ForgeModloader II- The Future of Modding [PLZ READ]

foreverblu

Forge people, please work on a mod with RISUGAMI to create the ForgeModloader II, which is a combination of Risugamis Modloader and ForgeModloader(+ModloaderMP). That would destroy a lot of incompatibilities and also it would make for new directions, for example on a server you want the THX Helicopter mod and the IndustralCraft2, however one is minecraft forge and the other is modloadermp. Aside from that, a optional better solution to close even more incompatibilities is to work with Divisor on Render Player API and Player API(+Sparrow API?) To create the ultimate modloader that includes everything and provides compatibilities for everything. This allows for more of those unique mods(Like battlegear and smart moving) to work together to bring a better experience to minecraft.

Thank you for reading my suggestion and i hope you strongly consider this.[move]Forge Modloader II- The Future of Modding[/move]

width=700 height=100http://driesgames.game-server.cc//banner.png[/img]

Java, Hosting Servers and Videos...

Well, I ain't going to comment on what LexManos and cpw should or shouldn't do. Not my place, and all. But will tell you a few facts.

Modloader mods by Ris does work with Forge as 1.2.5 and I would assume it would continue in 1.3.1 but that is an assumption on my part.

ModloaderMP is not written by Ris, it is being maintained by SDK, and was written by someone else if I am not mistaken. (If I am incorrect, let me know. :) )ModloaderMP mods as of 1.2.5 only work in SSP and not SMP, that is correct. cpw, somewhere, has stated why it isn't compatible and why it wouldn't be. Forgive me, but I honestly don't know where it was written.

Are you fucking high?

The ENTIRE reason FML was created was because these people could not work with others.

SDK/Flyn(?) were horrible and never did there jobs properly even when there jobs were to literally just copy/paste ModLoader.

Risu has never and will never work on a open project and every time we try to approach him we get shafted by him and his followers.

FML will strive to be compatible with ML as ML is the base of a lot of mods out there.

However, if Risu screws the pooch so to speak in this 1.3 update, i'm going to throw ML compatibility out the window.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

Are you fucking high?

The ENTIRE reason FML was created was because these people could not work with others.

SDK/Flyn(?) were horrible and never did there jobs properly even when there jobs were to literally just copy/paste ModLoader.

Risu has never and will never work on a open project and every time we try to approach him we get shafted by him and his followers.

FML will strive to be compatible with ML as ML is the base of a lot of mods out there.

However, if Risu screws the pooch so to speak in this 1.3 update, i'm going to throw ML compatibility out the window.

Im sorry :( I didnt mean to be mean or anything...i just wanted to see if there was a way :( Meh i guess ill tell the authors to make a forge version. Modloader was never my type anyway...FOrge is the best :)

Im sorry :( I didnt mean to be mean or anything...i just wanted to see if there was a way :( Meh i guess ill tell the authors to make a forge version. Modloader was never my type anyway...FOrge is the best :)

Best time for them to change over is now, 1.3 needs a good amount of re-coding anyway.

EDIT:

Also ForgeAPI has a better packet system, at first it isn't as easy as MLMP but as soon as you get the hang of it its far superior.

When I converted my mod I cut my packet data down to a 3rd  of what MLMP was sending and debugging was easier.

Best time for them to change over is now, 1.3 needs a good amount of re-coding anyway.

EDIT:

Also ForgeAPI has a better packet system, at first it isn't as easy as MLMP but as soon as you get the hang of it its far superior.

When I converted my mod I cut my packet data down to a 3rd  of what MLMP was sending and debugging was easier.

Yeah. I screwed around with packet data once, and it was unbelievable how many were sent just to do simple stuff.

So, what would happen if I did push that shiny red button over there? ... Really? ... Can I try it? ... Damn.

I see. Everyone thx...i will be looking forward to everything becoming forge ;) and also 1.3.1 for forge

You're welcome.

FML is compatible with most modLoader mods.

So, what would happen if I did push that shiny red button over there? ... Really? ... Can I try it? ... Damn.

So did Risu screwed it up?

It was a metaphor.

What Lex meant was : If Risu leaves modding/stops updating ML, they're going to discontinue ML compatiblity.

And no, he didn't, there's a ModLoader for 1.3.1. Hence ML compatibility will still be present.

Read the EAQ before posting! OR ELSE!

This isn't building better software, its trying to grab a place in the commit list of a highly visible github project.

www.forgeessentials.com

Don't PM me, I don't check this account unless I have to.

ic.....good conversation and over 350 views :D

I may be sounding mean here, but you do realize your suggestion may never be accepted...

Read the EAQ before posting! OR ELSE!

This isn't building better software, its trying to grab a place in the commit list of a highly visible github project.

www.forgeessentials.com

Don't PM me, I don't check this account unless I have to.

It was a metaphor.

What Lex meant was : If Risu leaves modding/stops updating ML, they're going to discontinue ML compatiblity.

And no, he didn't, there's a ModLoader for 1.3.1. Hence ML compatibility will still be present.

No it wasn't, I ment if he fucked it up and tried to do something that was completely retarded, like hack in SSP again then I would say fuck it.

Yes I know 1.3.1 ML is out.

I haven't looked at it yet, cpw should be taking care of it and he hasn't told me if it's completely fucked up yet or not.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

for example on a server you want the THX Helicopter mod and the IndustralCraft2, however one is minecraft forge and the other is modloadermp.

Or you can use the Forge port of THX Helicopter: https://github.com/mushroomhostage/minecraft_mod_thx/downloads - then you don't need ModLoaderMp at all :). I use it on my server along with IC2, works great.

EDIT:

Yeah. I screwed around with packet data once, and it was unbelievable how many were sent just to do simple stuff.

Hopefully my UE API can handle your packets and reduce the hassle you gotta make...

EDIT:

Hopefully my UE API can handle your packets and reduce the hassle you gotta make...

What does that mean?

It was a metaphor.

No it wasn't, I ment if he fucked it up and tried to do something that was completely retarded, like hack in SSP again then I would say fuck it.

Yes I know 1.3.1 ML is out.

I haven't looked at it yet, cpw should be taking care of it and he hasn't told me if it's completely fucked up yet or not.

Any news on this? :)

for example on a server you want the THX Helicopter mod and the IndustralCraft2, however one is minecraft forge and the other is modloadermp.

Or you can use the Forge port of THX Helicopter: https://github.com/mushroomhostage/minecraft_mod_thx/downloads - then you don't need ModLoaderMp at all :). I use it on my server along with IC2, works great.

Thx a lot!!! Though does anyone know a port for the TV MOD and how to install xuggler?