Problem porting Drink Beer mod to 1.18.2

Draconix Dust

Hello, I'm trying to port the Drinkbeer mod (https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/drink-beer-forge) from 1.18.1. to 1.18.2

Minecraft starts fine, but it gives me an error when I try to create a new world. Here is the entire console log I got from IntelliJ: https://pastebin.com/zky892iN

I'm not the author of the mod, but the mod has been discontinued since 1.17, later ported to 1.18.1 by Naetheline and I want to port it to 1.18.2.

Thank you all

Edited by Draconix Dust

• Draconix Dust changed the title to Problem porting Drink Beer mod to 1.18.2
9 minutes ago, diesieben07 said:

You need to use DeferredRegister for registering the RecipeType, too.

like that, corret? 

public class RecipeRegistry {
    public static class Type {
        public static final DeferredRegister<RecipeType<BrewingRecipe>> BREWING = ???;
    }

and after the = what i need to do? because the RecipeType.register("drinkbeer:brewing") obviously doesn't work anymore

6 minutes ago, diesieben07 said:

No idea why you made a nested class called "Type". You need to create a DeferredRegister, similar to how you already do for the RecipeSerializer.

The mod was abandoned by the author and I'm trying to port it, so I don't know why he did that... 

So, I can delete the public static class Type? 

The type class is used in the files I posted Friday. If I delete only the class and leave the parameter inside, I have two tipes of "BREWING". If I delete the entire class, it gives me an error in the pastebin files above (I obviously removed the "type" in level.getRecipeManager().getRecipeFor(RecipeRegistry.Type.BREWING, but it doesn't work) 

• 1 month later...
On 4/17/2022 at 4:07 PM, Draconix Dust said:

The type class is used in the files I posted Friday. If I delete only the class and leave the parameter inside, I have two tipes of "BREWING". If I delete the entire class, it gives me an error in the pastebin files above (I obviously removed the "type" in level.getRecipeManager().getRecipeFor(RecipeRegistry.Type.BREWING, but it doesn't work) 

Hi there! Have you finished your port to 1.18.2 . Could you please share it if it's possible?)