Title Screen

TheRealLemon

Hi guys,

I just joined on this forum to ask this question, so here is it:

I am nearly finished with my modpack but I want one final touch,

which is a custom title screen/splash screen/loading screen or whatever you want to call it.

I know it has been done before. For example in FTB.

So is there a mod available for this or can I create it myself in anyway.

I've been told that replacing mojang.png will do it, but I want to do it thru a mod so my modpack users won't have to edit the .jar themselves.

I hope I made my question clear, English is not my first language,

Greetings Koen a.k.a. TheRealLemon

This doesn't answer your question directly, but maybe this will still be helpful.

What launcher are you planning on using to go along with your modpack (assuming you meant modpack and not just a single mod)? Most modpacks use a specific, or even proprietary (like the Technic Pack), launcher to make sure all of its files are correct. The advantage of this is that it can update your modpack for your users automatically and it can update any file, not just mods. This lets you add things like Optifine or other minecraft mods that have to be added directly to the Minecraft.jar like your modified mojang.png.

If you don't know where to begin on using a launcher for your modpack, I'd personally recommend looking at sk89q's launcher. You can create your own modpacks and it can be used for vanilla minecraft as well, so your users can still use only one launcher.

width=336 height=83http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/1237/cooltext624963071.png[/img]

I make games, minecraft mods/plugins, and some graphic art.

Current Project: LoECraft - An industrial minecraft server with its own modpack and custom launcher.