[1.7.2] Qadom - Classic Roleplaying Mod [v1.0.0]

iowarrior

Hey, things continue roll on. Got the first testable version with added worldgen, that is dungeons. Also as a nice addition, we are joing forces with hydroflame, where we'll combine my singleplayer design with his multilplayer server features. Being also more experienced with forge and graphics programming im happy to have him aboard.

This is probably the last release containing just my stuff, mainly an update to 1.6.4 and some worldgen addition:

- Update to 1.6.4

- Added dungeon world structure generator

• 2 weeks later...

Very cool dungeon setup!  How randomized will the dungeons be, if at all?  Will it be easy for mod veterans to find their way around them?

Glad to hear you brought another person aboard!  If and when you guys accomplish your vision, I am certain this mod will put your names out there quite a lot!  Good luck!  I'll be watching. >.>

More bugfixes and improvements to quest/structure system 0.4.3

Maybe its time for a bit more explanation how it works.

First of all, when the game is launched with the mod it will extract (if not already done) an folder structure inside the mods folder, containing the scripts.

Right now there is just one script that is being loaded (quests/dungeon/specialitem.js) but later it will be expanded to accept any number of scripts.

This script will define how the dungeon is generated. It offers a possibility of extremely random to completely static layout.

In addition to that there can be any number of json files (the mod ships with two predefines) serving as descriptors for that script, and those will define the content of the generated structure.

So eventually the user can add any number of scripts and any number of descriptors for each script.

So what will happen during the world generation phase is that a location is selected for the structure, then a random script is selected that forms the structure, then a random descriptor is selected for that script for the content. The content in this case means main loot, random loot, and later mobs, boss mobs, traps and books.

How the script uses the descriptor is entirely up to the script so anyone with enough programming experience can go quite far in modifying it, those with less experience can settle with modifying only the json files.

When playing on a server only the server files are used and the client scripts dont have to match at all. So server admins can set up interesting locations for the players. Well, eventually, right now the locations are still completely random.

Here is the current version of the specialitem.js:

importPackage(Packages.qadom.quests.structure.dungeon);

importClass(Packages.qadom.quests.structure.dungeon.QuestDungeon);

importClass(Packages.qadom.quests.structure.dungeon.QuestDungeonSpecialItem);

importPackage(Packages.qadom.quests.structure.dungeon.script);

importClass(Packages.qadom.quests.structure.dungeon.script.DungeonProvider);

importPackage(Packages.qadom.loot);

importClass(Packages.qadom.loot.LootManager);

importPackage(Packages.net.minecraft.item);

importClass(Packages.net.minecraft.item.Item);

importClass(Packages.net.minecraft.item.ItemStack);

importPackage(Packages.net.minecraft.enchantment);

importClass(Packages.net.minecraft.enchantment.Enchantment);

importPackage(Packages.net.minecraft.util);

importClass(Packages.net.minecraft.util.WeightedRandomChestContent);

// available dungeon nodes

importClass(Packages.qadom.quests.structure.dungeon.script.DungeonNode);

importClass(Packages.qadom.quests.structure.dungeon.script.DungeonCorridor);

importClass(Packages.qadom.quests.structure.dungeon.script.DungeonRoom);

importClass(Packages.qadom.quests.structure.dungeon.script.DungeonWall);

importClass(Packages.qadom.quests.structure.dungeon.script.DungeonTreasureRoom);

importClass(Packages.qadom.quests.structure.dungeon.script.DungeonTrapRoom);

importClass(Packages.qadom.quests.structure.dungeon.script.DungeonTrapCorridor);

importClass(Packages.qadom.quests.structure.dungeon.script.DungeonMonsterRoom);

importClass(Packages.qadom.quests.structure.dungeon.script.DungeonBossRoom);

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

// this is called only once when the script is loaded

// initialize here anything extra you need

// scope:

this.initialize = function() {

};

// called when player causes a quest update tick

// most relevant information pertaining to the player character and quest progress is in the instance object

// scope: random, scriptObject, instance, player

this.update = function() {

};

// creates dungeon blueprint

// scope: random, scriptObject, descriptorData

function createDungeonProvider() {

var descriptor = JSON.parse(descriptorData);

var provider = new DungeonProvider();

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

// Arguments for DungeonNode constructors are:

//

// random: needed, just pass it

// level: dungeon level index, 0 is bottom

// leveldepth: sets the depth withing the level

// width: component width

// height: component height

// length: component length

// condition: condition, 0 - 100, lower condition results in more cracked/broken blocks

// coordMode: 0-3 are the main coord modes, -1 picks a random from 0-3, -2 means 'in place' and centers on parent

// autoExpand: sets if this component will automatically build children

// toNextLevel: sets if this component is responsible of carrying the 'start next level' condition, will pass it to a child if expanding, else will start next level

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

// create dungeon start, a treasure room, -- note the additional argument 'scriptObject', which is important fir the start node

var startNode = new DungeonTreasureRoom(scriptObject, random, 0, 0, 12, 8, 12, 95, 0, true, true);

if (descriptor.item != null) {

var item = descriptor.item;

var name = item.name;

var id = eval(item.id);

var enchantments = item.enchantments;

var stack = new ItemStack(parseInt(id), 1, 0);

stack.setItemName(name);

for (var e in enchantments) {

stack.addEnchantment(eval(enchantments[e].type), enchantments[e].level);

startNode.loot.add(stack);

}

provider.levelStarts.add(startNode);

provider.levelSizes.add(4);

if (descriptor.loot != null) {

var loot = descriptor.loot;

for (var l in loot) {

provider.addLevelLoot(LootManager.getWeightedLoot(eval(loot[l].type), parseInt(loot[l].amount), 1.0, parseInt(loot[l].chance)));

}

}

// create a random amount of next levels

var levels = 12;//random.nextInt(3) + 2;

var condition = 80;

for (var level = 1; level < levels; level++) {

// create next level start, a staircase

var levelNode = new DungeonStairs(random, level, 0, 5, 5+10, 10, condition, 0, true, true);

provider.levelStarts.add(levelNode);

provider.levelSizes.add(4+random.nextInt((level/3)+1));

if (descriptor.loot != null) {

var loot = descriptor.loot;

for (var l in loot) {

provider.addLevelLoot(LootManager.getWeightedLoot(eval(loot[l].type), parseInt(loot[l].amount), Math.max(1.0-(0.1 * level)), parseInt(loot[l].chance)));

}

}

condition-=random.nextInt(10);

}

// generate one stairs without autoexpand to trigger surface build

var levelNode = new DungeonStairs(random, level, 0, 5, 5+10, 10, condition, 0, false, false);

provider.levelStarts.add(levelNode);

provider.levelSizes.add(0);

// create surface start, autoexpanding to default which is ruins

provider.surfaceStart = new DungeonSurfaceStart(random, 0, 0, 200, 16, 200, 0, true, false);

return provider;

};

And here is one example of a descriptor for it, specialitem_swordofsharpness.json:

{

"name" : "The Sword of Sharpness",

"item" : {

"name" : "Sword of Sharpness",

"id" : "Item.swordIron.itemID",

"enchantments": [{"type":"Enchantment.sharpness","level":5}]

},

"loot": [

{"type": "Item.ingotGold.itemID", "amount": 4, "chance": 20},

{"type": "Item.goldNugget.itemID", "amount": 32, "chance": 40},

{"type": "Item.coal.itemID", "amount": 8, "chance": 40},

{"type": "Item.ingotIron.itemID", "amount": 8, "chance": 40},

{"type": "Item.feather.itemID", "amount": 8, "chance": 40},

{"type": "Item.porkRaw.itemID", "amount": 8, "chance": 40},

{"type": "Item.porkCooked.itemID", "amount": 8, "chance": 40},

{"type": "Item.slimeBall.itemID", "amount": 8, "chance": 40},

{"type": "Item.egg.itemID", "amount": 8, "chance": 40},

{"type": "Item.glowstone.itemID", "amount": 4, "chance": 40},

{"type": "Item.bone.itemID", "amount": 4, "chance": 40},

{"type": "Item.cookie.itemID", "amount": 8, "chance": 40},

{"type": "Item.chickenRaw.itemID", "amount": 8, "chance": 40},

{"type": "Item.chickenCooked.itemID", "amount": 8, "chance": 40},

{"type": "Item.potion.itemID", "amount": 4, "chance": 40},

{"type": "Item.enderPearl.itemID", "amount": 1, "chance": 20}

]

}

Remember to delete the existing extracted script folder when updating to a newer version so that its extracted again with the new scripts.

• 3 weeks later...

Nice progress update!  Hopefully I will soon be able to understand what it all means!  (I have a feeling that if I examined it closely, I can figure out the gist of it, though, haha.)  I look forward to using your mod as it continues forward in development.

Faithfully watching, as always,

Llurendt

8)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • Hello. I've been having a problem when launching minecraft forge. It just doesn't open the game, and leaves me with this "(exit code 1)" error. Both regular and optifine versions of minecraft launch just fine, tried both with 1.18.2 and 1.20.1. I can assure that my drivers are updated so that can't be it, and i've tried using Java 17, 18 and 21 to no avail. Even with no mods installed, the thing won't launch. I'll leave the log here, although it's in spanish: https://jmp.sh/s/FPqGBSi30fzKJDt2M1gc My specs are this: Ryzen 3 4100 || Radeon R9 280x || 16gb ram || Windows 10 I'd appreciate any help, thank you in advance.
    • Hey, Me and my friends decided to start up a Server with "a few" mods, the last few days everything went well we used all the items we wanted. Now our Game crashes the moment we touch a Lava Bucket inside our Inventory. It just instantly closes and gives me an "Alc Cleanup"  Crash screen (Using GDLauncher). I honestly dont have a clue how to resolve this error. If anyone could help id really appreciate it, I speak German and Englisch so you can choose whatever you speak more fluently. Thanks in Advance. Plus I dont know how to link my Crash Report help for that would be nice too whoops
    • I hosted a minecraft server and I modded it, and there is always an error on the console which closes the server. If someone knows how to repair it, it would be amazing. Thank you. I paste the crash report down here: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- WARNING: coremods are present:   llibrary (llibrary-core-1.0.11-1.12.2.jar)   WolfArmorCore (WolfArmorAndStorage-1.12.2-3.8.0-universal-signed.jar)   AstralCore (astralsorcery-1.12.2-1.10.27.jar)   CreativePatchingLoader (CreativeCore_v1.10.71_mc1.12.2.jar)   SecurityCraftLoadingPlugin ([1.12.2] SecurityCraft v1.9.8.jar)   ForgelinPlugin (Forgelin-1.8.4.jar)   midnight (themidnight-0.3.5.jar)   FutureMC (Future-MC-0.2.19.jar)   SpartanWeaponry-MixinLoader (SpartanWeaponry-1.12.2-1.5.3.jar)   Backpacked (backpacked-1.4.3-1.12.2.jar)   LoadingPlugin (Reskillable-1.12.2-1.13.0.jar)   LoadingPlugin (Bloodmoon-MC1.12.2-1.5.3.jar) Contact their authors BEFORE contacting forge // There are four lights! Time: 3/28/24 12:17 PM Description: Exception in server tick loop net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/multiplayer/WorldClient     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.AutomaticEventSubscriber.inject(AutomaticEventSubscriber.java:89)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:612)     at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor10.invoke(Unknown Source)     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:91)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$SynchronizedSubscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:150)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$1.run(Subscriber.java:76)     at com.google.common.util.concurrent.MoreExecutors$DirectExecutor.execute(MoreExecutors.java:399)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.dispatchEvent(Subscriber.java:71)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Dispatcher$PerThreadQueuedDispatcher.dispatch(Dispatcher.java:116)     at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:217)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:219)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:197)     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:91)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$SynchronizedSubscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:150)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$1.run(Subscriber.java:76)     at com.google.common.util.concurrent.MoreExecutors$DirectExecutor.execute(MoreExecutors.java:399)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.dispatchEvent(Subscriber.java:71)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Dispatcher$PerThreadQueuedDispatcher.dispatch(Dispatcher.java:116)     at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:217)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:136)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:595)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:98)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:333)     at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:125)     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:486)     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:750) Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/multiplayer/WorldClient     at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method)     at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:2701)     at java.lang.Class.privateGetPublicMethods(Class.java:2902)     at java.lang.Class.getMethods(Class.java:1615)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.register(EventBus.java:82)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.AutomaticEventSubscriber.inject(AutomaticEventSubscriber.java:82)     ... 31 more Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191)     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:418)     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:351)     ... 37 more Caused by: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.ASMTransformerWrapper$TransformerException: Exception in class transformer net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.transformers.SideTransformer@4e558728 from coremod FMLCorePlugin     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.ASMTransformerWrapper$TransformerWrapper.transform(ASMTransformerWrapper.java:260)     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.runTransformers(LaunchClassLoader.java:279)     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:176)     ... 39 more Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Attempted to load class bsb for invalid side SERVER     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.transformers.SideTransformer.transform(SideTransformer.java:62)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.ASMTransformerWrapper$TransformerWrapper.transform(ASMTransformerWrapper.java:256)     ... 41 more A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- System Details -- Details:     Minecraft Version: 1.12.2     Operating System: Linux (amd64) version 5.10.0-28-cloud-amd64     Java Version: 1.8.0_382, Temurin     Java VM Version: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Temurin     Memory: 948745536 bytes (904 MB) / 1564999680 bytes (1492 MB) up to 7635730432 bytes (7282 MB)     JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xmx8192M -Xms256M     IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0     FML: MCP 9.42 Powered by Forge 14.23.5.2860 63 mods loaded, 63 mods active     States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored     | State | ID                 | Version                 | Source                                                | Signature                                |     |:----- |:------------------ |:----------------------- |:----------------------------------------------------- |:---------------------------------------- |     | LC    | minecraft          | 1.12.2                  | minecraft.jar                                         | None                                     |     | LC    | mcp                | 9.42                    | minecraft.jar                                         | None                                     |     | LC    | FML                | 8.0.99.99               | forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2860.jar                         | e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557 |     | LC    | forge              | 14.23.5.2860            | forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2860.jar                         | e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557 |     | LC    | creativecoredummy  | 1.0.0                   | minecraft.jar                                         | None                                     |     | LC    | backpacked         | 1.4.2                   | backpacked-1.4.3-1.12.2.jar                           | None                                     |     | LC    | itemblacklist      | 1.4.3                   | ItemBlacklist-1.4.3.jar                               | None                                     |     | LC    | securitycraft      | v1.9.8                  | [1.12.2] SecurityCraft v1.9.8.jar                     | None                                     |     | LC    | aiimprovements     | 0.0.1.3                 | AIImprovements-1.12-0.0.1b3.jar                       | None                                     |     | LC    | jei                | 4.16.1.301              | jei_1.12.2-4.16.1.301.jar                             | None                                     |     | LC    | appleskin          | 1.0.14                  | AppleSkin-mc1.12-1.0.14.jar                           | None                                     |     | LC    | baubles            | 1.5.2                   | Baubles-1.12-1.5.2.jar                                | None                                     |     | LC    | astralsorcery      | 1.10.27                 | astralsorcery-1.12.2-1.10.27.jar                      | a0f0b759d895c15ceb3e3bcb5f3c2db7c582edf0 |     | LC    | attributefix       | 1.0.12                  | AttributeFix-Forge-1.12.2-1.0.12.jar                  | None                                     |     | LC    | atum               | 2.0.20                  | Atum-1.12.2-2.0.20.jar                                | None                                     |     | LC    | bloodmoon          | 1.5.3                   | Bloodmoon-MC1.12.2-1.5.3.jar                          | d72e0dd57935b3e9476212aea0c0df352dd76291 |     | LC    | forgelin           | 1.8.4                   | Forgelin-1.8.4.jar                                    | None                                     |     | LC    | bountiful          | 2.2.2                   | Bountiful-2.2.2.jar                                   | None                                     |     | LC    | camera             | 1.0.10                  | camera-1.0.10.jar                                     | None                                     |     | LC    | chisel             | MC1.12.2-1.0.2.45       | Chisel-MC1.12.2-1.0.2.45.jar                          | None                                     |     | LC    | collective         | 3.0                     | collective-1.12.2-3.0.jar                             | None                                     |     | LC    | reskillable        | 1.12.2-1.13.0           | Reskillable-1.12.2-1.13.0.jar                         | None                                     |     | LC    | compatskills       | 1.12.2-1.17.0           | CompatSkills-1.12.2-1.17.0.jar                        | None                                     |     | LC    | creativecore       | 1.10.0                  | CreativeCore_v1.10.71_mc1.12.2.jar                    | None                                     |     | LC    | customnpcs         | 1.12                    | CustomNPCs_1.12.2-(05Jul20).jar                       | None                                     |     | LC    | darknesslib        | 1.1.2                   | DarknessLib-1.12.2-1.1.2.jar                          | 220f10d3a93b3ff5fbaa7434cc629d863d6751b9 |     | LC    | dungeonsmod        | @VERSION@               | DungeonsMod-1.12.2-1.0.8.jar                          | None                                     |     | LC    | enhancedvisuals    | 1.3.0                   | EnhancedVisuals_v1.4.4_mc1.12.2.jar                   | None                                     |     | LC    | extrautils2        | 1.0                     | extrautils2-1.12-1.9.9.jar                            | None                                     |     | LC    | futuremc           | 0.2.6                   | Future-MC-0.2.19.jar                                  | None                                     |     | LC    | geckolib3          | 3.0.30                  | geckolib-forge-1.12.2-3.0.31.jar                      | None                                     |     | LC    | gottschcore        | 1.15.1                  | GottschCore-mc1.12.2-f14.23.5.2859-v1.15.1.jar        | None                                     |     | LC    | hardcorerevival    | 1.2.0                   | HardcoreRevival_1.12.2-1.2.0.jar                      | None                                     |     | LC    | waila              | 1.8.26                  | Hwyla-1.8.26-B41_1.12.2.jar                           | None                                     |     | LE    | imsm               | 1.12                    | Instant Massive Structures Mod 1.12.2.jar             | None                                     |     | L     | journeymap         | 1.12.2-5.7.1p2          | journeymap-1.12.2-5.7.1p2.jar                         | None                                     |     | L     | mobsunscreen       | @version@               | mobsunscreen-1.12.2-3.1.5.jar                         | None                                     |     | L     | morpheus           | 1.12.2-3.5.106          | Morpheus-1.12.2-3.5.106.jar                           | None                                     |     | L     | llibrary           | 1.7.20                  | llibrary-1.7.20-1.12.2.jar                            | None                                     |     | L     | mowziesmobs        | 1.5.8                   | mowziesmobs-1.5.8.jar                                 | None                                     |     | L     | nocubessrparmory   | 3.0.0                   | NoCubes_SRP_Combat_Addon_3.0.0.jar                    | None                                     |     | L     | nocubessrpnests    | 3.0.0                   | NoCubes_SRP_Nests_Addon_3.0.0.jar                     | None                                     |     | L     | nocubessrpsurvival | 3.0.0                   | NoCubes_SRP_Survival_Addon_3.0.0.jar                  | None                                     |     | L     | nocubesrptweaks    | V4.1                    | nocubesrptweaks-V4.1.jar                              | None                                     |     | L     | patchouli          | 1.0-23.6                | Patchouli-1.0-23.6.jar                                | None                                     |     | L     | artifacts          | 1.1.2                   | RLArtifacts-1.1.2.jar                                 | None                                     |     | L     | rsgauges           | 1.2.8                   | rsgauges-1.12.2-1.2.8.jar                             | None                                     |     | L     | rustic             | 1.1.7                   | rustic-1.1.7.jar                                      | None                                     |     | L     | silentlib          | 3.0.13                  | SilentLib-1.12.2-3.0.14+168.jar                       | None                                     |     | L     | scalinghealth      | 1.3.37                  | ScalingHealth-1.12.2-1.3.42+147.jar                   | None                                     |     | L     | lteleporters       | 1.12.2-3.0.2            | simpleteleporters-1.12.2-3.0.2.jar                    | None                                     |     | L     | spartanshields     | 1.5.5                   | SpartanShields-1.12.2-1.5.5.jar                       | None                                     |     | L     | spartanweaponry    | 1.5.3                   | SpartanWeaponry-1.12.2-1.5.3.jar                      | None                                     |     | L     | srparasites        | 1.9.18                  | SRParasites-1.12.2v1.9.18.jar                         | None                                     |     | L     | treasure2          | 2.2.0                   | Treasure2-mc1.12.2-f14.23.5.2859-v2.2.1.jar           | None                                     |     | L     | treeharvester      | 4.0                     | treeharvester_1.12.2-4.0.jar                          | None                                     |     | L     | twilightforest     | 3.11.1021               | twilightforest-1.12.2-3.11.1021-universal.jar         | None                                     |     | L     | variedcommodities  | 1.12.2                  | VariedCommodities_1.12.2-(31Mar23).jar                | None                                     |     | L     | voicechat          | 1.12.2-2.4.32           | voicechat-forge-1.12.2-2.4.32.jar                     | None                                     |     | L     | wolfarmor          | 3.8.0                   | WolfArmorAndStorage-1.12.2-3.8.0-universal-signed.jar | None                                     |     | L     | worldborder        | 2.3                     | worldborder_1.12.2-2.3.jar                            | None                                     |     | L     | midnight           | 0.3.5                   | themidnight-0.3.5.jar                                 | None                                     |     | L     | structurize        | 1.12.2-0.10.277-RELEASE | structurize-1.12.2-0.10.277-RELEASE.jar               | None                                     |     Loaded coremods (and transformers):  llibrary (llibrary-core-1.0.11-1.12.2.jar)   net.ilexiconn.llibrary.server.core.plugin.LLibraryTransformer   net.ilexiconn.llibrary.server.core.patcher.LLibraryRuntimePatcher WolfArmorCore (WolfArmorAndStorage-1.12.2-3.8.0-universal-signed.jar)    AstralCore (astralsorcery-1.12.2-1.10.27.jar)    CreativePatchingLoader (CreativeCore_v1.10.71_mc1.12.2.jar)    SecurityCraftLoadingPlugin ([1.12.2] SecurityCraft v1.9.8.jar)    ForgelinPlugin (Forgelin-1.8.4.jar)    midnight (themidnight-0.3.5.jar)   com.mushroom.midnight.core.transformer.MidnightClassTransformer FutureMC (Future-MC-0.2.19.jar)   thedarkcolour.futuremc.asm.CoreTransformer SpartanWeaponry-MixinLoader (SpartanWeaponry-1.12.2-1.5.3.jar)    Backpacked (backpacked-1.4.3-1.12.2.jar)   com.mrcrayfish.backpacked.asm.BackpackedTransformer LoadingPlugin (Reskillable-1.12.2-1.13.0.jar)   codersafterdark.reskillable.base.asm.ClassTransformer LoadingPlugin (Bloodmoon-MC1.12.2-1.5.3.jar)   lumien.bloodmoon.asm.ClassTransformer     Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)     Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'fml,forge'     Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)
    • When i add mods like falling leaves, visuality and kappas shaders, even if i restart Minecraft they dont show up in the mods menu and they dont work
    • Delete the forge-client.toml file in your config folder  
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.