaws-Doors-Mod-1.18.1.jar                       |Macaw's Doors                 |mcwdoors                      |1.0.5               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         RFTools-Power-Mod-1.18.1.jar                      |RFToolsPower                  |rftoolspower                  |1.18-4.0.2          |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         forge-1.18.1-39.0.10-universal.jar                |Forge                         |forge                         |39.0.10             |DONE      |Manifest: 22:af:21:d8:19:82:7f:93:94:fe:2b:ac:b7:e4:41:57:68:39:87:b1:a7:5c:c6:44:f9:25:74:21:14:f5:0d:90         Quark-3.0-334.jar                                 |Quark                         |quark                         |3.0-334             |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         DramaticDoors-1.18.1-1.4.2.jar                    |Dramatic Doors                |dramaticdoors                 |1.18.1-1.4.2        |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         chalk-1.18.1-1.1.1.jar                            |Chalk                         |chalk                         |1.1.1               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         tl_skin_cape_forge_1.18_1.18.1-1.23.jar           |TLSkinCape                    |tlskincape                    |1.23                |DONE      |Manifest: 19:f5:ce:44:81:0c:e4:22:05:5e:73:c5:a8:cd:de:f3:c8:cf:a9:b3:01:70:40:a0:ee:2d:50:7a:1c:3d:1c:8a         FasterLadderClimbing-1.18.1-0.2.3.jar             |Faster Ladder Climbing        |fasterladderclimbing          |0.2.3               |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         refinedstorage-1.10.0-beta.4.jar                  |Refined Storage               |refinedstorage                |1.10.0-beta.4       |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE     Crash Report UUID: 1a2979cc-d057-4e24-afe6-b34ee3edd9fc     FML: 39.0     Forge: net.minecraftforge:39.0.10
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.