Minecraft forge Rifined Storage, Mekanism Addons, Mekanism and Refined Storage Addons has failed to load correctly. (1.16.5)

STimon

I created my own modpack and added some mods, then put the latest forge version on it.but when I started the modpack with minecraft always came the message that the mods (mentioned above) has failed to load correctly. Please help me!

The Message is:

Refined Storage (refinedstorage) has failed to load correctly

org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.throwables.MixinTransformerError: An unexpected critical error was encountered

Mekanism: Addons (mekanismaddons) has failed to load correctly

Java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: mekanism/common/content/gear/mekasuit/ModuleMekaSuit

Mekanism (mekanism) has failed tu load correctly

org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.throwables.MixinTransformerError: An unexpected critical error was encountered

Refined Storage Addons (refinedstorageaddons) has failed to load correctly

Im not sure why exactly but Mekanism Addons is the one that cause the problem. I have my own modpack and im trying to make another one. i i had the same exact problem but only with the new modpack. I was looking the mod list on my first modpack and i saw that Mekanism Addons is not even there so i removed it from the new modpack and the game load correctly now. I think its a new mod cuz i love mekanism and installed everything about that mod in my first modpack and i never saw the Addon before. Maybe just wait for an update before adding it.

Edited by ButtMan5661
misspell

• 2 months later...