Where to view update progress?

Torojima

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Delete your server project

Everything was merged to client.

If you want to debug the Dedi-server environment, run MinecraftServer.main.

Nothing is missing, it was one on purpose to make everything a unified codebase.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

Hey Lex I have a quick question for you.

The chunkX and chunkZ values from ModLoader's generateSurface are 16x bigger then the ones from IWorldGenerator

Am I correct in assuming this is intentional because it is providing chunk coordinates (as implied by the name) instead of block coordinates like mod loader?

With the imminent drop of 1.3.2 we've decided not to release officially for 1.3.1. {Though as you can see, there are plenty of builds that work for 1.3.1}

Current jenkins builds are for 1.3.2, so get to testing.

As long as we get good feedback. I plan on making a official release when 1.3.2 drops.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.

Current jenkins builds are for 1.3.2, so get to testing.

So we should use the curr. 1.3.2 pre-release for the curr. Jenkins build?

EDIT: nvm. found out the answer ^.^

Don't ask for support per PM! They'll get ignored! | If a post helped you, click the "Thank You" button at the top right corner of said post! |

mah twitter

This thread makes me sad because people just post copy-paste-ready code when it's obvious that the OP has little to no programming experience. This is not how learning works.

1.3.2 is out  ;D ;D ;D ;D so that means forge will probably be out soon.

DISCLAIMER, I am in no way related to anything involving forge development so my views could be wrong and not reflect the views of the developers.

DISCLAIMER, I am in no way related to anything involving forge development so my views could be wrong and not reflect the views of the developers.

don't worry about it, forge for 1.3.2 if officially out, just look at the thread

don't worry about it, forge for 1.3.2 if officially out, just look at the thread

it wasn't out when I said it I checked.

• 2 weeks later...

There was never a official release for 1.3.1, there are a few early builds of 4.x that are 1.3.1

1.3.2 came out with almost no delay after 1.3.1 so if anyone devs a mod for 1.3.1, and not 1.3.2 they are.. well.. stupid.

However, we do not support it because its old.