How to connect the mod to mysql

ZSPYDO

At first there was an error the driver was not found, after installing it, it disappeared when I use eclipse -> run server, BUT when I use gradlew build, it still exists, although I changed the build gradlew file by adding the compile line 'mysql:mysql-connector-java:8.0.27'

ERROR: 

[14:29:24] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [com.example.examplemod.ExampleMod:MySQL:85]: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
[14:29:24] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [com.example.examplemod.ExampleMod:MySQL:85]:         at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191) ....
[14:29:24] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:635]: Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
[14:29:24] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:635]:    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:182)
[14:29:24] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:635]:    ... 42 more

Edited by ZSPYDO

• Guest locked this topic