[SOLVED] Could not resolve all files for configuration ':runtimeClasspathCopy'.

Salvadormg15

Hi!, I'm trying to set up a workspace for a 1.17 mod.
I want to port a 1.16.5 mod I already have, but first I wanted to try to set up a new empty mod, just to assure it works.

The problem is when I run genEclipseRuns, it throws me

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
Could not resolve all files for configuration ':runtimeClasspathCopy'.
> Could not find net.minecraftforge:forge:1.17.1-37.0.61_mapped_official_1.17.1.
  Searched in the following locations:
    - file:/C:/Users/migue/.gradle/caches/forge_gradle/bundeled_repo/net/minecraftforge/forge/1.17.1-37.0.61_mapped_official_1.17.1/forge-1.17.1-37.0.61_mapped_official_1.17.1.pom
    - file:/C:/Users/migue/.gradle/caches/forge_gradle/bundeled_repo/net/minecraftforge/forge/1.17.1-37.0.61_mapped_official_1.17.1/forge-1.17.1-37.0.61_mapped_official_1.17.1.jar
  Required by:
      project :

* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

Deprecated Gradle features were used in this build, making it incompatible with Gradle 8.0.

You can use '--warning-mode all' to show the individual deprecation warnings and determine if they come from your own scripts or plugins.

See https://docs.gradle.org/7.2/userguide/command_line_interface.html#sec:command_line_warnings

BUILD FAILED in 24s

I have OpenJDK16, and the Path and JAVA_HOME variables correctly set.

I'm using the default mdk, so I didn't change anything from build.gradle

Any help is appreciated, I've been stucked with this for hours

Edited by Salvadormg15
Solved

• Salvadormg15 changed the title to [SOLVED] Could not resolve all files for configuration ':runtimeClasspathCopy'.
  • 2 months later...
  • Guest locked this topic