incompatible fml modded server and tearing my hair out. Forge 1.16.5 - 36.2.9

djoveryde1

Hello all,

I've decided to come to the community for help as i'm now at a loss as to why connecting to my server I get the annoying red X telling me "incompatible fml modded server". 

So far I have cloned all clientside mods to the server, cloned servers mods back to the client. Reset the config folders both ends and yet I still get this error. I have noticed that clientside I get the message below:

[13:44:33] [Netty Client IO #2/INFO] [ne.mi.fm.cl.ClientHooks/CLIENTHOOKS]: Client has mods that are missing on server: [autoreglib, storagedrawers, kubejs_create, chisel, refinedstorageaddons, exnihilosequentia, cosmeticarmorreworked, exnihilotinkers, chiselsandbits, valhelsia_core, createaddition]

The confusing part is all of those mods are on both server and client and versions are identical. Is there a way to force the correct data through from the server to the client as it seems something is amiss. I am running the latest 1.16.5 version of forge 36.2.9. So unsure if its something on forge itself thats causing the issue or a mod causing it ( I have a lot of mods).

The modpack is Arcadian Skies if that remotely helps anything. 

Any advise to remove the frustration of the X greatly appreciated.