Forge 1.17.1 not launching

LuigiFox

I recently installed forge for Minecraft 1.17, but when I try to launch my game, I receive an error message and the game never launches. I've been searching for a solution but I've found nothing, hope u can give me a hand.

These are the lines on my console before the error:

Client> WARNING: Unknown module: cpw.mods.securejarhandler specified to --add-exports
Client> WARNING: Unknown module: cpw.mods.securejarhandler specified to --add-opens
Searching for old native files to clean up...
Client> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.module.FindException: Module org.objectweb.asm.commons not found, required by org.openjdk.nashorn
Client>     at java.base/java.lang.module.Resolver.findFail(Resolver.java:893)
Client>     at java.base/java.lang.module.Resolver.resolve(Resolver.java:192)
Client>     at java.base/java.lang.module.Resolver.resolve(Resolver.java:141)
Client>     at java.base/java.lang.module.Configuration.resolveAndBind(Configuration.java:492)
Client>     at java.base/java.lang.module.Configuration.resolveAndBind(Configuration.java:298)
Client>     at cpw.mods.bootstraplauncher.BootstrapLauncher.main(BootstrapLauncher.java:83)
The game ended on a wrong way (exit code 1)

I've been trying to find any crash report or log file on my .minecraft folder, but there's nothing in there.

Edited by LuigiFox

I have the same issue

the problem is Minecraft 1.17.1 itself runs but when I try the forge profile it gives this error

Idk if its important but I had to change JMV Executable path after I updated Java to C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-17.0.1\bin\java.exe

I found the problem, it is a file from the forge libraries. Specifically, the file is found in the path of:

.minecraft / libraries / cpw / mods / bootstraplauncher / 0.1.17 / bootstraplauncher-0.1.17.jar

I don't have internet, so I haven't the resources to fix it, but if you could contact someone responsible for forge, comment that it is necessary to specify a module with the asm library that is included, precisely it does not recognize the module belonging to the library asm-commons-9.1.jar:

.minecraft / libraries / org / ow2 / asm / asm-commons / 9.1 /

I don't know if it has to do with adding the asm libraries to the ignore list or something else.

U can call me Nitro119