[1.6.1] Custom Ladder Issue

yellowscissors

Hi All,

I attempted to update a mod from 1.5.2 (738)  to 1.61 (755). I made the needed changes to texture/resource kit. I then tested the mod and the textures were showing up correctly, but I could not climb any of the custom ladders I placed. I tried looking to see if there were any changes in forge from 1.5.2->1.6.1 in how ladders were handled, but I did not see anything. Is there something I missed that I need to change to allow ladders to work in 1.6.1?

Thanks

I suspect a name/return/parameter change in one of the methods in Block, which you are therefore are not overriding anymore? Make sure every method you should be overriding shows up with a green arrow on the left, if you're using Eclipse. I now add '@Override' at each method (code formatting FTW) I'm overriding after having experienced weird bugs related to Block as well. This will give me an error when methods change.

Author of PneumaticCraft, MineChess, Minesweeper Mod and Sokoban Mod. Visit www.minemaarten.com to take a look at them.