Failed to Launch Installer

After countless attempts to launch the installer, reinstalling and updating java, using jarfix in admin and non admin mode, the launcher still fails to run. I get a little window that opens up in command prompt that says "Error could not find or load main class C:\Users\FireShooter10\Downloads\minecraftforge-installer-1.6.2-9.10.0.804" Like I said, I've tried everything I can, reinstalling/updating java, using jarfix in admin and non-admin, still the launcher refused to open. I'm on Windows 8 64bit.

1) You need to run jarfix as admin like it says

2) The fuck are you doing with selecting what program to run it with? Should just double click to run for it. When you select to 'Run with Java Platform SE binary' it's probabyl executing 'java {path to jar}'

Which isn't how you run it.

You should be able to just double click the jar and it'll run. Not sure the hell you're doing to make it ask you how you wanna open it.

3) If that doesn't work and you're still not able to figure it out.

Hold shift, right click a empty space in that folder.

Select 'Open command window here'

And then run 'java -jar minecraftforge-installer-1.6.2-9.10.0.804.jar'

If that STILL doesn't work then you've screwed something up and should make another video.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon