[1.19.1] Spawn structure where you spawn in the Dimension

Feroov

Basically I have a custom dimension with a custom biome, I currently don't use a traditional portal but a normal block that is like a teleporter (teleports on right click) I wanted to know how can I make one of my structures spawn on the location where player spawns when I switch dimensions. Or to put in another words you know how in nether a portal spawns inside nether when you enter nether, that "portal" would be a custom structure instead. I hope I did explain it well. I apologize for confusion 

Subscribe to PlayerChangedDimensionEvent, inside there you can place the Structure.
The Event is only fired on server so you can get the Level via the Server and the given ResourceKey.
You can take a look at the place command for how  you place a structure.

How larger is the structure? Since if this is not so larger  you could also use a feature.

26 minutes ago, Luis_ST said:

Subscribe to PlayerChangedDimensionEvent, inside there you can place the Structure.
The Event is only fired on server so you can get the Level via the Server and the given ResourceKey.
You can take a look at the place command for how  you place a structure.

How larger is the structure? Since if this is not so larger  you could also use a feature.

Yeah mine isn't too big, it's small (like a custom portal enterance some sorts), I'll take a look over this thank you I appreciate it 😁