Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trying to create a proximity-triggered item (1.16)

TheMajorN

Heya, I'm trying to create a block that plays a sound when it detects a creeper within a certain proximity of it.  The problem is that I'm not sure how to make an item do a certain thing when it detects an entity within a certain proximity of it.  I'll be looking through the libraries for any leads, but in the mean time, any help or points in the right direction would be much appreciated!

Edited by TheMajorN
Specified Version

• TheMajorN changed the title to Trying to create a proximity-triggered item (1.16)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• you need to create your own FoliagePlacer, then use BiomeLoadingEvent to loop through the Features, check if the Feature is an TreeFeature then replace the original FoliagePlacer with Reflection or use an AT
    • 1.12 is no longer supported on this forum. Please update to a modern version of Minecraft to receive support.
    • I don’t know if you were addressing me but I can’t add an image for some reason, also I am just using the Forge website
    • I am not sure I follow. I will only need to get the block position very rarely. How is this a problem?
    • I am getting this ghost stripe:   textureManager.bind(TextureLocations.OVERLAY_CHAKRA_BAR); RenderSystem.enableBlend(); RenderSystem.blendFunc(GL11.GL_SRC_ALPHA, GL11.GL_ONE_MINUS_SRC_ALPHA); matrix.pushPose(); AbstractGui.blit(matrix, x, y, 0, 0, selectedWidth, 4, TEX_WIDTH, TEX_HEIGHT); AbstractGui.blit(matrix, x - 18, y - 11, 0, 4, 205, 20, TEX_WIDTH, TEX_HEIGHT); if (jutsuData.hasNatures() && jutsuData.hasSelectedJutsu()) { float ratioAfterUse = (chakraData.getCurrentValue() - chakraCost) / (float) chakraData.getMaxValue(); int selectedWidthAfterUse = (int) (width * ratioAfterUse); if (chakraCost <= chakraData.getCurrentValue()) { AbstractGui.blit(matrix, x, y, 0, 23, selectedWidthAfterUse, 4, TEX_WIDTH, TEX_HEIGHT); AbstractGui.drawCenteredString( matrix, hud.getFont(), "after: " + (chakraData.getCurrentValue() - chakraCost), 60, y + 30, 0x00CCFF); } else { AbstractGui.blit(matrix, x, y, 0, 23, width, 4, TEX_WIDTH, TEX_HEIGHT); AbstractGui.drawCenteredString( matrix, hud.getFont(), "insufficient chakra!", 60, y + 30, 0xFF0000); } } AbstractGui.drawCenteredString( matrix, hud.getFont(), chakraData.getCurrentValue() + " / " + chakraData.getMaxValue(), 60, y + 50, 0x00CCFF); matrix.popPose(); RenderSystem.disableBlend(); Here is the texture: this is weird because the red texture was drawn correctly on top of the other one.
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.