No gradle actions available in eclipse after setting up the project.

ThatsNasu

I followed the "Gettings Started"-Guide from https://mcforge.readthedocs.io/en/latest/gettingstarted/, downloaded the MDK from the link to the files side provided, copied the gradle.build, gradlew, gradlew.bat, and the gradle folder over into my Project folder, started Eclipse and imported it as a gradle project. After letting Eclipse process everything, on my Project appears a red "x", since Eclipse does not give me a lot of information what went wrong, i tried to run gradlew from commandline myself, which resulted in a very nasty error log.

Error Message: FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
What went wrong:
Could not resolve all files for configuration ':runtimeClasspathCopy'.
Could not find net.minecraftforge:forge:1.18.2-40.0.13_mapped_official_1.18.2.

My guess is that gradle cannot find the maven central / forge maven repositories (i tried looking it up on maven central and could not find it)

JDK Version: 17.0.2 (2022-01-18 LTS)
Eclipse Version: 2021006 (4.20.0) / Build ID: 20210612-201

Entire log can be found here: https://pastebin.com/2PKrGnt6

Thank you very much. cleared it and updated Eclipse, since my Eclipse installation was able to detect the JDK 17 installation, but only gave me a Compilance Level of 16. Now it seems to work. But i still would like to know what the hasstle was about? I mean i just dragged and dropped some files to a folder, opened Eclipse, imported the Project and everything broke. Just Eclipse being Eclipse sometimes?