Shadowclaimer

[Represent]

===================================================

METALLURGY 2

cRF9r.png

Talk to me:

Follow me on Twitter

(Direct link, and I will answer questions on here, see my progress as it happens)

http://www.twitter.com/shadowclaimer

Chat in the Metallurgy IRC Channel

(Chat with me and other fans of Metallurgy, lots of good discussion/ideas/future plans leaked in here!)

Server: irc.esper.net

Channel: #Metallurgy

You can connect to it easily (without installing anything) by going to http://www.esper.net/publicirc.php and putting in #Metallurgy!

Reddit Thread

Help keep us on the frontpage of the internet!

[Anchor=News]NEWS[/anchor]

Progress Report - "Metallurgy 2 Beta" - 8/24/12

Hey Everyone,

Metallurgy 2's Beta has launched, the post will remain empty while I work on the update, until then you can find most of the information you need on the wiki, in the IRC, or on the spreadsheet.

http://metallurgy2.wikia.com/wiki/Metallurgy2_Wiki

For those wondering what M2 contains, feast your eyes upon the grand spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApPr023YHYR0dEQ1X2JNOHgteUFRRGtFMlo0ZUQxN2c#gid=0

Base, Precious, Nether, Fantasy, and Utility will all be in, as well as their associated machines!

Sincerely,

Shadowclaimer

[Anchor=Feedback]Staff[/anchor]

Metallurgy Staff

Author/Director/Artist - Shadowclaimer

Producer/Programmer - RebelKeithy

Special Thanks

Assistance/Advisor - mDiyo

Wiki Editors - Ric_Br, Assassin2134, Waveshaper, kuroiXiru

[Anchor=Feedback]Information[/anchor]

Metallurgy 2 is a vast enhancement to the basic mining system, adding well over 48+ new metals (based on which submods you use). Our goal is to create a balanced atmosphere for players to explore and enjoy mining. Metallurgy 2 is also modular, configurable, and entirely tailoring for the player's experience.

You can find the configs in your .minecraft folder under Config/Metallurgy/(Metal Set)

As part of Metallurgy's addons, normal ores are put onto our spawn system of no height restrictions, we felt this created a more fun, exploratory system for mining. If you want to change Vanilla metals back to their old values, simply crack the Core config and under ores disable all of the listed ores (should all be vanilla names) which will reset anything we change about them.

Base Metals

Adds Copper, Tin, Bronze, Hepatizon, Angmallen, Damascus Steel, Manganese, and Steel.

These are supplements ranging between Stone and Diamond with Steel being Diamond Equivalent but less durability. Installing Base Metals also gives you access to new metal Furnaces and Crushers (see below).

Precious Metals

Adds Zinc, Brass, Silver, Electrum, and Platinum.

These metals create high enchantability, low durability tools, they can also be mixed with some other metals in other sets to create potent new metals. Precious Metals can also be turned into "Met" at a Mint, Met being a coin-like currency that's tradeable with Villagers.

Nether Metals

Adds Ignatius, Shadow Iron, Lemurite, Shadow Steel, Midasium, Vyroxeres, Ceruclase, Adluorite, Inolashite, Kalendrite, Amordrine, Vulcanite, and Sanguinite to the Nether.

These metals vary in strength from midrange overworld metals to post-Diamond and are only obtainable in the Nether. Some Nether metals come with alternate uses (Ignatius/Vulcanite can be used for fuel for example). Nether Metals also comes with a new furnace called a Smelter that's powered specifically by lava.

Fantasy Metals

Adds Prometheum, Deep Iron, Infusolium, Black Steel, Oureclase, Aredrite, Astral Silver, Carmot, Mithril, Rubracium, Quicksilver, Haderoth, Orichalcum, Celenegil, Adamantine, Atlarus, and Tartarite.

Fantasy metals spawn in the overworld and come in a very large variety, covering Stone through high end Nether in strength. They have higher enchantability by default, but are much rarer than their overworld counterparts. Fantasy Metals also comes with the Abstracter, allowing you to transmute old metals into Experience Orbs.

Ender Metals

Adds Eximite, Meutoite, and Desichalkos.

Eximite is a high tier metal found throughout the Ender and can make weapons/armor/tools near Steel in strength. Meutoite is a Catalyst found throughout the Ender when mixed with Eximite creates Desichalkos, a strong and powerful alloy.

Utility Ores

Adds Phosphorite, Sulfur, Saltpeter, Magnesium, Potash, and Bitumen to the overworld. These ores drop straight items that are used to craft Fertilizer (Bonemeal replacement), Gunpowder, or Tar (Stickyball replacement). See below for recipes.

======

To enhance mining, each Metallurgy metal set comes with a special "machine" that can be upgraded through the tiers that provides new functionality.

Crusher (Core)

The Crusher is included with all Metallurgy installs, it is crated by placing 4 cobblestone in the corners, 4 sticks in the straights, and a Stone Furnace in the middle. The Crusher uses coal and other basic fuels to turn raw Ore into Dust, increasing your output and allowing you to mix dusts to create alloys.

Note: If you have Base Metals installed, you have access to a Copper, Bronze, Iron, and Steel Crusher, each crafted using the previous tier and 8 bars around it. They are faster and more fuel efficient.

Metal Furnaces (Base)

Metal Furnaces come with every install of Base Metals, they are created from Copper, Bronze, Iron, and Steel Bars surrounding the previous tier of Furnace (starting with Stone). Each one is faster and more fuel efficient.

Precious Metal Chests (Precious)

Precious Metals adds Precious Metal Chests to the game, crafted from Brass, Silver, Gold, Electrum, and Platinum, these chests have a much higher storage capacity than their basic wooden counterpart! They are crafted from the previous tier chest (starting at wood) and 8 of the next tier of bar.[/b]

Smelters (Nether)

Nether Metals adds Smelters, these special furnaces are crafted using 8 metal bars in addition to the previous tier of Smelter (starting at Stone Furnace). These Smelters store lava, simply right click with a bucket on lava on them to dump it in them, they then use this lava storage tank to smelt your metals at a very fast rate. Each tier of Smelter gets faster and a larger storage tank.

Abstracters (Fantasy)

Abstracters are fancy devices that come with Fantasy Metals and are made from Promtheum, Deep Iron, Black Steel, Oureclase, Aredrite, Mithril, Haderoth, Orichalcum, Adamantine, Atlarus, or Tartarite.. They are powered by Prometheum Dust, Astral Silver Dust, or Carmot Dust respectively. Input a metal bar in the top of any type, and the proper dust in the bottom, and it'll transmute the bar into raw experience for the user. Each tier of Abstracter increases the amount of exp given (applying a bonus), as well as speeding it up and making it more fuel efficient. You can craft an Abstracter with the previous tier and 8 metal bars (starting with a Stone Furnace).

======

The Grand Minability Chart

h0zwX.png

======

Alloying Guide

You alloy two metals by mixing the respective dusts in a crafting bench or your own inventory. Most alloys carry on characteristics of their base components with a small bonus (usually in mining level, allowing access to higher tiers and allowing you to "skip" tiers)

Base Metals

Copper + Tin = Bronze

Bronze + Gold = Hepatizon

Iron + Gold = Angmallen

Iron + Bronze = Damascus Steel

Iron + Manganese = Steel

Precious Metals

Copper + Zinc = Brass (Requires Base)

Gold + Silver = Electrum

Nether Metals

Shadow Iron + Lemurite = Shadow Steel (2.0.3b: Shadow Iron + 2x Ignatius)

Ceruclase + Adluorite = Inolashite (2.0.3b: Vyroxeres + Ceruclase = Inolashite)

Kalendrite + Platinum = Amordrine (Requires Precious)

Fantasy Metals

Deep Iron + Infuscolium = Black Steel

Mithril + Silver = Quicksilver (Requires Precious)

Mithril + Infuscolium = Haderoth

Orichalcium + Platinum = Celenegil (Requires Precious)

Adamantine + Atlarus = Tartarite

======

Extra Recipes

Base Metals

Any Base Metal in a Rail, Bucket, or Shears recipe will produce a basic version of said item. For Rails you get more/less rails based on the metal used.

Utility Ores

Phosphorite (Workbench) = Phosphorus

Phosphorus + Potash + Magnesium = Fertilizer x4

Charcoal + Sulfur + Saltpeter = Gunpowder x4

Bitumen (+Furnace) = Tar

Tar + Blaze Powder = Magma Cream

Tar + Piston = Sticky Piston

Nether Metals

Vulcanite Bar x2 = Blaze Rod

Midasium Dust + Any Dust = Gold Dust

[Anchor=Feedback]Downloads[/anchor]

Known Bugs
  • Extractor orbs appear a second late and just "plop"
  • All blocks in inventory render dark sometimes
  • IC2/BC compatibility is uncertain
  • The Mint/Coin/Trading System is not active

Bug Tracker: http://www.ladadeda.info/mantisbt/

Metallurgy 2 Beta Downloads

If you are updating from a previous Metallurgy install, delete your configs!

Requires Forge 239+ (Direct link to Forge's download on their adfly, not ours)

Metallurgy Core 2.0.4.2b (Required)

Metallurgy Base Metals 2.0.4.1b

Metallurgy Precious Metals 2.0.4b

Metallurgy Nether Metals 2.0.4b

Metallurgy Fantasy Metals 2.0.4b

Metallurgy Ender Metals 2.0.4b

Metallurgy Utility Ores 2.0.4b

If you encounter bugs, please note the following before reporting:

-Try installing a clean install entirely.

-Try manually installing instead of automatic, MCPatcher is having known issues for example with Forge right now, and the others are prone to bugs sometimes.

-Make sure you're getting the latest Forge (.239 or higher) and not 200, we provide a link straight to it in our thread.

-Other mods can cause conflicts, Optifine is known to cause messups in a variety of mods. So try installing it without other mods first THEN see what happens.

Changelog 2.0.4.2b 

2.0.4.2b

-Core: Fixed an issue with armor improperly generating textures.

2.0.4.1b

-Core/Base: Fixed some GUI issues with Crushers

-Removed test blocks

2.0.4b

-Added Dimension IDs to the configs

-Added Ender Metals

-Armor has been overhauled, fixed, and all that jazz, it works now!

-Fantasy Armor has icons and artwork

-OreDictionary recipes fixed up

-Obsidian Spawns re-added to Nether

-Pickaxe levels fixed

-Fixed Utility Ores dropping with metadata

-Ore replacement code optimizations (Faster worldgen!)

Installation

-Install Forge by extracting it into your Minecraft.jar and deleting META-INF

-Run Minecraft, get to title screen, exit.

-Put Metallurgy Core into your mods folder. (DONT EXTRACT!)

-Put any Metal Sets you want into your mods folder. (DONT EXTRACT!)

-Run Minecraft, enjoy.

Painterly Textures

by Archdeco

[Anchor=Feedback]Screenshots[/anchor]

Courtesy Luke616

y2M3uh.jpg

7gpmqh.jpg

w0Dc7h.png

GT6VFh.png

tFyknh.png

tFyknh.png

FaCTFh.png

yr77rh.jpg

od7Zgh.png

Ay9xGh.png

gbhwvh.png

OYdSBh.png

VatUHh.png

eXcKhh.jpg

G3O0Sh.jpg

INZDSh.jpg

sdvnsh.jpg

x1v7fh.png

aOCfEh.png

Bmutrh.png

B2qlyh.jpg

TKLMPh.png

[Anchor=Feedback]Banners[/anchor]

Copy paste this into your signature.

[url=http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/744918-100ssp-metallurgy-a-minecraft-expansion-v110bupdated-112711/]
[center][b][color=Black]Metallurgy: Putting the "Mine" back in Minecraft.[/b][/center]
[/color]
[center][img=http://i.imgur.com/cRF9r.png][/center]
[/url]

[Anchor=Feedback]Compatibility[/anchor]

Here is a list of mods with known issues or known compatibility with Metallurgy.

-Buildcraft (As of 2.0.3b pipes may not be working with the mod's machines, Quarries will mine my ores just fine and such however)

-Any Forge mod (As of 2.0.3b the Ore Dictionary recipes will work from my mod to another, so you can use my copper in IC2 recipes, but not vice versa. So make sure to disable other Forge mod's worldgen stuff that happens to share with my mod)

-Twilight Forest (Metallurgy ores will spawn in Twilight Forest)

[Anchor=Feedback]Feedback[/anchor]

Any feedback is greatly appreciated, whether it be new types of ore, problems with current ore/artwork/balance, comments, criticism, professings of love and eternal adoration. You're welcome to them I'll address them all where I can.

Also Bug Reports are VITAL to this mod thriving, if you run into ANY issues, please report them!

[Anchor=Donation]Donation[/anchor]

Please consider taking a moment to drop $1 or more into my Paypal, I've spent a lot of my personal time on this modification and although I don't expect monetary gain from it. It's really nice, and provides me with a driving force to work harder.

So please consider donating, every dollar helps.

[Anchor=Rights of Use]Rights of Use[/anchor]

Metallurgy's art and code assets may be mine, but being the user you're granted plenty of rights towards the mod.

You may (Without my permission, I encourage all of these actually)

-Make Videos

-Take Screenshots

-Discuss Metallurgy by name wherever

-Host servers

-Create Texturepacks for Metallurgy

-Put Metallurgy in Modpacks as long as you link back to this thread and give credit

You may not

-Use my art for other things

-Decompile my code

-Repost my mod under an adfly link

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We have a beta for 1.3.2 going now, I advise checking the main thread (as I won't be updating this too often) but still. Always looking for more testers =P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • I have been trying to make a server with forge but I keep running into an issue. I have jdk 22 installed as well as Java 8. here is the debug file  
    • it crashed again     What the console says : [00:02:03] [Server thread/INFO] [Easy NPC/]: [EntityManager] Server started! [00:02:03] [Server thread/INFO] [co.gi.al.ic.IceAndFire/]: {iceandfire:fire_dragon_roost=true, iceandfire:fire_lily=true, iceandfire:spawn_dragon_skeleton_fire=true, iceandfire:lightning_dragon_roost=true, iceandfire:spawn_dragon_skeleton_lightning=true, iceandfire:ice_dragon_roost=true, iceandfire:ice_dragon_cave=true, iceandfire:lightning_dragon_cave=true, iceandfire:cyclops_cave=true, iceandfire:spawn_wandering_cyclops=true, iceandfire:spawn_sea_serpent=true, iceandfire:frost_lily=true, iceandfire:hydra_cave=true, iceandfire:lightning_lily=true, iceandfireixie_village=true, iceandfire:myrmex_hive_jungle=true, iceandfire:myrmex_hive_desert=true, iceandfire:silver_ore=true, iceandfire:siren_island=true, iceandfire:spawn_dragon_skeleton_ice=true, iceandfire:spawn_stymphalian_bird=true, iceandfire:fire_dragon_cave=true, iceandfire:sapphire_ore=true, iceandfire:spawn_hippocampus=true, iceandfire:spawn_death_worm=true} [00:02:03] [Server thread/INFO] [co.gi.al.ic.IceAndFire/]: {TROLL_S=true, HIPPOGRYPH=true, AMPHITHERE=true, COCKATRICE=true, TROLL_M=true, DREAD_LICH=true, TROLL_F=true} [00:02:03] [Server thread/INFO] [ne.be.lo.WeaponRegistry/]: Encoded Weapon Attribute registry size (with package overhead): 41976 bytes (in 5 string chunks with the size of 10000) [00:02:03] [Server thread/INFO] [patchouli/]: Sending reload packet to clients [00:02:03] [Server thread/WARN] [voicechat/]: [voicechat] Running in offline mode - Voice chat encryption is not secure! [00:02:03] [VoiceChatServerThread/INFO] [voicechat/]: [voicechat] Using server-ip as bind address: 0.0.0.0 [00:02:03] [Server thread/WARN] [ModernFix/]: Dedicated server took 22.521 seconds to load [00:02:03] [VoiceChatServerThread/INFO] [voicechat/]: [voicechat] Voice chat server started at 0.0.0.0:25565 [00:02:03] [Server thread/WARN] [minecraft/SynchedEntityData]: defineId called for: class net.minecraft.world.entity.player.Player from class tschipp.carryon.common.carry.CarryOnDataManager [00:02:03] [Server thread/INFO] [ne.mi.co.AdvancementLoadFix/]: Using new advancement loading for net.minecraft.server.PlayerAdvancements@2941ffd5 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 0 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 1 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 2 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 3 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 4 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 5 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 6 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 7 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 8 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 9 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 10 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 11 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 12 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 13 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 14 [00:02:19] [Server thread/INFO] [ne.mi.co.AdvancementLoadFix/]: Using new advancement loading for net.minecraft.server.PlayerAdvancements@ebc7ef2 [00:02:19] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/PlayerList]: ZacAdos[/90.2.17.162:49242] logged in with entity id 1062 at (-1848.6727005281205, 221.0, -3054.2468255848935) [00:02:19] [Server thread/ERROR] [ModernFix/]: Skipping entity ID sync for com.talhanation.smallships.world.entity.ship.Ship: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/CameraType [00:02:19] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: - Gloop - ZacAdos joined the game [00:02:19] [Server thread/INFO] [xa.pa.OpenPartiesAndClaims/]: Updating all forceload tickets for cc56befd-d376-3526-a760-340713c478bd [00:02:19] [Server thread/INFO] [se.mi.te.da.DataManager/]: Sending data to client: ZacAdos [00:02:19] [Server thread/INFO] [voicechat/]: [voicechat] Received secret request of - Gloop - ZacAdos (17) [00:02:19] [Server thread/INFO] [voicechat/]: [voicechat] Sent secret to - Gloop - ZacAdos [00:02:21] [VoiceChatPacketProcessingThread/INFO] [voicechat/]: [voicechat] Successfully authenticated player cc56befd-d376-3526-a760-340713c478bd [00:02:22] [VoiceChatPacketProcessingThread/INFO] [voicechat/]: [voicechat] Successfully validated connection of player cc56befd-d376-3526-a760-340713c478bd [00:02:22] [VoiceChatPacketProcessingThread/INFO] [voicechat/]: [voicechat] Player - Gloop - ZacAdos (cc56befd-d376-3526-a760-340713c478bd) successfully connected to voice chat stop [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: Stopping the server [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [mo.pl.ar.ArmourersWorkshop/]: stop local service [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: Stopping server [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: Saving players [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/ServerGamePacketListenerImpl]: ZacAdos lost connection: Server closed [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: - Gloop - ZacAdos left the game [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [xa.pa.OpenPartiesAndClaims/]: Updating all forceload tickets for cc56befd-d376-3526-a760-340713c478bd [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: Saving worlds [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: Saving chunks for level 'ServerLevel[world]'/minecraft:overworld [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: Saving chunks for level 'ServerLevel[world]'/minecraft:the_end [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: Saving chunks for level 'ServerLevel[world]'/minecraft:the_nether [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: ThreadedAnvilChunkStorage (world): All chunks are saved [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: ThreadedAnvilChunkStorage (DIM1): All chunks are saved [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: ThreadedAnvilChunkStorage (DIM-1): All chunks are saved [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: ThreadedAnvilChunkStorage: All dimensions are saved [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [xa.pa.OpenPartiesAndClaims/]: Stopping IO worker... [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [xa.pa.OpenPartiesAndClaims/]: Stopped IO worker! [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [Calio/]: Removing Dynamic Registries for: net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer@7dc879e1 [MineStrator Daemon]: Checking server disk space usage, this could take a few seconds... [MineStrator Daemon]: Updating process configuration files... [MineStrator Daemon]: Ensuring file permissions are set correctly, this could take a few seconds... [MineStrator Daemon]: Pulling Docker container image, this could take a few minutes to complete... [MineStrator Daemon]: Finished pulling Docker container image container@pterodactyl~ java -version openjdk version "17.0.10" 2024-01-16 OpenJDK Runtime Environment Temurin-17.0.10+7 (build 17.0.10+7) OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM Temurin-17.0.10+7 (build 17.0.10+7, mixed mode, sharing) container@pterodactyl~ java -Xms128M -Xmx6302M -Dterminal.jline=false -Dterminal.ansi=true -Djline.terminal=jline.UnsupportedTerminal -p libraries/cpw/mods/bootstraplauncher/1.1.2/bootstraplauncher-1.1.2.jar:libraries/cpw/mods/securejarhandler/2.1.4/securejarhandler-2.1.4.jar:libraries/org/ow2/asm/asm-commons/9.5/asm-commons-9.5.jar:libraries/org/ow2/asm/asm-util/9.5/asm-util-9.5.jar:libraries/org/ow2/asm/asm-analysis/9.5/asm-analysis-9.5.jar:libraries/org/ow2/asm/asm-tree/9.5/asm-tree-9.5.jar:libraries/org/ow2/asm/asm/9.5/asm-9.5.jar:libraries/net/minecraftforge/JarJarFileSystems/0.3.16/JarJarFileSystems-0.3.16.jar --add-modules ALL-MODULE-PATH --add-opens java.base/java.util.jar=cpw.mods.securejarhandler --add-opens java.base/java.lang.invoke=cpw.mods.securejarhandler --add-exports java.base/sun.security.util=cpw.mods.securejarhandler --add-exports jdk.naming.dns/com.sun.jndi.dns=java.naming -Djava.net.preferIPv6Addresses=system -DignoreList=bootstraplauncher-1.1.2.jar,securejarhandler-2.1.4.jar,asm-commons-9.5.jar,asm-util-9.5.jar,asm-analysis-9.5.jar,asm-tree-9.5.jar,asm-9.5.jar,JarJarFileSystems-0.3.16.jar -DlibraryDirectory=libraries -DlegacyClassPath=libraries/cpw/mods/securejarhandler/2.1.4/securejarhandler-2.1.4.jar:libraries/org/ow2/asm/asm/9.5/asm-9.5.jar:libraries/org/ow2/asm/asm-commons/9.5/asm-commons-9.5.jar:libraries/org/ow2/asm/asm-tree/9.5/asm-tree-9.5.jar:libraries/org/ow2/asm/asm-util/9.5/asm-util-9.5.jar:libraries/org/ow2/asm/asm-analysis/9.5/asm-analysis-9.5.jar:libraries/net/minecraftforge/accesstransformers/8.0.4/accesstransformers-8.0.4.jar:libraries/org/antlr/antlr4-runtime/4.9.1/antlr4-runtime-4.9.1.jar:libraries/net/minecraftforge/eventbus/6.0.3/eventbus-6.0.3.jar:libraries/net/minecraftforge/forgespi/6.0.0/forgespi-6.0.0.jar:libraries/net/minecraftforge/coremods/5.0.1/coremods-5.0.1.jar:libraries/cpw/mods/modlauncher/10.0.8/modlauncher-10.0.8.jar:libraries/net/minecraftforge/unsafe/0.2.0/unsafe-0.2.0.jar:libraries/com/electronwill/night-config/core/3.6.4/core-3.6.4.jar:libraries/com/electronwill/night-config/toml/3.6.4/toml-3.6.4.jar:libraries/org/apache/maven/maven-artifact/3.8.5/maven-artifact-3.8.5.jar:libraries/net/jodah/typetools/0.8.3/typetools-0.8.3.jar:libraries/net/minecrell/terminalconsoleappender/1.2.0/terminalconsoleappender-1.2.0.jar:libraries/org/jline/jline-reader/3.12.1/jline-reader-3.12.1.jar:libraries/org/jline/jline-terminal/3.12.1/jline-terminal-3.12.1.jar:libraries/org/spongepowered/mixin/0.8.5/mixin-0.8.5.jar:libraries/org/openjdk/nashorn/nashorn-core/15.3/nashorn-core-15.3.jar:libraries/net/minecraftforge/JarJarSelector/0.3.16/JarJarSelector-0.3.16.jar:libraries/net/minecraftforge/JarJarMetadata/0.3.16/JarJarMetadata-0.3.16.jar:libraries/net/minecraftforge/fmlloader/1.19.2-43.3.0/fmlloader-1.19.2-43.3.0.jar:libraries/net/minecraft/server/1.19.2-20220805.130853/server-1.19.2-20220805.130853-extra.jar:libraries/com/github/oshi/oshi-core/5.8.5/oshi-core-5.8.5.jar:libraries/com/google/code/gson/gson/2.8.9/gson-2.8.9.jar:libraries/com/google/guava/failureaccess/1.0.1/failureaccess-1.0.1.jar:libraries/com/google/guava/guava/31.0.1-jre/guava-31.0.1-jre.jar:libraries/com/mojang/authlib/3.11.49/authlib-3.11.49.jar:libraries/com/mojang/brigadier/1.0.18/brigadier-1.0.18.jar:libraries/com/mojang/datafixerupper/5.0.28/datafixerupper-5.0.28.jar:libraries/com/mojang/javabridge/1.2.24/javabridge-1.2.24.jar:libraries/com/mojang/logging/1.0.0/logging-1.0.0.jar:libraries/commons-io/commons-io/2.11.0/commons-io-2.11.0.jar:libraries/io/netty/netty-buffer/4.1.77.Final/netty-buffer-4.1.77.Final.jar:libraries/io/netty/netty-codec/4.1.77.Final/netty-codec-4.1.77.Final.jar:libraries/io/netty/netty-common/4.1.77.Final/netty-common-4.1.77.Final.jar:libraries/io/netty/netty-handler/4.1.77.Final/netty-handler-4.1.77.Final.jar:libraries/io/netty/netty-resolver/4.1.77.Final/netty-resolver-4.1.77.Final.jar:libraries/io/netty/netty-transport/4.1.77.Final/netty-transport-4.1.77.Final.jar:libraries/io/netty/netty-transport-classes-epoll/4.1.77.Final/netty-transport-classes-epoll-4.1.77.Final.jar:libraries/io/netty/netty-transport-native-epoll/4.1.77.Final/netty-transport-native-epoll-4.1.77.Final-linux-x86_64.jar:libraries/io/netty/netty-transport-native-epoll/4.1.77.Final/netty-transport-native-epoll-4.1.77.Final-linux-aarch_64.jar:libraries/io/netty/netty-transport-native-unix-common/4.1.77.Final/netty-transport-native-unix-common-4.1.77.Final.jar:libraries/it/unimi/dsi/fastutil/8.5.6/fastutil-8.5.6.jar:libraries/net/java/dev/jna/jna/5.10.0/jna-5.10.0.jar:libraries/net/java/dev/jna/jna-platform/5.10.0/jna-platform-5.10.0.jar:libraries/net/sf/jopt-simple/jopt-simple/5.0.4/jopt-simple-5.0.4.jar:libraries/org/apache/commons/commons-lang3/3.12.0/commons-lang3-3.12.0.jar:libraries/org/apache/logging/log4j/log4j-api/2.17.0/log4j-api-2.17.0.jar:libraries/org/apache/logging/log4j/log4j-core/2.17.0/log4j-core-2.17.0.jar:libraries/org/apache/logging/log4j/log4j-slf4j18-impl/2.17.0/log4j-slf4j18-impl-2.17.0.jar:libraries/org/slf4j/slf4j-api/1.8.0-beta4/slf4j-api-1.8.0-beta4.jar cpw.mods.bootstraplauncher.BootstrapLauncher --launchTarget forgeserver --fml.forgeVersion 43.3.0 --fml.mcVersion 1.19.2 --fml.forgeGroup net.minecraftforge --fml.mcpVersion 20220805.130853 [00:02:42] [main/INFO] [cp.mo.mo.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher running: args [--launchTarget, forgeserver, --fml.forgeVersion, 43.3.0, --fml.mcVersion, 1.19.2, --fml.forgeGroup, net.minecraftforge, --fml.mcpVersion, 20220805.130853] [00:02:42] [main/INFO] [cp.mo.mo.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher 10.0.8+10.0.8+main.0ef7e830 starting: java version 17.0.10 by Eclipse Adoptium; OS Linux arch amd64 version 6.1.0-12-amd64 [00:02:43] [main/INFO] [mixin/]: SpongePowered MIXIN Subsystem Version=0.8.5 Source=union:/home/container/libraries/org/spongepowered/mixin/0.8.5/mixin-0.8.5.jar%2363!/ Service=ModLauncher Env=SERVER [00:02:43] [main/WARN] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file /home/container/libraries/net/minecraftforge/fmlcore/1.19.2-43.3.0/fmlcore-1.19.2-43.3.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [00:02:43] [main/WARN] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file /home/container/libraries/net/minecraftforge/javafmllanguage/1.19.2-43.3.0/javafmllanguage-1.19.2-43.3.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [00:02:43] [main/WARN] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file /home/container/libraries/net/minecraftforge/lowcodelanguage/1.19.2-43.3.0/lowcodelanguage-1.19.2-43.3.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [00:02:43] [main/WARN] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file /home/container/libraries/net/minecraftforge/mclanguage/1.19.2-43.3.0/mclanguage-1.19.2-43.3.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [00:02:44] [main/WARN] [ne.mi.ja.se.JarSelector/]: Attempted to select two dependency jars from JarJar which have the same identification: Mod File: and Mod File: . Using Mod File: [00:02:44] [main/WARN] [ne.mi.ja.se.JarSelector/]: Attempted to select a dependency jar for JarJar which was passed in as source: resourcefullib. Using Mod File: /home/container/mods/resourcefullib-forge-1.19.2-1.1.24.jar [00:02:44] [main/INFO] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.JarInJarDependencyLocator/]: Found 13 dependencies adding them to mods collection Latest log [29Mar2024 00:02:42.803] [main/INFO] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher running: args [--launchTarget, forgeserver, --fml.forgeVersion, 43.3.0, --fml.mcVersion, 1.19.2, --fml.forgeGroup, net.minecraftforge, --fml.mcpVersion, 20220805.130853] [29Mar2024 00:02:42.805] [main/INFO] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher 10.0.8+10.0.8+main.0ef7e830 starting: java version 17.0.10 by Eclipse Adoptium; OS Linux arch amd64 version 6.1.0-12-amd64 [29Mar2024 00:02:43.548] [main/INFO] [mixin/]: SpongePowered MIXIN Subsystem Version=0.8.5 Source=union:/home/container/libraries/org/spongepowered/mixin/0.8.5/mixin-0.8.5.jar%2363!/ Service=ModLauncher Env=SERVER [29Mar2024 00:02:43.876] [main/WARN] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file /home/container/libraries/net/minecraftforge/fmlcore/1.19.2-43.3.0/fmlcore-1.19.2-43.3.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [29Mar2024 00:02:43.877] [main/WARN] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file /home/container/libraries/net/minecraftforge/javafmllanguage/1.19.2-43.3.0/javafmllanguage-1.19.2-43.3.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [29Mar2024 00:02:43.877] [main/WARN] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file /home/container/libraries/net/minecraftforge/lowcodelanguage/1.19.2-43.3.0/lowcodelanguage-1.19.2-43.3.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [29Mar2024 00:02:43.878] [main/WARN] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file /home/container/libraries/net/minecraftforge/mclanguage/1.19.2-43.3.0/mclanguage-1.19.2-43.3.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [29Mar2024 00:02:44.033] [main/WARN] [net.minecraftforge.jarjar.selection.JarSelector/]: Attempted to select two dependency jars from JarJar which have the same identification: Mod File: and Mod File: . Using Mod File: [29Mar2024 00:02:44.034] [main/WARN] [net.minecraftforge.jarjar.selection.JarSelector/]: Attempted to select a dependency jar for JarJar which was passed in as source: resourcefullib. Using Mod File: /home/container/mods/resourcefullib-forge-1.19.2-1.1.24.jar [29Mar2024 00:02:44.034] [main/INFO] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator/]: Found 13 dependencies adding them to mods collection
    • I am unable to do that. Brigadier is a mojang library that parses commands.
    • Hi, i appreciate the answer. I would love to do that, but we have active players with all their belongings in SSN. Also this mod is really handy and they would be mad if we removed it. Are you really certain that SSN is causing this? It would require lots of work to test it and SSN was not really an issue before we removed Fast Suite. Can it be related somehow? I will provide you with log before removing FS. PasteBin: https://pastebin.com/Y5EpLpNe (crash before removing Fast Suite, which I suspected to be a problem from some crash before)
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.