Item NBT Data problem. (always say null)

Moritz

Hello.

I wrote an Item which stores NBT data (Some Integer, double, Boolean) everything like that.

But the Problem is Everytime i use it in my custom Furnace it returns the data Null.

Here is my Item code:

package speiger.src.tinychest.common.items.module;

import net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer;
import net.minecraft.item.ItemStack;
import speiger.src.api.api.IProductModul;
import speiger.src.api.common.items.ItemSpmod;
import speiger.src.tinychest.TinyChest;
import cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.Side;
import cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.SideOnly;

public class ItemProductionModul extends ItemSpmod implements IProductModul 
{

public ItemProductionModul(int par1)
{
	super(par1, true);
	this.setMaxStackSize(1);
  	        this.setMaxDamage(0);
        	this.setHasSubtypes(true);
	this.setCreativeTab(TinyChest.tinyChest);
}

@Override
public double getModulSpeed(ItemStack par1) 
{
	NBTTagCompound safe = par1.getTagCompound.getCompoundTag("Modul");
	return safe.getDouble("ModulSpeed");
}

@Override
public int getModulEnergyConsum(ItemStack par1)
{
	return safe.getIntegee("ModulEnergy");
}

@Override
@SideOnly(Side.CLIENT)
public int getIconFromDamage(int par1) 
{
	return 0;
}

@Override
public String getItemDisplayName(ItemStack par1) 
{
	return "TestModul";
}

@Override
public boolean doesAModulNeedsEnergy(ItemStack par1) 
{
	return safe.getBoolean("ModulNeeds");
}

@Override
public ItemStack getRecipeOutput(ItemStack input, ItemStack par1) 
{
	return RecipeInformations.getRecipeLists().getRecipeOutput(safe.getInteger("ModulRecipe"),input, safe.getInteger("ModulMode"));
}

@Override
public int getInputStackSize(ItemStack input, ItemStack modul) 
{
	return 1;
}

@Override
public ItemStack getExtraOutput(ItemStack input, ItemStack output, ItemStack modul) 
{
	return null;
}

@Override
public void getSubItems(int par1, CreativeTabs par2CreativeTabs, List par3)
	{
	ItemStack modul = new ItemStack(par1, 1,0);
	NBTTagCompound safe = new NBTTagCompound();
	safe.setCompoundTag("Modul", new NBTTagCompound());
	safe.setInteger("ModulEnergy", 1);
	safe.setDouble("ModulSpeed", 10.0D);
	safe.setBoolean("ModulNeeds", true);
	safe.setInteger("ModulRecipe", 1);
	safe.setInteger("ModulMode", 0);
	safe.setTagCompound(modul);
	par3.add(modul);
}

}

So what do i make wrong?

i think you got it backward

try adding the nbt in the method "onCreate" instead //this may or may not be the solution depending on what you're trying to do

also i heu ... i think your nbt creation is .. fucked up ?

afaik you should be adding stuff to the nbtcompound of the item stack, not adding a itemstack to a nbtcompound

these lines looks very weird to me

i think its suppose to be like this instead

modul. stackTagCompound = new NBTTagCompound();
modul. stackTagCompound.setInteger("name", value);
//etc

because in your case the "safe" nbtcompound isnt reued anywhere after, its jsut lost

how to debug 101:http://www.minecraftforge.net/wiki/Debug_101

-hydroflame, author of the forge revolution-

Oh ok i did read to fast (my mistake).

As be fore it returns null, 0

I try to explain it.

This item is a modul. You Place it inside of my machine and the machine ask the Modul (Thats why IProductModul) What speed the machine is working, How much energy Consumes, If it needs Energy Or fuel (coal), What Recipe output the Item what in his inputslot is has, How big the stacksize of the input Item has to be and if the Item has a Extra Output (like TE Pulverisierer) (Sry for the bad language)

The Basic Setup was

Speed (Double) 10

Energy Consume (Integer) 1

Needs Energy (boolean) True

RecipeID(Integer) 1

RecipeMode(Integer) 0

But i Got that:

Speed = 0

Energy Consume = 0

Needs Energy = null

RecipeID = 0

RecipeMode = 0

Yeah And thats my trouble!

hmmm since boolean is a primitive type i would have tought that the nbt would return false by default if there was no value associated.

well thats good, can you lock the thread and change the title to solve if the problem is solved ? :P

i think you got it backward

try adding the nbt in the method "onCreate" instead //this may or may not be the solution depending on what you're trying to do

also i heu ... i think your nbt creation is .. fucked up ?

afaik you should be adding stuff to the nbtcompound of the item stack, not adding a itemstack to a nbtcompound

these lines looks very weird to me

i think its suppose to be like this instead

modul. stackTagCompound = new NBTTagCompound();
modul. stackTagCompound.setInteger("name", value);
//etc

because in your case the "safe" nbtcompound isnt reued anywhere after, its jsut lost

That Could be a case. But i used the same Way as TinkersConstruct and there it did work at this way i made.

And i think it does not matter if you direktly add Nbt infos to an item or make a TagCompound and add that to the Item.

Its lik put a crate in a car and fill it up or fill a crate up and put it in a car xD.

hmmm since boolean is a primitive type i would have tought that the nbt would return false by default if there was no value associated.

well thats good, can you lock the thread and change the title to solve if the problem is solved ? :P

i can do that but the problem is it does not work!

And i made so much work for my ModularMachine^^" I won't give up^^

are you seriously defending the fact that your method work and at the same time saying it doesnt ??

listen if youre 100% sure it works this way why are you on the forums right now?? because it doesnt work thats right

about the car/box/car thigny ... no its not the same thing, because if you add the itemstack to the safe it does NOTHING and youve proved this yourself

but since youre sooooo sure it works this way ill let you continue to make something tht doesnt make any sens work

Please Read my Post Slow:

First(Car/Box/Car): I said I think that does not matter,i Did not Said I Know it does not matter.

I Can be wrong i am not Perfect! I do not know everything and thats good! Maybe you are right. But i do not know it

Second(Working/Not Working): Again You Did not Read my Post Correctly! I Say when i fill the Functions manullay (Without NBT) Than it does work! But if i use NBT than it does not work.

Third: You say i do think i am right and i do think that i do know it better. That is not true! If i would know it i would not ask!

ok well im telling you, im not doing it this way, there might be other way of doing it, but by looking at the nbt code i dont even know why this line is compiling

im 99% sure you are suppose to deal with the itemstack.stacknbtcompound because this variable is attached to the itemstack and the server will automaticly sync them between the server and the client.

Maybe you are right. But i can not tell that xD.

I looked inside of the ItemStackClass Thats what this function does.

With The Server and Client side i did not think about it. That could be true. Hmm i have to test it.

public void setTagCompound(NBTTagCompound par1NBTTagCompound)

{

this.stackTagCompound = par1NBTTagCompound;

}

Hard Question and so much Todo XDDD.

And Thanks for helping ^^

duuuuuuude :P

NBTCompound.setTagCompound and ItemStack.setTagCompound are 2 different things!!!!! they have the same name but they dont do the same thing AT ALL :P

"safe" is NOT an itemStack if you want to see the declaration of safe.setTagCompound check the class

net.mine.craft.nbt.NBTTAgCompound method setTagCompound

ItemStack modul = new ItemStack(par1, 1,0);//clearly modul is a ItemStack
NBTTagCompound safe = new NBTTagCompound();//clearly safe is NOT an itemstack
safe.setTagCompound(modul);//so we can deduce that calling this!!!! will not call the method you printed 

Thanks.

Sry for need so much time to understand it. its 6:30 am and i have to go sleep now xD

xD Working alone on a mod which will maybe have at the and a size of buildcraft is pretty hard (to hold everything in his mind xD)

But Thanks i will try it. But now its Sleeping time! Good Night

Now i am fit! And now I say You Are Wrong Too!! Here is my changed code:

package speiger.src.tinychest.common.items.module;

import java.util.List;

import cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLLog;
import cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.Side;
import cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.SideOnly;
import net.minecraft.creativetab.CreativeTabs;
import net.minecraft.item.ItemStack;
import net.minecraft.nbt.NBTTagCompound;
import speiger.src.api.api.IProductModul;
import speiger.src.tinychest.TinyChest;
import speiger.src.tinychest.common.core.handler.RecipeInformations;

public class ItemProductionModul extends ModulCore implements IProductModul
{

public ItemProductionModul(int par1, boolean beta) 
{
	super(par1, beta, 1);
	this.setCreativeTab(TinyChest.tinyChest);
	setHasSubtypes(true);
}

@Override
public double getModulSpeed(ItemStack par1) 
{
	NBTTagCompound safe = par1.getTagCompound().getCompoundTag("Modul");
	return safe.getDouble("ModulSpeed");
}

@Override
public int getModulEnergyConsum(ItemStack par1) 
{
	return safe.getInteger("ModulEnergy");
}

@Override
public boolean doesAModulNeedsEnergy(ItemStack par1) 
{
	return safe.getBoolean("ModulNeeds");
}

@Override
public ItemStack getRecipeOutput(ItemStack input, ItemStack par1) 
{
	FMLLog.getLogger().info("Does Item Needs Fuel: "+safe.getBoolean("ModulNeeds"));
	FMLLog.getLogger().info("ModulEnergyConsum: "+safe.getInteger("ModulEnergy"));
	FMLLog.getLogger().info("ModulSpeed: "+safe.getDouble("ModulSpeed"));
	FMLLog.getLogger().info("Recipe: "+RecipeInformations.getRecipeLists().getRecipeListOutput(safe.getInteger("ModulRecipe"), input, safe.getInteger("ModulMode")));
	return RecipeInformations.getRecipeLists().getRecipeListOutput(safe.getInteger("ModulRecipe"), input, safe.getInteger("ModulMode"));
}

@Override
public int getInputStackSize(ItemStack input, ItemStack par1) 
{
	return safe.getInteger("ModulInput");
}

@Override
public ItemStack getExtraOutput(ItemStack input, ItemStack output, ItemStack modul) 
{
	return null;
}

@Override
public int getIconIndex(ItemStack stack, int pass) 
{
	return 0;
}

@Override
@SideOnly(Side.CLIENT)
public void getSubItems(int par1, CreativeTabs par2, List par3) 
{
	ItemStack item = new ItemStack(par1, 1, 0);
	item.stackTagCompound = new NBTTagCompound();
	item.stackTagCompound.setCompoundTag("Modul", new NBTTagCompound());
	item.stackTagCompound.setDouble("ModulSpeed", 10.0D);
	item.stackTagCompound.setInteger("ModulEnergy", 1);
	item.stackTagCompound.setInteger("ModulRecipe", 1);
	item.stackTagCompound.setInteger("ModulInput", 1);
	item.stackTagCompound.setInteger("ModulMode", 1);
	item.stackTagCompound.setBoolean("ModulNeeds", true);
	item.stackTagCompound.setBoolean("ModulCombo", false);
	item.stackTagCompound.setIntArray("ModulTexture", new int[]{4, 5, 6, 7});
	FMLLog.getLogger().info("ModulSpeed inside of the Creative Tab: "+item.stackTagCompound.getDouble("ModulSpeed"));
	FMLLog.getLogger().info("Does Item Needs Fuel inside of the Creative Tab: "+item.stackTagCompound.getBoolean("ModulNeeds"));
	FMLLog.getLogger().info("ModulEnergyConsum inside of the Creative Tab: "+item.stackTagCompound.getInteger("ModulEnergy"));
	par3.add(item);
}

@SideOnly(Side.CLIENT)
@Override
public int getRenderPasses (int metadata)
{
	return 5;
}

@Override
@SideOnly(Side.CLIENT)
public boolean requiresMultipleRenderPasses() 
{
	return true;
}

}

And Here is my Log where i see that it did not work!

2013-07-20 19:32:12 [iNFO] [ForgeModLoader] Forge Mod Loader version 4.7.4.520 for Minecraft 1.4.7 loading
2013-07-20 19:32:14 [iNFO] [sTDOUT] 27 achievements
2013-07-20 19:32:14 [iNFO] [sTDOUT] 210 recipes
2013-07-20 19:32:14 [iNFO] [sTDOUT] Setting user: Player250, -
2013-07-20 19:32:14 [iNFO] [sTDERR] Client asked for parameter: server
2013-07-20 19:32:14 [iNFO] [sTDOUT] LWJGL Version: 2.4.2
2013-07-20 19:32:14 [iNFO] [ForgeModLoader] Attempting early MinecraftForge initialization
2013-07-20 19:32:14 [iNFO] [sTDOUT] MinecraftForge v6.6.0.497 Initialized
2013-07-20 19:32:14 [iNFO] [ForgeModLoader] MinecraftForge v6.6.0.497 Initialized
2013-07-20 19:32:15 [iNFO] [sTDOUT] Replaced 84 ore recipies
2013-07-20 19:32:15 [iNFO] [ForgeModLoader] Completed early MinecraftForge initialization
2013-07-20 19:32:15 [iNFO] [ForgeModLoader] Searching C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Speiger.PRIVAT\Desktop\Neuer Ordner (3)\EclipseRelease\MCP\jars\mods for mods
2013-07-20 19:32:16 [iNFO] [ForgeModLoader] Forge Mod Loader has identified 13 mods to load
2013-07-20 19:32:17 [iNFO] [ForgeModLoader] Configured a dormant chunk cache size of 0
2013-07-20 19:32:17 [iNFO] [buildcraft] Starting BuildCraft @VERSION@ (:@BUILD_NUMBER@)
2013-07-20 19:32:17 [iNFO] [buildcraft] Copyright (c) SpaceToad, 2011
2013-07-20 19:32:17 [iNFO] [buildcraft] http://www.mod-buildcraft.com
2013-07-20 19:32:17 [iNFO] [buildcraft] Beginning version check
2013-07-20 19:32:17 [WARNING] [buildcraft] Unable to read from remote version authority.
2013-07-20 19:32:17 [WARNING] [buildcraft] java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://bit.ly/buildcraftver
2013-07-20 19:32:17 [iNFO] [buildcraft] Version check attempt 1 failed, trying again in 10 seconds
2013-07-20 19:32:17 [iNFO] [sTDOUT] Successfully read configuration file for mod_FloraBerries
2013-07-20 19:32:17 [iNFO] [sTDOUT] CONFLICT @ 1223 item slot already occupied by speiger.src.tinychest.common.items.machines.cable.ItemCable@c58432 while adding net.minecraft.item.ItemBlock@16a11e4
2013-07-20 19:32:17 [iNFO] [ForgeModLoader] [itemTracker] The mod TConstruct is overwriting existing item at 1479 (speiger.src.tinychest.common.items.machines.cable.ItemCable from TinyModularThings) with net.minecraft.item.ItemBlock
2013-07-20 19:32:17 [iNFO] [sTDOUT] CONFLICT @ 1224 item slot already occupied by speiger.src.tinychest.common.items.etc.ItemMultiMeter@283d3 while adding net.minecraft.item.ItemBlock@11cbec9
2013-07-20 19:32:17 [iNFO] [ForgeModLoader] [itemTracker] The mod TConstruct is overwriting existing item at 1480 (speiger.src.tinychest.common.items.etc.ItemMultiMeter from TinyModularThings) with net.minecraft.item.ItemBlock
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [ForgeModLoader] Search For Industrialcraft 2
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [ForgeModLoader] Industrialcraft 2 not there. Disable IC2 Plugin
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [ForgeModLoader] IndustrialCraft 2 Searching Done
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [ForgeModLoader] Search For Railcraft
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [ForgeModLoader] Railcraft not there. Disable Railcraft Plugin
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [ForgeModLoader] Railcraft Searching Done
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [ForgeModLoader] Search for ThermalExpansion
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [ForgeModLoader] Could not find ThermalExpansion. Disable ThermalExansion Plugin
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [sEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Unable to load localization from file: file:/C:/Dokumente%20und%20Einstellungen/Speiger.PRIVAT/Desktop/Neuer%20Ordner%20(3)/EclipseRelease/MCP/eclipse/Minecraft/bin/lang/TConstruct_en_US.xml
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] java.util.InvalidPropertiesFormatException: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Document root element "lang", must match DOCTYPE root "null".
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at java.util.XMLUtils.load(Unknown Source)
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at java.util.Properties.loadFromXML(Unknown Source)
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at cpw.mods.fml.common.registry.LanguageRegistry.loadLocalization(LanguageRegistry.java:133)
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at cpw.mods.fml.common.registry.LanguageRegistry.loadLocalization(LanguageRegistry.java:121)
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at tinker.tconstruct.client.TProxyClient.addNames(TProxyClient.java:108)
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at tinker.tconstruct.TConstruct.postInit(TConstruct.java:65)
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:485)
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source)
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:140)
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:83)
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:660)
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:207)
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.startGame(Minecraft.java:456)
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at net.minecraft.client.MinecraftAppletImpl.startGame(MinecraftAppletImpl.java:44)
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:744)
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Document root element "lang", must match DOCTYPE root "null".
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(Unknown Source)
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.error(Unknown Source)
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(Unknown Source)
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(Unknown Source)
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.dtd.XMLDTDValidator.rootElementSpecified(Unknown Source)
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.dtd.XMLDTDValidator.handleStartElement(Unknown Source)
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.dtd.XMLDTDValidator.startElement(Unknown Source)
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanStartElement(Unknown Source)
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl$ContentDriver.scanRootElementHook(Unknown Source)
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDriver.next(Unknown Source)
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl$PrologDriver.next(Unknown Source)
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl.next(Unknown Source)
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Unknown Source)
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown Source)
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.DOMParser.parse(Unknown Source)
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(Unknown Source)
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at java.util.XMLUtils.getLoadingDoc(Unknown Source)
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	... 36 more
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: InputStream cannot be null
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilder.parse(Unknown Source)
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at tinker.tconstruct.client.TProxyClient.readManual(TProxyClient.java:251)
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at tinker.tconstruct.client.TProxyClient.readManuals(TProxyClient.java:241)
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at tinker.tconstruct.TConstruct.postInit(TConstruct.java:67)
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:485)
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source)
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:140)
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:83)
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:660)
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:207)
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.startGame(Minecraft.java:456)
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at net.minecraft.client.MinecraftAppletImpl.startGame(MinecraftAppletImpl.java:44)
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:744)
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: InputStream cannot be null
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilder.parse(Unknown Source)
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at tinker.tconstruct.client.TProxyClient.readManual(TProxyClient.java:251)
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at tinker.tconstruct.client.TProxyClient.readManuals(TProxyClient.java:242)
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at tinker.tconstruct.TConstruct.postInit(TConstruct.java:67)
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDOUT] IC2 API: Call getItem failed for reBattery
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDOUT] IC2 API: Call getItem failed for chargedReBattery
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [sTDOUT] IC2 API: Call getItem failed for electronicCircuit
2013-07-20 19:32:18 [iNFO] [ForgeModLoader] Forge Mod Loader has successfully loaded 13 mods
2013-07-20 19:32:19 [iNFO] [sTDERR] java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://s3.amazonaws.com/MinecraftResources/
2013-07-20 19:32:19 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown Source)
2013-07-20 19:32:19 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at net.minecraft.util.ThreadDownloadResources.run(ThreadDownloadResources.java:57)
2013-07-20 19:32:27 [WARNING] [buildcraft] Unable to read from remote version authority.
2013-07-20 19:32:27 [WARNING] [buildcraft] java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://bit.ly/buildcraftver
2013-07-20 19:32:27 [iNFO] [buildcraft] Version check attempt 2 failed, trying again in 10 seconds
2013-07-20 19:32:37 [WARNING] [buildcraft] Unable to read from remote version authority.
2013-07-20 19:32:37 [WARNING] [buildcraft] java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://bit.ly/buildcraftver
2013-07-20 19:32:37 [iNFO] [buildcraft] Version check attempt 3 failed, trying again in 10 seconds
2013-07-20 19:32:47 [iNFO] [buildcraft] Version check failed
2013-07-20 19:32:59 [iNFO] [ForgeModLoader] Loading dimension 0 (New World) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@46b372)
2013-07-20 19:32:59 [iNFO] [ForgeModLoader] Loading dimension 1 (New World) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@46b372)
2013-07-20 19:32:59 [iNFO] [ForgeModLoader] Loading dimension -1 (New World) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@46b372)
2013-07-20 19:33:06 [iNFO] [ForgeModLoader] ModulSpeed inside of the Creative Tab: 10.0
2013-07-20 19:33:06 [iNFO] [ForgeModLoader] Does Item Needs Fuel inside of the Creative Tab: true
2013-07-20 19:33:06 [iNFO] [ForgeModLoader] ModulEnergyConsum inside of the Creative Tab: 1
2013-07-20 19:33:17 [iNFO] [ForgeModLoader] Does Item Needs Fuel: false
2013-07-20 19:33:17 [iNFO] [ForgeModLoader] ModulEnergyConsum: 0
2013-07-20 19:33:17 [iNFO] [ForgeModLoader] ModulSpeed: 0.0
2013-07-20 19:33:17 [iNFO] [ForgeModLoader] Recipe: null
2013-07-20 19:33:18 [iNFO] [ForgeModLoader] Does Item Needs Fuel: false
2013-07-20 19:33:18 [iNFO] [ForgeModLoader] ModulEnergyConsum: 0
2013-07-20 19:33:18 [iNFO] [ForgeModLoader] ModulSpeed: 0.0
2013-07-20 19:33:18 [iNFO] [ForgeModLoader] Recipe: null
2013-07-20 19:33:19 [iNFO] [ForgeModLoader] Does Item Needs Fuel: false
2013-07-20 19:33:19 [iNFO] [ForgeModLoader] ModulEnergyConsum: 0
2013-07-20 19:33:19 [iNFO] [ForgeModLoader] ModulSpeed: 0.0
2013-07-20 19:33:19 [iNFO] [ForgeModLoader] Recipe: null

So where is the problem? in the creative tab he say he has the nbt but than he does not have it!

Solved!

I used the same way as Entchantments

instead of making a compound i made a list.

if you want to know how that works look inside of the ItemStack class and look at the

AddEnchantmend Function

and at the GetToolTip function.

These show you how to make it!