Please stop releasing new versions of forge every day

Yes, it's host problem, but not only, just wait before appling it publish. Or please make another stable version od 1.18.1. Look 55-th upgrade of 1.18.1 is just crazy, you teams never relase that much in one version.
Current it's problem with Endcrypting caussing java error.

Edited by kobango
fixing word

A recommended release is planned shortly, yes.

Ohh, so I will be waiting

That's not how this works. The whole workflow is automated. If every Forge release was done manually, it would take ages. Once new code is uploaded, Forge is automatically built and released.

I once commit is posted you make relase, okay I understad now

What are you talking about?

After Update your's recent relase Endcrypting with server is broken. World's work pretty well in single but Encdrypting to any server caussing massive lag and shortly after try close connection throw application to not respond. (But it's not that scary, I understad that after break conection this game react like this.) Only upated fille is forge now. So I pretend that something making app close. And, no one mod other that forge can cause bug at endcrypting i think.

But thank's for the reply :)