Crashing at Startup

Whenever I try to start it will load Minecraft and then I will get the failed to find service port error, so I came to the forge forms looked for my problem and found that I needed to install the DMV Arg. So I did that and it got it to work but the next day I had the same issue; it would fix it if I repaired the forage launcher and put the arg back in, so for the past week I've been doing that before loading up in order to get it to work, which is fine, but now it won't work at all. I am playing on a MacBook Air what are assume is the root of the issue judging by the past forms, but I just don't know how to get it to work anymore.

I have determined that the issue may also be caused by me loading different mod packs: the issue can also be fixed by just getting rid of the argument which makes sense because repairing curse forge also gets rid of the argument. That saves a lot of time because repairing makes me have to re-download the Minecraft files which takes a ton of time.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Hey, that tickles! Hehehe!

Time: 5/10/22 6:40 PM
Description: Initializing game

java.lang.IllegalStateException: GLFW error before init: [0x10008]Cocoa: Failed to find service port for display
    at com.mojang.blaze3d.platform.GLX.func_229879_lam_(SourceFile:64) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}
    at net.minecraft.client.MainWindow.func_211162_a(MainWindow.java:131) ~[?:?] {re:mixin,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:mixin:APP:kubejs-common.mixins.json:MainWindowMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}
    at com.mojang.blaze3d.platform.GLX._initGlfw(SourceFile:63) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}
    at com.mojang.blaze3d.systems.RenderSystem.initBackendSystem(SourceFile:1060) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.<init>(Minecraft.java:416) ~[?:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:149) ~[1.16.5.jar:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_74] {}
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_74] {}
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_74] {}
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) ~[?:1.8.0_74] {}
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLClientLaunchProvider.lambda$launchService$0(FMLClientLaunchProvider.java:51) ~[forge-1.16.5-36.2.20.jar:36.2] {}
    at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.launch(LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.java:37) [modlauncher-8.0.9.jar:?] {}
    at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:54) [modlauncher-8.0.9.jar:?] {}
    at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:72) [modlauncher-8.0.9.jar:?] {}
    at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:82) [modlauncher-8.0.9.jar:?] {}
    at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:66) [modlauncher-8.0.9.jar:?] {}

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Thread: Render thread
Stacktrace:
    at com.mojang.blaze3d.platform.GLX.func_229879_lam_(SourceFile:64) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}
    at net.minecraft.client.MainWindow.func_211162_a(MainWindow.java:131) ~[?:?] {re:mixin,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:mixin:APP:kubejs-common.mixins.json:MainWindowMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}
    at com.mojang.blaze3d.platform.GLX._initGlfw(SourceFile:63) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}
    at com.mojang.blaze3d.systems.RenderSystem.initBackendSystem(SourceFile:1060) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.<init>(Minecraft.java:416) ~[?:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}
-- Initialization --
Details:
Stacktrace:
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:149) ~[1.16.5.jar:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_74] {}
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_74] {}
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_74] {}
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) ~[?:1.8.0_74] {}
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLClientLaunchProvider.lambda$launchService$0(FMLClientLaunchProvider.java:51) ~[forge-1.16.5-36.2.20.jar:36.2] {}
    at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.launch(LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.java:37) [modlauncher-8.0.9.jar:?] {}
    at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:54) [modlauncher-8.0.9.jar:?] {}
    at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:72) [modlauncher-8.0.9.jar:?] {}
    at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:82) [modlauncher-8.0.9.jar:?] {}
    at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:66) [modlauncher-8.0.9.jar:?] {}

-- System Details --
Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.16.5
    Minecraft Version ID: 1.16.5
    Operating System: Mac OS X (x86_64) version 10.16
    Java Version: 1.8.0_74, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 1320585136 bytes (1259 MB) / 3070230528 bytes (2928 MB) up to 7367294976 bytes (7026 MB)
    CPUs: 8
    JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xss1M -Xmx7904m -Xms256m
    Launched Version: forge-36.2.20
    Backend library: LWJGL version 3.2.1 build 12
    Backend API: NO CONTEXT
    GL Caps: 
    Using VBOs: Yes
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge'
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    CPU: <unknown>

• 2 weeks later...