Hangcow's Texture Kiosk

TheCowGod

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ops forfot to upload ummm. ill be home in 5 or 6 hour ill post it then so sorry just be a really heck-tick week & month

At 7PM my time? Sure!

So, what would happen if I did push that shiny red button over there? ... Really? ... Can I try it? ... Damn.

Ok here we go, zoomed in pic, zoom in pic , and a download ill do any edits you want around 10pm my time if you want.

zoomed in well look like its in you hand.

zoomed out well look like its in you item bar.

download If you like them : ).

sry for being late life sucks right now. I am reprogramming my whole mod,  I have an act test next Saturday, got to get my drivers license, and have I have my electronics associates certification to do as well.

Ok here we go, zoomed in pic, zoom in pic , and a download ill do any edits you want around 10pm my time if you want.

zoomed in well look like its in you hand.

zoomed out well look like its in you item bar.

download If you like them : ).

sry for being late life sucks right now. I am reprogramming my whole mod,  I have an act test next Saturday, got to get my drivers license, and have I have my electronics associates certification to do as well.

If your life is that bad, then I don't mind at all...

Secret:

I've taken the ACT, got a 30, but the math part is all Algebra 1 and Geometry. Not _too_ hard. The worst one is the Science test. Confusing graphs. Use the practice on their website.

And if you could make them, er, less realistic, more minecraft-y

And the gem could be a little pointier in spots... I've got ideas for these ones though... :)

So, what would happen if I did push that shiny red button over there? ... Really? ... Can I try it? ... Damn.

New Uncut Sunstone

Sry didn't get biomass chunks done yet this one took me an hour and half to do. I'll post the other one tomorrow mate :)

Thanks! :)

Now, I need moonstone ore and moondstone crystals (raw, and one that looks like the first sunstone crystal), as well as a mechaccelerator texture.

Thanks!

{mechaccelerator texture.} Elaborate

So , here what you asked for um I deleted biomass cunks so, ill have to remake it.

So , got the crystals the ore . uncut are 32bit the rest or 16bit.

{mechaccelerator texture.} Elaborate

So , here what you asked for um I deleted biomass cunks so, ill have to remake it.

So , got the crystals the ore . uncut are 32bit the rest or 16bit.

Oh yeah! :D:D:D

• 9 months later...
  • Guest locked this topic