"The game crashed whilst rendering overlay"

Namyy

I created my own modpack with a collection of the mods I enjoy, but sometimes it gets laggy. It even crashes. Except this time, the crash happens before I can get to the in-game menu. I've been looking around similar errors in this site and so far I'm unsure of what to do. Here's the message after it crashes:

The game crashed whilst rendering overlay
Error: net.minecraftforge.fml.config.ConfigFileTypeHandler$ConfigLoadingException: Failed loading config file lostcities/client.toml of type CLIENT for modid lostcities
Exit Code: -1

See, I've looked into the config of this modpack and into the lost cities itself, but the client TOML there is totally empty. I'm not that much into coding so I don't know what to do. I'll provide the crash report as well

https://pastebin.com/HvSzgMi1

Can someone help me solve this? And on that note, if I can't get this modpack back, can I creat a new identical one, with the same mods, and add the world save I was already playing in? Thanks in advance!

17 hours ago, Luis_ST said:

delete this client config file if you haven't modify it

Thanks for the tip! I did that and it showed the same problem, with a different mod, but I've identified a pattern. It's only in pastes where there is the TOML and it's empty, so I've been deleting then and when the game relaunches it solves the issue. And it worked in the end! So thanks a lot for helping!