Need help, error while joining newly setup modded server

NotAC0p

Hello, I am getting this error when connecting to a new forge world I'm working on. All of the mods match and the server boots perfectly fine. The server log just shows the reason for disconnect as "Disconnected". I've logged out and logged back in, ensure compatibility of all mods, set the server settings to default, restarted it probably a dozen times. Apart from removing each mod to see if one of them is causing this, is there anything else I should try first?

The specific error is basically impossible to Google because of it's length.

Failed to connect to the server

Internal Exception: java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "java.util.function.BiConsumer.accept(Object, Object)" because "codec.messageConsumer" is null

AY8A81X.png

I actually resolved this by removing the Obfuscate mod. For some reason it was clashing with the Framework mod and sending the login into loops. Still investigating but everything seems to work fine when that mod was removed. Thank you for your help!