[FIXED] Server won't start up (1.16.5) - nothing happens when clicked on forge jar file

KotaBum

I've been struggling with setting up a 1.16.5 Minecraft server, I've done this before and never had issues.. 

Every time I try to open the ForgeServer.jar file to launch the server with, nothing happens. And when I try to run it through the linked bat file, I get the following:
https://imgur.com/X1K3jd1

I have java 8 version 321 installed and am using the latest Forge 1.16.5-36.2.23 on both client and server.

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here. I previously had the wrong java installed, which is now fixed. I've tried to remake the server several times, re-installed Minecraft and java and used Jarfix
I'll also include a picture of the server files to know the file names etc, don't know if that may help or not. Written in the Run.bat:
java -Xmx4G -Xms4G -jar ForgeServer.jar nogui
Pause

https://imgur.com/Sq9k0Ws

Fix:

Java 8 version 321 was not working with Forge, so had to downgrade to Version 312 in order for things to work. 

Edited by KotaBum
Issue fixed

• KotaBum changed the title to [FIXED] Server won't start up (1.16.5) - nothing happens when clicked on forge jar file