Cant make a world due to error in datapacks

lostfresh

1 hour ago, lostfresh said:

我删除了一堆说 1.16.5 以外的其他版本似乎可以工作的 mod。仍然有点奇怪,因为它清楚地表明“游戏版本”是1.16.5。还是不开心

Are you sure that all modules support version 1.16.5? And make sure that you have installed all the relations mod that they need

28 minutes ago, Qianna said:

Are you sure that all modules support version 1.16.5? And make sure that you have installed all the relations mod that they need

Im sure. CurseForge said about all mods that the Game Version was 1.16.5. ITs weird. Now im just struggling with my friends joining on my hamachi server. We all got some internal server error and dont know how to fix it. This is so annoying.

5 hours ago, lostfresh said:

Im sure. CurseForge said about all mods that the Game Version was 1.16.5. ITs weird. Now im just struggling with my friends joining on my hamachi server. We all got some internal server error and dont know how to fix it. This is so annoying.

You can try to add me on Discord, So i can look into the details so i can help you! Qianna#0876

4 hours ago, Qianna said:

You can try to add me on Discord, So i can look into the details so i can help you! Qianna#0876

I would just really need how to fix the problem with "internal server error" and i dont really wanna pay for server hosting because its modpack which consumes lot of ram.