[1.18]How to add PlayerData

ocome

I have read the documentation and run the example once, but attach is not executed.

When the subscribed Entity is called, attach is called, and then MyCapabilityImplementation is called. fill in the code in the place corresponding to MyCapabilityImplementation.
This is how I understand it, am I wrong

And I'm not sure what the need for the ResourceLocation string is.
It says there are no restrictions, so does that mean it is an ID for identification purposes?

Main

public void registerCapabilities(RegisterCapabilitiesEvent event)
    {
        MyCapability.register(event);

}

The problem with not running has been resolved.
I had misinterpreted it.

MinecraftForge.EVENT_BUS.register(MyCapabilityAttacher.class);

So the only thing I'm concerned about is the correctness of future development procedures.

Edited by ocome

13 hours ago, ocome said:

When the subscribed Entity is called, attach is called, and then MyCapabilityImplementation is called. fill in the code in the place corresponding to MyCapabilityImplementation.

in AttachCapabilitiesEvent you need a ICapabilityProvider which holds your Capability

• Like 1

uhh...
Mycapabilityattacher has MyCapabilityProvider and implements ICapabilityProvide, which I thought was sufficient, but I guess not.
I'll check again.

public class MyCapabilityAttacher {
	private static class MyCapabilityProvider implements ICapabilityProvider, INBTSerializable<CompoundTag> {

public static final ResourceLocation IDENTIFIER = new ResourceLocation(ExampleMod.MOD_ID, "tutorial");

private final MyCapabilityInterface backend = new MyCapabilityImplementation();
        private final LazyOptional<MyCapabilityInterface> optionalData = LazyOptional.of(() -> backend);

@NotNull
        @Override
        public <T> LazyOptional<T> getCapability(@NotNull Capability<T> cap, @Nullable Direction side) {
            return MyCapability.INSTANCE.orEmpty(cap, this.optionalData);
        }

void invalidate() {
            this.optionalData.invalidate();
        }

@Override
        public CompoundTag serializeNBT() {
            return this.backend.serializeNBT();
        }

@Override
        public void deserializeNBT(CompoundTag nbt) {
            this.backend.deserializeNBT(nbt);
        }
    }

Why not?

Oh, I think my English is wrong again.

Mx Luis taught me what I needed to know?

I think it is enough. 

sorry. I'll study English.

Back to the topic at hand, after writing the code to implement the mana.
 If you change it to only call it if the Entity is a player, I think it will work

Thank you, all of you. I'll try.

Edited by ocome

I'm trying to add some functionality to the Player.

private static class MyCapabilityProvider implements ICapabilityProvider, INBTSerializable<CompoundTag> {

public static final ResourceLocation IDENTIFIER = new ResourceLocation(ExampleMod.MOD_ID, "tutorial");
        Level level = Minecraft.getInstance().level;

private final MyCapabilityInterface backend = new MyCapabilityImplementation(level,BlockPos.ZERO,0,new GameProfile(null,null));

private final LazyOptional<MyCapabilityInterface> optionalData = LazyOptional.of(() -> backend);

@NotNull

Is this how the call should be made?

public class MyCapabilityImplementation extends Player implements MyCapabilityInterface {

private static final String NBT_KEY_DAMAGE_DEALT = "damageDealt";

private String Value = "";

public MyCapabilityImplementation(Level p_36114_, BlockPos p_36115_, float p_36116_, GameProfile p_36117_) {
        super(p_36114_, p_36115_, p_36116_, p_36117_);
    }

@Override
    public String getValue() {
        return this.Value;
    }

@Override
    public void setValue(String Value) {
        this.Value = Value;
    }

And fill in the code to be added from here?

I wonder how to get a gameplofile...

2 hours ago, ocome said:

I'm trying to add some functionality to the Player.

the first way is the correct one, just create a constructor with the required parameters (so in your case with the player),
when you attach the CapabilityProvider to the player, you need to pass in the player as parameter

btw you can get the Level from the Player (also note there are more than 1 Level),
the GameProfile is bind so you can also get it from the Player

I appreciate again .

16 hours ago, Luis_ST said:

when you attach the CapabilityProvider to the player, you need to pass in the player as parameter

@SubscribeEvent
    public static void onAttachingCapabilities(final AttachCapabilitiesEvent<Entity> event) {
        final MyCapabilityProvider provider = new MyCapabilityProvider();
       String string =  event.getObject().getType().toShortString();
    if (string == "player") {
        event.addCapability(MyCapabilityProvider.IDENTIFIER, provider);
    }

}

I filled it out like this from the answer, but it doesn't seem to work

I tried to check it after getting the player element from AttachCapabilitiesEvent<Entity>.
Am I wrong?

public static void onAttachingCapabilities(final AttachCapabilitiesEvent<Player> event) {

Reading the documentation, you can't do this, right?

16 hours ago, Luis_ST said:

btw you can get the Level from the Player (also note there are more than 1 Level),
the GameProfile is bind so you can also get it from the Player

Oh, sure, I checked the Player and it's there. So does that mean I can use AT to get it
Thank you very much.

Edited by ocome

2 hours ago, ocome said:

I filled it out like this from the answer, but it doesn't seem to work

AttachCapabilitiesEvent#grtObject retunrns in your case a Entity so why did you not use a instanceof check 

18 hours ago, Luis_ST said:

just create a constructor with the required parameters (so in your case with the player)

you haven't done this

2 hours ago, ocome said:

Oh, sure, I checked the Player and it's there. So does that mean I can use AT to get it

There is Player#getCommandSenderWorld, you don't need a AT

15 hours ago, Luis_ST said:

AttachCapabilitiesEvent#grtObject retunrns in your case a Entity so why did you not use a instanceof check 

@SubscribeEvent
    public static void onAttachingCapabilities(final AttachCapabilitiesEvent<Entity> event) {

boolean iof =  event.getObject()  instanceof Player;
       if (iof ==true) {
           event.addCapability(MyCapabilityProvider.IDENTIFIER, provider);
       }

}

We have implemented it this way.
I think works fine in  tests.

15 hours ago, Luis_ST said:

you haven't done this

MyCapabilityProvider

public Player player ;
        public Level level = player.getCommandSenderWorld();
        public BlockPos blockPos = player.blockPosition();
        public GameProfile gameProfile =player.getGameProfile();

private final MyCapabilityInterface backend = new MyCapabilityImplementation(level,blockPos,0.0F, gameProfile);

MyCapabilityImplementation

public class MyCapabilityImplementation extends Player implements MyCapabilityInterface {
    protected ManaData manaData = new ManaData();

public MyCapabilityImplementation(Level p_36114_, BlockPos p_36115_, float p_36116_, GameProfile p_36117_) {
        super(p_36114_, p_36115_, p_36116_, p_36117_);
    }

I think I understand what I can get.

But I don't know where to get the Player itself.

private class MyCapabilityProviderEntity implements ICapabilityProvider, INBTSerializable<CompoundTag> {
          private final MyCapabilityInterface backend = new MyCapabilityImplementation();

public class MyCapabilityImplementation  implements MyCapabilityInterface {
    protected ManaData manaData = new ManaData();
    public Level level;

public static ManaData getManaData() {
        return new ManaData();
    }

@Override
    public void tick() {
        if (!this.level.isClientSide) {
            this.manaData.tick(this);
        }
    }

ManaOverlay

public static final ManaOverlay INSTANCE = new ManaOverlay(Minecraft.getInstance());

public ManaOverlay(Minecraft p_93005_) {
        super(p_93005_);

this.mc = Minecraft.getInstance();
        this.font = mc.font;
        OverlayRegistry.registerOverlayTop("Mana ", (gui, mStack, partialTicks, screenWidth, screenHeight) -> {
            boolean isMounted = gui.minecraft.player.getVehicle() instanceof LivingEntity;
            if (!isMounted && !gui.minecraft.options.hideGui && gui.shouldDrawSurvivalElements())
            {
                setupOverlayRenderState(true, false);
                renderMana(screenWidth, screenHeight, mStack);
            }
        });
    }

public static void init()
    {
        MinecraftForge.EVENT_BUS.register(INSTANCE);
    }

public void renderMana(int width, int height, PoseStack mStack)
    {
        minecraft.getProfiler().push("mana");

Player player = (Player)this.minecraft.getCameraEntity();
        RenderSystem.enableBlend();
        int left = width / 2 + 91;
        int top = height - right_height ;

boolean unused = false;

ManaData stats = MyCapabilityImplementation.getManaData();
        int level = stats.getManaLevel();

for (int i = 0; i < 10; ++i)
        {
            int idx = i * 2 + 1;
            int x = left - i * 8 - 9;
            int y = top;
            int icon = 16;
            byte background = 0;

if (minecraft.player.hasEffect(MobEffects.HUNGER))
            {
                icon += 36;
                background = 13;
            }
            if (unused) background = 1; //Probably should be a += 1 but vanilla never uses this
            blit(mStack, x, y, 16 + background * 9, 27, 9, 9);

if (idx < level)
                blit(mStack, x, y, icon + 9, 27, 9, 9);
            else if (idx == level)
                blit(mStack, x, y, icon + 18, 27, 9, 9);
        }
        RenderSystem.disableBlend();
        minecraft.getProfiler().pop();
    }

I created it this way, but there is no change in the overlay.

I think the tick is not being called, but before that, I can't seem to fix the static mismatch between Capability and overlay.
Is there a way to fix this?

No, something wrong with the way I make the overlay side ?
I'll look at it some more.

Edited by ocome
Fill in the middle of the process

LazyOptional<MyCapabilityInterface> stats = minecraft.player.getCapability(MyCapability.INSTANCE);
        int level = ManaData.getManaLevel();

Is this what it looks like?
To be honest, I don't really understand it.

I feel like I don't have enough skills yet.
I'm still going to continue creating it, but I'm thinking I should understand it a little better before I start working on it.

Edited by ocome

11 minutes ago, Luis_ST said:

yeah that's correct if your Capability is client side only, but at the moment you never use the Capability

Yes, I understand that.
But I don't know how to utilize this.
Do I have to get the values related to Manadata from stats?

FoodData statsas = minecraft.player.getFoodData();
        ManaData statsa1s = MyCapabilityImplementation.getManaData();
        int level =statsas.getFoodLevel();

By the way, if this is a java thing, I hope you don't mind, but why do I get a static context error with getManaData while no error occurs with getFoodData?

This error requires a lot of time and effort to fix.

Or is there no need to write this kind of code in the first place?

--> This problem was solved by my mistake.

Edited by ocome

Attach

public class MyCapabilityProviderEntity implements ICapabilityProvider, INBTSerializable<CompoundTag> {
        private final MyCapabilityInterface backend = new MyCapabilityImplementation() ;

@NotNull
        @Override
        public <T> LazyOptional<T> getCapability(@NotNull Capability<T> cap, @Nullable Direction side) {
            return MyCapability.INSTANCE.orEmpty(cap, this.optionalData);
        }

void invalidate() {
            this.optionalData.invalidate();
        }

@Override
        public CompoundTag serializeNBT() {
            return this.backend.serializeNBT();
        }

@Override
        public void deserializeNBT(CompoundTag nbt) {
            this.backend.deserializeNBT(nbt);
        }
    }

@SubscribeEvent
    public void  onAttachingCapabilitiesEntity(final AttachCapabilitiesEvent<Entity> event) {
        final MyCapabilityProviderEntity provider = new MyCapabilityProviderEntity();

boolean iof =  event.getObject()  instanceof Player;
       if (iof ==true) {
           Player eventObject = (Player) event.getObject();
           event.addCapability(MyCapabilityProviderEntity.IDENTIFIER, provider);
           new MyCapabilityImplementation().tick(eventObject);
       }
    }

public MyCapabilityAttacher() {
    }
}

Implementation

public  class MyCapabilityImplementation implements MyCapabilityInterface {
    protected   ManaData manaData = new ManaData();

public Level level;

public ManaData getManaData() {
        return this.manaData;
    }

@Override
    public MyCapabilityInterface tick(Player player) {
           this.manaData.tick(player);
        return null;
    }

I think it is close to completion.
I thought I needed a tick, so I implemented it, but it comes up as an invalid player.
Is there a way to fix this?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • I have been trying to make a server with forge but I keep running into an issue. I have jdk 22 installed as well as Java 8. here is the debug file  
    • it crashed again     What the console says : [00:02:03] [Server thread/INFO] [Easy NPC/]: [EntityManager] Server started! [00:02:03] [Server thread/INFO] [co.gi.al.ic.IceAndFire/]: {iceandfire:fire_dragon_roost=true, iceandfire:fire_lily=true, iceandfire:spawn_dragon_skeleton_fire=true, iceandfire:lightning_dragon_roost=true, iceandfire:spawn_dragon_skeleton_lightning=true, iceandfire:ice_dragon_roost=true, iceandfire:ice_dragon_cave=true, iceandfire:lightning_dragon_cave=true, iceandfire:cyclops_cave=true, iceandfire:spawn_wandering_cyclops=true, iceandfire:spawn_sea_serpent=true, iceandfire:frost_lily=true, iceandfire:hydra_cave=true, iceandfire:lightning_lily=true, iceandfireixie_village=true, iceandfire:myrmex_hive_jungle=true, iceandfire:myrmex_hive_desert=true, iceandfire:silver_ore=true, iceandfire:siren_island=true, iceandfire:spawn_dragon_skeleton_ice=true, iceandfire:spawn_stymphalian_bird=true, iceandfire:fire_dragon_cave=true, iceandfire:sapphire_ore=true, iceandfire:spawn_hippocampus=true, iceandfire:spawn_death_worm=true} [00:02:03] [Server thread/INFO] [co.gi.al.ic.IceAndFire/]: {TROLL_S=true, HIPPOGRYPH=true, AMPHITHERE=true, COCKATRICE=true, TROLL_M=true, DREAD_LICH=true, TROLL_F=true} [00:02:03] [Server thread/INFO] [ne.be.lo.WeaponRegistry/]: Encoded Weapon Attribute registry size (with package overhead): 41976 bytes (in 5 string chunks with the size of 10000) [00:02:03] [Server thread/INFO] [patchouli/]: Sending reload packet to clients [00:02:03] [Server thread/WARN] [voicechat/]: [voicechat] Running in offline mode - Voice chat encryption is not secure! [00:02:03] [VoiceChatServerThread/INFO] [voicechat/]: [voicechat] Using server-ip as bind address: 0.0.0.0 [00:02:03] [Server thread/WARN] [ModernFix/]: Dedicated server took 22.521 seconds to load [00:02:03] [VoiceChatServerThread/INFO] [voicechat/]: [voicechat] Voice chat server started at 0.0.0.0:25565 [00:02:03] [Server thread/WARN] [minecraft/SynchedEntityData]: defineId called for: class net.minecraft.world.entity.player.Player from class tschipp.carryon.common.carry.CarryOnDataManager [00:02:03] [Server thread/INFO] [ne.mi.co.AdvancementLoadFix/]: Using new advancement loading for net.minecraft.server.PlayerAdvancements@2941ffd5 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 0 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 1 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 2 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 3 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 4 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 5 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 6 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 7 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 8 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 9 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 10 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 11 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 12 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 13 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 14 [00:02:19] [Server thread/INFO] [ne.mi.co.AdvancementLoadFix/]: Using new advancement loading for net.minecraft.server.PlayerAdvancements@ebc7ef2 [00:02:19] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/PlayerList]: ZacAdos[/90.2.17.162:49242] logged in with entity id 1062 at (-1848.6727005281205, 221.0, -3054.2468255848935) [00:02:19] [Server thread/ERROR] [ModernFix/]: Skipping entity ID sync for com.talhanation.smallships.world.entity.ship.Ship: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/CameraType [00:02:19] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: - Gloop - ZacAdos joined the game [00:02:19] [Server thread/INFO] [xa.pa.OpenPartiesAndClaims/]: Updating all forceload tickets for cc56befd-d376-3526-a760-340713c478bd [00:02:19] [Server thread/INFO] [se.mi.te.da.DataManager/]: Sending data to client: ZacAdos [00:02:19] [Server thread/INFO] [voicechat/]: [voicechat] Received secret request of - Gloop - ZacAdos (17) [00:02:19] [Server thread/INFO] [voicechat/]: [voicechat] Sent secret to - Gloop - ZacAdos [00:02:21] [VoiceChatPacketProcessingThread/INFO] [voicechat/]: [voicechat] Successfully authenticated player cc56befd-d376-3526-a760-340713c478bd [00:02:22] [VoiceChatPacketProcessingThread/INFO] [voicechat/]: [voicechat] Successfully validated connection of player cc56befd-d376-3526-a760-340713c478bd [00:02:22] [VoiceChatPacketProcessingThread/INFO] [voicechat/]: [voicechat] Player - Gloop - ZacAdos (cc56befd-d376-3526-a760-340713c478bd) successfully connected to voice chat stop [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: Stopping the server [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [mo.pl.ar.ArmourersWorkshop/]: stop local service [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: Stopping server [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: Saving players [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/ServerGamePacketListenerImpl]: ZacAdos lost connection: Server closed [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: - Gloop - ZacAdos left the game [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [xa.pa.OpenPartiesAndClaims/]: Updating all forceload tickets for cc56befd-d376-3526-a760-340713c478bd [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: Saving worlds [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: Saving chunks for level 'ServerLevel[world]'/minecraft:overworld [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: Saving chunks for level 'ServerLevel[world]'/minecraft:the_end [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: Saving chunks for level 'ServerLevel[world]'/minecraft:the_nether [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: ThreadedAnvilChunkStorage (world): All chunks are saved [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: ThreadedAnvilChunkStorage (DIM1): All chunks are saved [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: ThreadedAnvilChunkStorage (DIM-1): All chunks are saved [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: ThreadedAnvilChunkStorage: All dimensions are saved [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [xa.pa.OpenPartiesAndClaims/]: Stopping IO worker... [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [xa.pa.OpenPartiesAndClaims/]: Stopped IO worker! [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [Calio/]: Removing Dynamic Registries for: net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer@7dc879e1 [MineStrator Daemon]: Checking server disk space usage, this could take a few seconds... [MineStrator Daemon]: Updating process configuration files... [MineStrator Daemon]: Ensuring file permissions are set correctly, this could take a few seconds... [MineStrator Daemon]: Pulling Docker container image, this could take a few minutes to complete... [MineStrator Daemon]: Finished pulling Docker container image container@pterodactyl~ java -version openjdk version "17.0.10" 2024-01-16 OpenJDK Runtime Environment Temurin-17.0.10+7 (build 17.0.10+7) OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM Temurin-17.0.10+7 (build 17.0.10+7, mixed mode, sharing) container@pterodactyl~ java -Xms128M -Xmx6302M -Dterminal.jline=false -Dterminal.ansi=true -Djline.terminal=jline.UnsupportedTerminal -p libraries/cpw/mods/bootstraplauncher/1.1.2/bootstraplauncher-1.1.2.jar:libraries/cpw/mods/securejarhandler/2.1.4/securejarhandler-2.1.4.jar:libraries/org/ow2/asm/asm-commons/9.5/asm-commons-9.5.jar:libraries/org/ow2/asm/asm-util/9.5/asm-util-9.5.jar:libraries/org/ow2/asm/asm-analysis/9.5/asm-analysis-9.5.jar:libraries/org/ow2/asm/asm-tree/9.5/asm-tree-9.5.jar:libraries/org/ow2/asm/asm/9.5/asm-9.5.jar:libraries/net/minecraftforge/JarJarFileSystems/0.3.16/JarJarFileSystems-0.3.16.jar --add-modules ALL-MODULE-PATH --add-opens java.base/java.util.jar=cpw.mods.securejarhandler --add-opens java.base/java.lang.invoke=cpw.mods.securejarhandler --add-exports java.base/sun.security.util=cpw.mods.securejarhandler --add-exports jdk.naming.dns/com.sun.jndi.dns=java.naming -Djava.net.preferIPv6Addresses=system -DignoreList=bootstraplauncher-1.1.2.jar,securejarhandler-2.1.4.jar,asm-commons-9.5.jar,asm-util-9.5.jar,asm-analysis-9.5.jar,asm-tree-9.5.jar,asm-9.5.jar,JarJarFileSystems-0.3.16.jar -DlibraryDirectory=libraries -DlegacyClassPath=libraries/cpw/mods/securejarhandler/2.1.4/securejarhandler-2.1.4.jar:libraries/org/ow2/asm/asm/9.5/asm-9.5.jar:libraries/org/ow2/asm/asm-commons/9.5/asm-commons-9.5.jar:libraries/org/ow2/asm/asm-tree/9.5/asm-tree-9.5.jar:libraries/org/ow2/asm/asm-util/9.5/asm-util-9.5.jar:libraries/org/ow2/asm/asm-analysis/9.5/asm-analysis-9.5.jar:libraries/net/minecraftforge/accesstransformers/8.0.4/accesstransformers-8.0.4.jar:libraries/org/antlr/antlr4-runtime/4.9.1/antlr4-runtime-4.9.1.jar:libraries/net/minecraftforge/eventbus/6.0.3/eventbus-6.0.3.jar:libraries/net/minecraftforge/forgespi/6.0.0/forgespi-6.0.0.jar:libraries/net/minecraftforge/coremods/5.0.1/coremods-5.0.1.jar:libraries/cpw/mods/modlauncher/10.0.8/modlauncher-10.0.8.jar:libraries/net/minecraftforge/unsafe/0.2.0/unsafe-0.2.0.jar:libraries/com/electronwill/night-config/core/3.6.4/core-3.6.4.jar:libraries/com/electronwill/night-config/toml/3.6.4/toml-3.6.4.jar:libraries/org/apache/maven/maven-artifact/3.8.5/maven-artifact-3.8.5.jar:libraries/net/jodah/typetools/0.8.3/typetools-0.8.3.jar:libraries/net/minecrell/terminalconsoleappender/1.2.0/terminalconsoleappender-1.2.0.jar:libraries/org/jline/jline-reader/3.12.1/jline-reader-3.12.1.jar:libraries/org/jline/jline-terminal/3.12.1/jline-terminal-3.12.1.jar:libraries/org/spongepowered/mixin/0.8.5/mixin-0.8.5.jar:libraries/org/openjdk/nashorn/nashorn-core/15.3/nashorn-core-15.3.jar:libraries/net/minecraftforge/JarJarSelector/0.3.16/JarJarSelector-0.3.16.jar:libraries/net/minecraftforge/JarJarMetadata/0.3.16/JarJarMetadata-0.3.16.jar:libraries/net/minecraftforge/fmlloader/1.19.2-43.3.0/fmlloader-1.19.2-43.3.0.jar:libraries/net/minecraft/server/1.19.2-20220805.130853/server-1.19.2-20220805.130853-extra.jar:libraries/com/github/oshi/oshi-core/5.8.5/oshi-core-5.8.5.jar:libraries/com/google/code/gson/gson/2.8.9/gson-2.8.9.jar:libraries/com/google/guava/failureaccess/1.0.1/failureaccess-1.0.1.jar:libraries/com/google/guava/guava/31.0.1-jre/guava-31.0.1-jre.jar:libraries/com/mojang/authlib/3.11.49/authlib-3.11.49.jar:libraries/com/mojang/brigadier/1.0.18/brigadier-1.0.18.jar:libraries/com/mojang/datafixerupper/5.0.28/datafixerupper-5.0.28.jar:libraries/com/mojang/javabridge/1.2.24/javabridge-1.2.24.jar:libraries/com/mojang/logging/1.0.0/logging-1.0.0.jar:libraries/commons-io/commons-io/2.11.0/commons-io-2.11.0.jar:libraries/io/netty/netty-buffer/4.1.77.Final/netty-buffer-4.1.77.Final.jar:libraries/io/netty/netty-codec/4.1.77.Final/netty-codec-4.1.77.Final.jar:libraries/io/netty/netty-common/4.1.77.Final/netty-common-4.1.77.Final.jar:libraries/io/netty/netty-handler/4.1.77.Final/netty-handler-4.1.77.Final.jar:libraries/io/netty/netty-resolver/4.1.77.Final/netty-resolver-4.1.77.Final.jar:libraries/io/netty/netty-transport/4.1.77.Final/netty-transport-4.1.77.Final.jar:libraries/io/netty/netty-transport-classes-epoll/4.1.77.Final/netty-transport-classes-epoll-4.1.77.Final.jar:libraries/io/netty/netty-transport-native-epoll/4.1.77.Final/netty-transport-native-epoll-4.1.77.Final-linux-x86_64.jar:libraries/io/netty/netty-transport-native-epoll/4.1.77.Final/netty-transport-native-epoll-4.1.77.Final-linux-aarch_64.jar:libraries/io/netty/netty-transport-native-unix-common/4.1.77.Final/netty-transport-native-unix-common-4.1.77.Final.jar:libraries/it/unimi/dsi/fastutil/8.5.6/fastutil-8.5.6.jar:libraries/net/java/dev/jna/jna/5.10.0/jna-5.10.0.jar:libraries/net/java/dev/jna/jna-platform/5.10.0/jna-platform-5.10.0.jar:libraries/net/sf/jopt-simple/jopt-simple/5.0.4/jopt-simple-5.0.4.jar:libraries/org/apache/commons/commons-lang3/3.12.0/commons-lang3-3.12.0.jar:libraries/org/apache/logging/log4j/log4j-api/2.17.0/log4j-api-2.17.0.jar:libraries/org/apache/logging/log4j/log4j-core/2.17.0/log4j-core-2.17.0.jar:libraries/org/apache/logging/log4j/log4j-slf4j18-impl/2.17.0/log4j-slf4j18-impl-2.17.0.jar:libraries/org/slf4j/slf4j-api/1.8.0-beta4/slf4j-api-1.8.0-beta4.jar cpw.mods.bootstraplauncher.BootstrapLauncher --launchTarget forgeserver --fml.forgeVersion 43.3.0 --fml.mcVersion 1.19.2 --fml.forgeGroup net.minecraftforge --fml.mcpVersion 20220805.130853 [00:02:42] [main/INFO] [cp.mo.mo.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher running: args [--launchTarget, forgeserver, --fml.forgeVersion, 43.3.0, --fml.mcVersion, 1.19.2, --fml.forgeGroup, net.minecraftforge, --fml.mcpVersion, 20220805.130853] [00:02:42] [main/INFO] [cp.mo.mo.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher 10.0.8+10.0.8+main.0ef7e830 starting: java version 17.0.10 by Eclipse Adoptium; OS Linux arch amd64 version 6.1.0-12-amd64 [00:02:43] [main/INFO] [mixin/]: SpongePowered MIXIN Subsystem Version=0.8.5 Source=union:/home/container/libraries/org/spongepowered/mixin/0.8.5/mixin-0.8.5.jar%2363!/ Service=ModLauncher Env=SERVER [00:02:43] [main/WARN] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file /home/container/libraries/net/minecraftforge/fmlcore/1.19.2-43.3.0/fmlcore-1.19.2-43.3.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [00:02:43] [main/WARN] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file /home/container/libraries/net/minecraftforge/javafmllanguage/1.19.2-43.3.0/javafmllanguage-1.19.2-43.3.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [00:02:43] [main/WARN] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file /home/container/libraries/net/minecraftforge/lowcodelanguage/1.19.2-43.3.0/lowcodelanguage-1.19.2-43.3.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [00:02:43] [main/WARN] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file /home/container/libraries/net/minecraftforge/mclanguage/1.19.2-43.3.0/mclanguage-1.19.2-43.3.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [00:02:44] [main/WARN] [ne.mi.ja.se.JarSelector/]: Attempted to select two dependency jars from JarJar which have the same identification: Mod File: and Mod File: . Using Mod File: [00:02:44] [main/WARN] [ne.mi.ja.se.JarSelector/]: Attempted to select a dependency jar for JarJar which was passed in as source: resourcefullib. Using Mod File: /home/container/mods/resourcefullib-forge-1.19.2-1.1.24.jar [00:02:44] [main/INFO] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.JarInJarDependencyLocator/]: Found 13 dependencies adding them to mods collection Latest log [29Mar2024 00:02:42.803] [main/INFO] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher running: args [--launchTarget, forgeserver, --fml.forgeVersion, 43.3.0, --fml.mcVersion, 1.19.2, --fml.forgeGroup, net.minecraftforge, --fml.mcpVersion, 20220805.130853] [29Mar2024 00:02:42.805] [main/INFO] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher 10.0.8+10.0.8+main.0ef7e830 starting: java version 17.0.10 by Eclipse Adoptium; OS Linux arch amd64 version 6.1.0-12-amd64 [29Mar2024 00:02:43.548] [main/INFO] [mixin/]: SpongePowered MIXIN Subsystem Version=0.8.5 Source=union:/home/container/libraries/org/spongepowered/mixin/0.8.5/mixin-0.8.5.jar%2363!/ Service=ModLauncher Env=SERVER [29Mar2024 00:02:43.876] [main/WARN] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file /home/container/libraries/net/minecraftforge/fmlcore/1.19.2-43.3.0/fmlcore-1.19.2-43.3.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [29Mar2024 00:02:43.877] [main/WARN] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file /home/container/libraries/net/minecraftforge/javafmllanguage/1.19.2-43.3.0/javafmllanguage-1.19.2-43.3.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [29Mar2024 00:02:43.877] [main/WARN] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file /home/container/libraries/net/minecraftforge/lowcodelanguage/1.19.2-43.3.0/lowcodelanguage-1.19.2-43.3.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [29Mar2024 00:02:43.878] [main/WARN] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file /home/container/libraries/net/minecraftforge/mclanguage/1.19.2-43.3.0/mclanguage-1.19.2-43.3.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [29Mar2024 00:02:44.033] [main/WARN] [net.minecraftforge.jarjar.selection.JarSelector/]: Attempted to select two dependency jars from JarJar which have the same identification: Mod File: and Mod File: . Using Mod File: [29Mar2024 00:02:44.034] [main/WARN] [net.minecraftforge.jarjar.selection.JarSelector/]: Attempted to select a dependency jar for JarJar which was passed in as source: resourcefullib. Using Mod File: /home/container/mods/resourcefullib-forge-1.19.2-1.1.24.jar [29Mar2024 00:02:44.034] [main/INFO] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator/]: Found 13 dependencies adding them to mods collection
    • I am unable to do that. Brigadier is a mojang library that parses commands.
    • Hi, i appreciate the answer. I would love to do that, but we have active players with all their belongings in SSN. Also this mod is really handy and they would be mad if we removed it. Are you really certain that SSN is causing this? It would require lots of work to test it and SSN was not really an issue before we removed Fast Suite. Can it be related somehow? I will provide you with log before removing FS. PasteBin: https://pastebin.com/Y5EpLpNe (crash before removing Fast Suite, which I suspected to be a problem from some crash before)
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.