Forge causing crashes 1.6.2

Kman1

i am having trouble with forge (recomended version) and i try to load a single player world and minecraft crashes.. and it is only forge causing this. if i remove forge everything runs fine

here is the error report:    ALSO i am posting a pastebin link for what happens before the crash.. http://pastebin.com/uU4uRAmg

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----

// Oops.

Time: 21/07/13 1:29 PM

Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.NullPointerException

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.c(SourceFile:800)

at bkw.a(IntegratedServer.java:118)

at bkw.d(IntegratedServer.java:142)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:314)

at hh.run(SourceFile:582)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --

Details:

Minecraft Version: 1.6.2

Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1

Java Version: 1.7.0_25, Oracle Corporation

Java VM Version: Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation

Memory: 4015620984 bytes (3829 MB) / 4116054016 bytes (3925 MB) up to 4116054016 bytes (3925 MB)

JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms4096m -Xmx4096m

AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used

Suspicious classes: IWrUpdater, Config, WrUpdaterThreaded, ...[cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler, CustomModLoadingErrorDisplayException, GuiWrongMinecraft, ...], [cpw.mods.fml.client.registry.ISimpleBlockRenderingHandler, RenderingRegistry], [cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException, FMLCommonHandler, TickType, ...], [cpw.mods.fml.common.modloader.BaseModProxy], [cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLPacket, EntitySpawnPacket, EntitySpawnAdjustmentPacket, ...], [cpw.mods.fml.common.registry.EntityRegistration], [cpw.mods.fml.common.toposort.ModSortingException], [cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.Side], [net.minecraftforge.client.ForgeHooksClient, ItemRenderType, IItemRenderer, ...], [net.minecraftforge.client.event.DrawBlockHighlightEvent, RenderWorldLastEvent, TextureStitchEvent, ...], [net.minecraftforge.common.MinecraftForge, ForgeInternalHandler, ForgeHooks, ...], [net.minecraftforge.event.EventBus, IEventListener, ListenerList, ...], [net.minecraftforge.event.entity.EntityEvent], [net.minecraftforge.event.entity.item.ItemEvent, ItemTossEvent], [net.minecraftforge.event.entity.living.LivingEvent, LivingSetAttackTargetEvent, LivingUpdateEvent, ...], [net.minecraftforge.event.world.WorldEvent, Unload, Load, ...], [net.minecraftforge.fluids.FluidRegistry, FluidRegisterEvent, Fluid, ...]

IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0

Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)

Player Count: 0 / 8; []

Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)

Is Modded: Very likely; Jar signature invalidated

This isn't caused by the installer. Note the Obfusicated class names.

That DOESN'T happen in a setup installed by the installer. Hence why AI asked how he installed things.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

2013-07-22 16:43:10 [sEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] There is a binary discrepency between the expected input class net.minecraft.client.settings.GameSettings (aui) and the actual class. Checksum on disk is 18272e3f, in patch 316717c8. Things are probably about to go very wrong. Did you put something into the jar file?

2013-07-22 16:43:10 [sEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] The game is going to exit, because this is a critical error, and it is very improbable that the modded game will work, please obtain clean jar files.

Seems straight forward, you're editing your jars. Stop editing your jars.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.

Then magic launcher is editing your jar.

Stop using magic launcher.

This has nothing to do with us and is solely on you, or magic launcher.

The problem is simple, you're editing the jar. Stop doing that.

Go speak with them.

I would however simply advise you to use the normal Mojang launcher.

And our normal Installer.

Simple as that.