1.6.2 Weird problem. Thank you new loader -_-

Greavyard

I can't copy Argo from the installer AND THERE AIN'T A REGULAR DOWNLOAD AND MANUAL INSTALL INTRUCTIONS ANYWHERE. If there are manual downloads THERE SHOULD BE HOW TO INSTALL IT TOO.

It says I arleady have Argo, can't copy it neither override it due too the fact that the extracting process stops.

I'm sending the downloader files to a new archive at my desktop area.

Sorry for caps, I'm way too happy thats why.

1) Its been an hour and half, calm your damn tits and don't be a twat to those who would help you.

2) The hell are you trying to do with argo? You shouldn't be doing anything with it.

3) The universal jar is for people who know what they are doing. manual install for the client is a PITA, it involves making sure things are int he correct folder/file structure.

4) Why can't you use the installer?

There is no more extracting, modifying of jars or anything anymore.

It's just putting a few tiles into the correct folders and going from there.

Run the installer and it's all done for you in 2 clicks.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

1) Just saying, wtf, 25 views and no answers?

2) You can't run a installer from inside a .rar. I am unzipping it, but I cant remove that certain argo file.

3) I won't ever be able to know what im doing if no-one teach me

4) "I'm sending the downloader (installer) files to a new archive at my desktop area."

"I can't copy Argo from the installer" "It says I arleady have Argo, can't copy it neither override it due too the fact that the extracting process stops."

That's why I can't run the installer.

Yet again, I can't run a program from inside a .rar and a installer is a program.

The problem is at extracting the files that are in the .rar, I just can't extract the Argo archive.

The Installer hasn't been working for me since day 1. I've tried multiple versions and none of them even open. Is there a way around this? I've got java of course and I have a brand new .minecraft folder with a 1.6.2 version folder. Am I missing something because I have no idea why the installer doesn't even launch and have already spent enough time trying to figure out the manual installation. Little assistance anyone?

What happens when you TRY to launch it.

And HOW are you trying to launch it?

You kinda have to give us information.

[lmgtfy]jarfix[/lmgtfy]

[lmgtfy]how to run a jar file[/lmgtfy]

All things pointed out in our EAQ.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon