Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

(1.16.5 MCP) Render overlay error(background black)

ElTotisPro50

so im rendering an icon FROM A .PNG IMAGE, and is doing it well but the background of the icon is black when I change what i have in my hand, this is not TOO bad but if i want to render a image that covers the entire screen every time i select a diferent item the background will turn black(MY IMAGE IS .PNG AND THE BACKGROUND IS NOT BLACK)

https://imgur.com/a/M0KgTaG (from imgur the background looks black but download the image and open it in a photo editor and you will see that is transparent)

public static final ResourceLocation ICONS = new ResourceLocation(TotisMod.MOD_ID,"textures/gui/icons.png");

@SubscribeEvent
    public static void renderOverlay(RenderGameOverlayEvent event) //i cant use .Pre or .Post because the survival hunger and health bars will bug
    {
        Minecraft mc = Minecraft.getInstance();
        if(event.getType() == RenderGameOverlayEvent.ElementType.TEXT) //if i use .ALL the background will ALWAYS be black and i HAVE to put this if statement or hunger and health bars will bug
        {
            mc.getTextureManager().bindTexture(ICONS);
            drawTexturedModalRect(0,0,144,0,16,16,1); //i tried to put for example 100 and 0 in Z level but apparently it doesnt change anything
        }
    }

To draw something on the HUD you must use RenderGameOverlayEvent.Post with ElementType.ALL. Subscribing to a parent event class (like RenderGameOverlayEvent) directly almost never achieves useful results.

When drawing on the HUD with a different texture, you must switch back to the normal HUD texture (AbstractGui.GUI_ICONS_LOCATION) afterwards.

4 hours ago, diesieben07 said:

To draw something on the HUD you must use RenderGameOverlayEvent.Post with ElementType.ALL. Subscribing to a parent event class (like RenderGameOverlayEvent) directly almost never achieves useful results.

When drawing on the HUD with a different texture, you must switch back to the normal HUD texture (AbstractGui.GUI_ICONS_LOCATION) afterwards.

where i put AbstractGui.ICONS, and what do you mean with "subscribing to a parent event class", is like this?

@SubscribeEvent
public static void render1(RenderGameOverlayEvent.Post event)
{
        if(event.getType() == RenderGameOverlayEvent.ElementType.ALL)
        {
            drawTexturedModalRect(0,0,144,0,16,16,1);
        }
}

@SubscribeEvent
public static void render2(RenderGameOverlayEvent.Post event)
{
		render1()
		AbstractGui.ICONS;
}

1 minute ago, ElTotisPro50 said:

where i put AbstractGui.ICONS

After rendering your stuff, bind that texture.

and what do you mean with "subscribing to a parent event class"

RenderGameOverlayEvent is the parent class for RenderGameOverlayEvent.Pre and RenderGameOverlayEvent.Post. If you subscribe RenderGameOverlayEvent, you'll receive all subclasses, which is usually not useful at all.

2 minutes ago, ElTotisPro50 said:

is like this?

Why do you have two event handlers now? Why is one calling the other? Nothing of this makes any sense.

1 hour ago, diesieben07 said:

After rendering your stuff, bind that texture.

RenderGameOverlayEvent is the parent class for RenderGameOverlayEvent.Pre and RenderGameOverlayEvent.Post. If you subscribe RenderGameOverlayEvent, you'll receive all subclasses, which is usually not useful at all.

Why do you have two event handlers now? Why is one calling the other? Nothing of this makes any sense.

dude you didnt explained me anything, "After rendering your stuff, bind that texture.", what does that mean??? i put drawTexturedModalRect and AFTER THAT mc.getTextureManager().bindTexture(ICONS);?? and you didnt tell me where i put the abstract gui thingy, and you told me to parent RenderGameOverlayEvent

AbstractGui.GUI_ICONS_LOCATION; what is this how i implement this

Edited by ElTotisPro50

Just now, ElTotisPro50 said:

"After rendering your stuff, bind that texture.", what does that mean???

You already know how to bind a texture (I mean, you are binding your own texture... so I assumed you know...). So I don't really know what else to explain here.

i put drawTexturedModalRect and AFTER THAT mc.getTextureManager().bindTexture(ICONS);??

Yes.

and you didnt tell me where i put the abstract gui thingy, and you told me to parent RenderGameOverlayEvent

What?

You already know how to bind a texture (I mean, you are binding your own texture... so I assumed you know...). So I don't really know what else to explain here.

Yes.

What?

@SubscribeEvent
    public static void renderOverlay(RenderGameOverlayEvent.Post event)
    {
        GuiUtils gui = new GuiUtils();
        {
            drawTexturedModalRect(0,0,144,0,16,16,0);
        }
    }

it DIDNT WORK

18 minutes ago, ElTotisPro50 said:

parenting RenderGameOverlayEvent, what does that mean

I have not said this. I used the term "parent" and "parent class". If you do not know what these means, you need to learn Java basics.

14 minutes ago, ElTotisPro50 said:

it DIDNT WORK

Why are you making a random GuiUtils instance?

Why are you no longer binding your own texture?

I have not said this. I used the term "parent" and "parent class". If you do not know what these means, you need to learn Java basics.

Why are you making a random GuiUtils instance?

Why are you no longer binding your own texture?

im binding my texture, ICONS is my texture:

public static final ResourceLocation ICONS = new ResourceLocation(TotisMod.MOD_ID,"textures/gui/icons.png")

the random GuiUtil instance is because is for another thing ignore it, then why is not working is showing me like the texture of the hearts that you have when the wither affects you?(like the black hearts) but only one and a half because i said that the texture is 16x16

6 hours ago, diesieben07 said:

You have to first bind your texture. Then render your stuff. Then bind the vanilla icons texture again, because that is what the rest of the HUD code expect. The vanilla hud texture is AbstractGui.ICONS.

It worked!!!(you could have told me just that instead of "subscribing parenting RenderGameOverlayEvent" and that things)

this is the code that works:

@SubscribeEvent
    public static void renderOverlay(RenderGameOverlayEvent.Post event)
    {

{
            drawTexturedModalRect(0,0,144,0,16,16,0);
            mc.getTextureManager().bindTexture(AbstractGui.GUI_ICONS_LOCATION);
        }
    }

59 minutes ago, diesieben07 said:

I... did?

you should have said different words, instead of "switch back to the normal HUD TEXTURE AbstractGui.ICONS",        "bind your Icons,draw your stuff and bind AbstractGui.ICONS", I could have understood that perfectly because you didnt say me BIND AbstractGui just SWITCH, i know it sound stupid but idk is easier even is an overlay is not so basic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• I downloaded an older version of forge and it worked! I had tried downloading older versions before but they didnt work but finally 1.18.1-forge-39.0.48 worked! sorry for the post.
    • I just downloaded forge to get mods on minecraft but it crashes when launched. I have no mods downloaded. Vers. 1.18.1 of minecraft & vers. 1.18.1-forge-39.0.53 of forge. I believe this is my log file https://pastebin.com/SZ3YAu4K pls let me know if it's incorrect or if any other info is needed. thank you in advance.
    • Here i will list my full client log with the error. JVM info: Eclipse Foundation - 16.0.2 - 16.0.2+7 java.net.preferIPv4Stack=true Found java version 16.0.2 Extracting json Considering minecraft client jar Downloading libraries Found 0 additional library directories Considering library cpw.mods:securejarhandler:1.0.1   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library org.ow2.asm:asm:9.2   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library org.ow2.asm:asm-commons:9.2   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library org.ow2.asm:asm-tree:9.2   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library org.ow2.asm:asm-util:9.2   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library org.ow2.asm:asm-analysis:9.2   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library net.minecraftforge:accesstransformers:8.0.4   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library org.antlr:antlr4-runtime:4.9.1   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library net.minecraftforge:eventbus:5.0.3   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library net.minecraftforge:forgespi:4.0.10   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library net.minecraftforge:coremods:5.0.1   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library cpw.mods:modlauncher:9.1.0   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library net.minecraftforge:unsafe:0.2.0   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library com.electronwill.night-config:core:3.6.4   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library com.electronwill.night-config:toml:3.6.4   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library org.apache.maven:maven-artifact:3.6.3   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library org.apache.commons:commons-lang3:3.12.0   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library net.jodah:typetools:0.8.3   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library org.apache.logging.log4j:log4j-api:2.15.0   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library org.apache.logging.log4j:log4j-core:2.15.0   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library org.apache.logging.log4j:log4j-slf4j18-impl:2.15.0   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library net.minecrell:terminalconsoleappender:1.2.0   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library org.jline:jline-reader:3.12.1   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library org.jline:jline-terminal:3.12.1   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library net.sf.jopt-simple:jopt-simple:5.0.4   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library org.spongepowered:mixin:0.8.5   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library org.openjdk.nashorn:nashorn-core:15.3   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library com.google.guava:guava:31.0.1-jre   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library com.google.code.gson:gson:2.8.8   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library cpw.mods:bootstraplauncher:1.0.0   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library net.minecraftforge:fmlloader:1.18.1-39.0.51   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library com.github.jponge:lzma-java:1.3   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library com.google.code.findbugs:jsr305:3.0.2   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library com.google.code.gson:gson:2.8.7   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library com.google.errorprone:error_prone_annotations:2.1.3   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library com.google.guava:guava:20.0   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library com.google.guava:guava:25.1-jre   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library com.google.j2objc:j2objc-annotations:1.1   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library com.nothome:javaxdelta:2.0.1   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library com.opencsv:opencsv:4.4   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library commons-beanutils:commons-beanutils:1.9.3   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library commons-collections:commons-collections:3.2.2   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library commons-io:commons-io:2.4   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library commons-logging:commons-logging:1.2   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library de.oceanlabs.mcp:mcp_config:1.18.1-20211210.034407@zip   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library de.siegmar:fastcsv:2.0.0   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library net.md-5:SpecialSource:1.10.0   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library net.minecraftforge:ForgeAutoRenamingTool:0.1.17:all   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library net.minecraftforge:binarypatcher:1.0.12   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library net.minecraftforge:fmlcore:1.18.1-39.0.51   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library net.minecraftforge:fmlloader:1.18.1-39.0.51   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library net.minecraftforge:forge:1.18.1-39.0.51:universal   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library net.minecraftforge:installertools:1.2.10   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library net.minecraftforge:jarsplitter:1.1.4   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library net.minecraftforge:javafmllanguage:1.18.1-39.0.51   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library net.minecraftforge:mclanguage:1.18.1-39.0.51   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library net.minecraftforge:srgutils:0.4.3   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library net.minecraftforge:srgutils:0.4.7   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library net.sf.jopt-simple:jopt-simple:5.0.4   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library net.sf.jopt-simple:jopt-simple:6.0-alpha-3   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library org.apache.commons:commons-collections4:4.2   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library org.apache.commons:commons-lang3:3.8.1   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library org.apache.commons:commons-text:1.3   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library org.checkerframework:checker-qual:2.0.0   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library org.codehaus.mojo:animal-sniffer-annotations:1.14   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library org.ow2.asm:asm-analysis:9.1   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library org.ow2.asm:asm-analysis:9.2   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library org.ow2.asm:asm-commons:9.1   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library org.ow2.asm:asm-commons:9.2   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library org.ow2.asm:asm-tree:9.1   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library org.ow2.asm:asm-tree:9.2   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library org.ow2.asm:asm:9.1   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library org.ow2.asm:asm:9.2   File exists: Checksum validated. Considering library trove:trove:1.0.2   File exists: Checksum validated. Created Temporary Directory: C:\Users\Connor\AppData\Local\Temp\forge_installer17439075072338868733   Extracting: /data/client.lzma Building Processors ===============================================================================   MainClass: net.minecraftforge.installertools.ConsoleTool   Classpath:     C:\Users\Connor\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\minecraftforge\installertools\1.2.10\installertools-1.2.10.jar     C:\Users\Connor\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\md-5\SpecialSource\1.10.0\SpecialSource-1.10.0.jar     C:\Users\Connor\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\sf\jopt-simple\jopt-simple\5.0.4\jopt-simple-5.0.4.jar     C:\Users\Connor\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\google\code\gson\gson\2.8.7\gson-2.8.7.jar     C:\Users\Connor\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\de\siegmar\fastcsv\2.0.0\fastcsv-2.0.0.jar     C:\Users\Connor\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\minecraftforge\srgutils\0.4.3\srgutils-0.4.3.jar     C:\Users\Connor\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\ow2\asm\asm-commons\9.1\asm-commons-9.1.jar     C:\Users\Connor\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\google\guava\guava\20.0\guava-20.0.jar     C:\Users\Connor\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\opencsv\opencsv\4.4\opencsv-4.4.jar     C:\Users\Connor\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\ow2\asm\asm-analysis\9.1\asm-analysis-9.1.jar     C:\Users\Connor\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\ow2\asm\asm-tree\9.1\asm-tree-9.1.jar     C:\Users\Connor\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\ow2\asm\asm\9.1\asm-9.1.jar     C:\Users\Connor\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\apache\commons\commons-text\1.3\commons-text-1.3.jar     C:\Users\Connor\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\apache\commons\commons-lang3\3.8.1\commons-lang3-3.8.1.jar     C:\Users\Connor\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\commons-beanutils\commons-beanutils\1.9.3\commons-beanutils-1.9.3.jar     C:\Users\Connor\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\apache\commons\commons-collections4\4.2\commons-collections4-4.2.jar     C:\Users\Connor\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\commons-logging\commons-logging\1.2\commons-logging-1.2.jar     C:\Users\Connor\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\commons-collections\commons-collections\3.2.2\commons-collections-3.2.2.jar   Args: --task, MCP_DATA, --input, C:\Users\Connor\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\de\oceanlabs\mcp\mcp_config\1.18.1-20211210.034407\mcp_config-1.18.1-20211210.034407.zip, --output, C:\Users\Connor\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\de\oceanlabs\mcp\mcp_config\1.18.1-20211210.034407\mcp_config-1.18.1-20211210.034407-mappings.txt, --key, mappings Task: MCP_DATA Input:  C:\Users\Connor\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\de\oceanlabs\mcp\mcp_config\1.18.1-20211210.034407\mcp_config-1.18.1-20211210.034407.zip Output: C:\Users\Connor\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\de\oceanlabs\mcp\mcp_config\1.18.1-20211210.034407\mcp_config-1.18.1-20211210.034407-mappings.txt Key:    mappings Extracting: config/joined.tsrg ===============================================================================   MainClass: net.minecraftforge.installertools.ConsoleTool   Classpath:     C:\Users\Connor\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\minecraftforge\installertools\1.2.10\installertools-1.2.10.jar     C:\Users\Connor\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\md-5\SpecialSource\1.10.0\SpecialSource-1.10.0.jar     C:\Users\Connor\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\sf\jopt-simple\jopt-simple\5.0.4\jopt-simple-5.0.4.jar     C:\Users\Connor\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\google\code\gson\gson\2.8.7\gson-2.8.7.jar     C:\Users\Connor\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\de\siegmar\fastcsv\2.0.0\fastcsv-2.0.0.jar     C:\Users\Connor\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\minecraftforge\srgutils\0.4.3\srgutils-0.4.3.jar     C:\Users\Connor\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\ow2\asm\asm-commons\9.1\asm-commons-9.1.jar     C:\Users\Connor\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\google\guava\guava\20.0\guava-20.0.jar     C:\Users\Connor\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\opencsv\opencsv\4.4\opencsv-4.4.jar     C:\Users\Connor\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\ow2\asm\asm-analysis\9.1\asm-analysis-9.1.jar     C:\Users\Connor\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\ow2\asm\asm-tree\9.1\asm-tree-9.1.jar     C:\Users\Connor\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\ow2\asm\asm\9.1\asm-9.1.jar     C:\Users\Connor\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\apache\commons\commons-text\1.3\commons-text-1.3.jar     C:\Users\Connor\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\apache\commons\commons-lang3\3.8.1\commons-lang3-3.8.1.jar     C:\Users\Connor\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\commons-beanutils\commons-beanutils\1.9.3\commons-beanutils-1.9.3.jar     C:\Users\Connor\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\apache\commons\commons-collections4\4.2\commons-collections4-4.2.jar     C:\Users\Connor\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\commons-logging\commons-logging\1.2\commons-logging-1.2.jar     C:\Users\Connor\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\commons-collections\commons-collections\3.2.2\commons-collections-3.2.2.jar   Args: --task, DOWNLOAD_MOJMAPS, --version, 1.18.1, --side, client, --output, C:\Users\Connor\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\minecraft\client\1.18.1-20211210.034407\client-1.18.1-20211210.034407-mappings.txt Task: DOWNLOAD_MOJMAPS MC Version: 1.18.1 Side:       client Output:     C:\Users\Connor\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\minecraft\client\1.18.1-20211210.034407\client-1.18.1-20211210.034407-mappings.txt javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target     at java.base/sun.security.ssl.Alert.createSSLException(Alert.java:131)     at java.base/sun.security.ssl.TransportContext.fatal(TransportContext.java:369)     at java.base/sun.security.ssl.TransportContext.fatal(TransportContext.java:312)     at java.base/sun.security.ssl.TransportContext.fatal(TransportContext.java:307)     at java.base/sun.security.ssl.CertificateMessage$T12CertificateConsumer.checkServerCerts(CertificateMessage.java:654)     at java.base/sun.security.ssl.CertificateMessage$T12CertificateConsumer.onCertificate(CertificateMessage.java:473)     at java.base/sun.security.ssl.CertificateMessage$T12CertificateConsumer.consume(CertificateMessage.java:369)     at java.base/sun.security.ssl.SSLHandshake.consume(SSLHandshake.java:396)     at java.base/sun.security.ssl.HandshakeContext.dispatch(HandshakeContext.java:480)     at java.base/sun.security.ssl.HandshakeContext.dispatch(HandshakeContext.java:458)     at java.base/sun.security.ssl.TransportContext.dispatch(TransportContext.java:199)     at java.base/sun.security.ssl.SSLTransport.decode(SSLTransport.java:172)     at java.base/sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.decode(SSLSocketImpl.java:1506)     at java.base/sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readHandshakeRecord(SSLSocketImpl.java:1416)     at java.base/sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:451)     at java.base/sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:422)     at java.base/sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsClient.afterConnect(HttpsClient.java:574)     at java.base/sun.net.www.protocol.https.AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.connect(AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.java:183)     at java.base/sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream0(HttpURLConnection.java:1653)     at java.base/sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1577)     at java.base/sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionImpl.getInputStream(HttpsURLConnectionImpl.java:224)     at java.base/java.net.URL.openStream(URL.java:1192)     at net.minecraftforge.installertools.DownloadMojmaps.process(DownloadMojmaps.java:65)     at net.minecraftforge.installertools.ConsoleTool.main(ConsoleTool.java:55)     at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)     at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:78)     at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)     at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:567)     at net.minecraftforge.installer.actions.PostProcessors.process(PostProcessors.java:226)     at net.minecraftforge.installer.actions.ClientInstall.run(ClientInstall.java:144)     at net.minecraftforge.installer.InstallerPanel.run(InstallerPanel.java:423)     at net.minecraftforge.installer.SimpleInstaller.launchGui(SimpleInstaller.java:175)     at net.minecraftforge.installer.SimpleInstaller.main(SimpleInstaller.java:147) Caused by: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target     at java.base/sun.security.validator.PKIXValidator.doBuild(PKIXValidator.java:439)     at java.base/sun.security.validator.PKIXValidator.engineValidate(PKIXValidator.java:306)     at java.base/sun.security.validator.Validator.validate(Validator.java:264)     at java.base/sun.security.ssl.X509TrustManagerImpl.checkTrusted(X509TrustManagerImpl.java:231)     at java.base/sun.security.ssl.X509TrustManagerImpl.checkServerTrusted(X509TrustManagerImpl.java:132)     at java.base/sun.security.ssl.CertificateMessage$T12CertificateConsumer.checkServerCerts(CertificateMessage.java:638)     ... 28 more Caused by: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target     at java.base/sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilder.build(SunCertPathBuilder.java:141)     at java.base/sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilder.engineBuild(SunCertPathBuilder.java:126)     at java.base/java.security.cert.CertPathBuilder.build(CertPathBuilder.java:297)     at java.base/sun.security.validator.PKIXValidator.doBuild(PKIXValidator.java:434)     ... 33 more Failed to run processor: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException:PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target See log for more details.  
    • but the dude made it and he didnt "connected" the NetworkPlayerInfo with the setPlayerSkin method or something
    • This happened to me too when Java updated itself to 1.8.0_321.  I reverted to 1.8.0_311 and everything is working again.  Looks like a conflict with the latest Java version.  
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.