problems when i create a custom Totem of Undying.

3mptysl

You would need to listen to the LivingDeathEvent and check if the player is holding your custom totem and if so prevent the death.

3 hours ago, 3mptysl said:

And i have other problem how i reproduce the sound and particle of default totem of undying?

You need to manually play the sound TOTEM_USE and create the particle TOTEM_OF_UNDYING when you prevent the death.

Vanilla handles the Totem of Undying in LivingEntity#checkTotemDeathProtection.

The particles and the totem overlay are handled via ServerLevel#broadcastEntityEvent with event id 35.
Note this will call the vanilla logic of the Totem on the client in ClientPacketListener#handleEntityEvent.
I you wish to have a custom behavior you need to send a custom Packet to the client which handle this for you.

I fix to prevent death and work correctly but when i use broadcastEntityEvent i cant put my custom totem, so i use this but idk how i send particles and sound

public boolean handle(Supplier<NetworkEvent.Context> supplier) {
        NetworkEvent.Context context = supplier.get();
        context.enqueueWork(() -> {
            // Server
            ServerPlayer player = context.getSender();
            ServerLevel level = player.getLevel();
            // level.broadcastEntityEvent(player,(byte) 35);
            Minecraft.getInstance().gameRenderer.displayItemActivation(new ItemStack(ItemInit.TOTEM_BELLOTO.get()));

});
        return true;
    }

1 hour ago, Luis_ST said:

I you wish to have a custom behavior you need to send a custom Packet to the client which handle this for you.

Do this.

You can't run client code on the server.

Or more accurately, you can, but it will crash on a dedicated server.

Boilerplate:

If you don't post your logs/debug.log we can't help you. For curseforge you need to enable the forge debug.log in its minecraft settings. You should also post your crash report if you have one.

If there is no error in the log file and you don't have a crash report then post the launcher_log.txt from the minecraft folder. Again for curseforge this will be in your curseforge/minecraft/Install

Large files should be posted to a file sharing site like https://gist.github.com  You should also read the support forum sticky post.

Why to the server, the effects of the Totem are client side only, you need to send a (custom) Packet from server to client.
This can be done as follows:

<your simple channel>.send(PacketDistributor.PLAYER.with(() -> <the server player>), <your custom packet>);

okay i create the package like this

public class TotemBellotoClientPacket {
    public TotemBellotoClientPacket() {

}

public TotemBellotoClientPacket(FriendlyByteBuf buf) {

}

public void toBytes(FriendlyByteBuf buf) {

}

public boolean handle(Supplier<NetworkEvent.Context> supplier) {
        NetworkEvent.Context context = supplier.get();
            // ClientSide
            ServerPlayer player = context.getSender();
            ServerLevel level = player.getLevel();

Minecraft.getInstance().gameRenderer.displayItemActivation(new ItemStack(ItemInit.TOTEM_BELLOTO.get()));
            level.playSound(null, player.getOnPos(), SoundEvents.TOTEM_USE, SoundSource.PLAYERS, 0.5F, level.random.nextFloat() *0.1F + 0.9F);

});
        return true;
    }

}

Is it correctly? i need to send it to the client but from where i send it?

1 hour ago, 3mptysl said:

Is it correctly?

Almost, you can not use the #getSender on the client, since there is only one sender on the client.
You can get the Player and the Level from the Minecraft instance.
You also need to move this into a client only class, and wrap the call via DistExecutor#unsafeRunWhenOn you can use this (the second code example) as an example.

level.playSound(null, player.getOnPos(), SoundEvents.TOTEM_USE, SoundSource.PLAYERS, 0.5F, level.random.nextFloat() *0.1F + 0.9F);

i need to send it to the client but from where i send it?

From LivingDeathEvent after you cancel the Event via your SimpleChannel (which you have hopefully already created).

Like this?

SimpleMessage ->

import net.minecraft.network.FriendlyByteBuf;
import net.minecraft.resources.ResourceLocation;
import net.minecraft.server.level.ServerPlayer;
import net.minecraftforge.network.NetworkDirection;
import net.minecraftforge.network.NetworkRegistry;
import net.minecraftforge.network.PacketDistributor;
import net.minecraftforge.network.simple.SimpleChannel;

import java.util.function.BiConsumer;

public class ModMessages {
    private static SimpleChannel INSTANCE;

private static int packetId = 0;

private static int id() {
        return packetId++;
    }

public static void register() {
        SimpleChannel net = NetworkRegistry.ChannelBuilder
                .named(new ResourceLocation(Belloto.MOD_ID, "messages"))
                .networkProtocolVersion(() -> "1.0")
                .clientAcceptedVersions(s -> true)
                .serverAcceptedVersions(s -> true)
                .simpleChannel();

INSTANCE = net;

net.messageBuilder(TotemBellotoPacket.class, id(), NetworkDirection.PLAY_TO_SERVER)
                .decoder(TotemBellotoPacket::new)
                .encoder(TotemBellotoPacket::toBytes)
                .consumer(TotemBellotoPacket::handle)
                .add();

net.messageBuilder(TotemBellotoClientPacket.class, id(), NetworkDirection.PLAY_TO_CLIENT)
                .decoder(TotemBellotoClientPacket::new)
                .encoder(TotemBellotoClientPacket::toBytes)
                .consumer(TotemBellotoClientPacket::handle)
                .add();

}

public static <MSG> void sendToServer(MSG message) {
        INSTANCE.sendToServer(message);
    }

public static <MSG> void sendToPlayer(MSG message, ServerPlayer player) {
        INSTANCE.send(PacketDistributor.PLAYER.with(() -> player), message);
    }
}

TotemClientPacket->

package com.naim.belloto.networking.packet;

import com.naim.belloto.Init.ItemInit;
import com.naim.belloto.networking.handler.ClientPacketHandlerClass;
import net.minecraft.client.Minecraft;
import net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.ClientLevel;
import net.minecraft.network.FriendlyByteBuf;
import net.minecraft.server.level.ServerLevel;
import net.minecraft.sounds.SoundEvents;
import net.minecraft.sounds.SoundSource;
import net.minecraft.world.entity.player.Player;
import net.minecraft.world.item.ItemStack;
import net.minecraftforge.api.distmarker.Dist;
import net.minecraftforge.fml.DistExecutor;
import net.minecraftforge.network.NetworkEvent;

import java.util.function.Supplier;
import java.util.logging.Level;

}

}

}

public boolean handle(Supplier<NetworkEvent.Context> ctx) {
        NetworkEvent.Context context = ctx.get();
            // Client

DistExecutor.unsafeCallWhenOn(Dist.CLIENT,() -> () -> ClientPacketHandlerClass.handlePacket(ctx));

});
        return true;
    }

}

And the handler like u say

package com.naim.belloto.networking.handler;

import net.minecraft.client.Minecraft;
import net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.ClientLevel;
import net.minecraft.world.item.ItemStack;
import net.minecraftforge.network.NetworkEvent;

import java.util.function.Supplier;

public class ClientPacketHandlerClass {

public static boolean handlePacket(Supplier<NetworkEvent.Context> ctx) {
        Player player = Minecraft.getInstance().player;
        ClientLevel level = Minecraft.getInstance().level;
        //level.playSound(null, player.getOnPos(), SoundEvents.TOTEM_USE, SoundSource.PLAYERS, 0.5F, level.random.nextFloat() *0.1F + 0.9F);
        return  true;
    }
}

And u said to me i need to cancel LivingDeathEvent via my simpleChannel, but i need to put it in a packet? or what, im lerning about Networking im really confuse. can u give me an example or pseudocode pls 

13 minutes ago, 3mptysl said:
INSTANCE = net;

You should init the SimpleChannel instance at the end of the register method.

15 minutes ago, 3mptysl said:

And u said to me i need to cancel LivingDeathEvent via my simpleChannel, but i need to put it in a packet?

No you need to cancel the Event and then send the Packet via the SimpleChannel to the client:

// inside your LivingDeathEvent EventHandler
event.setCanceled(true);
if (event.getEntity() instance ServerPlayer player) {
  ModMessages.sendToPlayer(new TotemBellotoClientPacket(), player);
}

This code above is an example which is not tested.

i cancel livingdeathevent thats work correctly but i think the packet is not sending because client is not rendering the totem animation, i think Simple channel is init,

are you referring to this? or something else

private void setup (FMLCommonSetupEvent event){
        event.enqueueWork(() -> {
            ModMessages.register();
            SpawnPlacements.register(ModEntityTypes.ARDILLA.get(), SpawnPlacements.Type.ON_GROUND, Heightmap.Types.MOTION_BLOCKING_NO_LEAVES, Animal::checkAnimalSpawnRules);
        });

21 minutes ago, 3mptysl said:

i cancel livingdeathevent thats work correctly but i think the packet is not sending because client is not rendering the totem animation, i think Simple channel is init

Please show your LivingDeathEvent.

21 minutes ago, 3mptysl said:

are you referring to this? or something else

FMLCommonSetupEvent is okay but i would recommend to call it as early as possible ideally in the constructor of your main mod class.
If you want to call it in FMLCommonSetupEvent move it outside of the enqueueWork block.

LivingDeathEvent 

import com.naim.belloto.Belloto;
import com.naim.belloto.networking.ModMessages;
import com.naim.belloto.networking.packet.TotemBellotoClientPacket;
import net.minecraft.sounds.SoundEvents;
import net.minecraft.sounds.SoundSource;
import net.minecraft.world.level.Level;
import net.minecraftforge.api.distmarker.Dist;
import net.minecraftforge.eventbus.api.SubscribeEvent;
import net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Mod;

@Mod.EventBusSubscriber(modid = Belloto.MOD_ID, value = Dist.DEDICATED_SERVER)
public class LivingDeathEvent {
    @SubscribeEvent
    public static void onDeathEvent(net.minecraftforge.event.entity.living.LivingDeathEvent event) {
        if (event.getEntityLiving() instanceof Player player) {
            if (player.getMainHandItem().getItem().equals(ItemInit.TOTEM_BELLOTO.get())) {
                Level level = player.getLevel();
                event.setCanceled(true);
                player.setHealth(12);
                level.playSound(null, player.getOnPos(), SoundEvents.TOTEM_USE, SoundSource.PLAYERS, 1F, level.random.nextFloat() *0.1F + 0.9F);
                if (event.getEntity() instanceof ServerPlayer player1) {
                    ModMessages.sendToPlayer(new TotemBellotoClientPacket(), player1);
                }
            }
        }
    }
}

Now client and server crash

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Don't do that.

Time: 15/8/22 22:49
Description: Ticking entity

java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "net.minecraftforge.network.simple.SimpleChannel.send(net.minecraftforge.network.PacketDistributor$PacketTarget, Object)" because "com.naim.belloto.networking.ModMessages.INSTANCE" is null
	at com.naim.belloto.networking.ModMessages.sendToPlayer(ModMessages.java:57) ~[%2380!/:?] {re:classloading}
	at com.naim.belloto.event.LivingDeathEvent.onDeathEvent(LivingDeathEvent.java:27) ~[%2380!/:?] {re:classloading}
	at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.ASMEventHandler_4_LivingDeathEvent_onDeathEvent_LivingDeathEvent.invoke(.dynamic) ~[?:?] {}
	at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:85) ~[eventbus-5.0.7.jar%239!/:?] {}
	at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:302) ~[eventbus-5.0.7.jar%239!/:?] {}
	at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:283) ~[eventbus-5.0.7.jar%239!/:?] {}
	at net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeHooks.onLivingDeath(ForgeHooks.java:327) ~[forge-1.18.2-40.1.0_mapped_official_1.18.2-recomp.jar%2375%2381!/:?] {re:classloading}
	at net.minecraft.server.level.ServerPlayer.die(ServerPlayer.java:544) ~[forge-1.18.2-40.1.0_mapped_official_1.18.2-recomp.jar%2376!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}
	at net.minecraft.world.entity.LivingEntity.hurt(LivingEntity.java:1131) ~[forge-1.18.2-40.1.0_mapped_official_1.18.2-recomp.jar%2376!/:?] {re:classloading}
	at net.minecraft.world.entity.player.Player.hurt(Player.java:834) ~[forge-1.18.2-40.1.0_mapped_official_1.18.2-recomp.jar%2376!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}
	at net.minecraft.server.level.ServerPlayer.hurt(ServerPlayer.java:664) ~[forge-1.18.2-40.1.0_mapped_official_1.18.2-recomp.jar%2376!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}
	at net.minecraft.world.entity.Mob.doHurtTarget(Mob.java:1326) ~[forge-1.18.2-40.1.0_mapped_official_1.18.2-recomp.jar%2376!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}
	at net.minecraft.world.entity.monster.Zombie.doHurtTarget(Zombie.java:313) ~[forge-1.18.2-40.1.0_mapped_official_1.18.2-recomp.jar%2376!/:?] {re:classloading}
	at net.minecraft.world.entity.ai.goal.MeleeAttackGoal.checkAndPerformAttack(MeleeAttackGoal.java:147) ~[forge-1.18.2-40.1.0_mapped_official_1.18.2-recomp.jar%2376!/:?] {re:classloading}
	at net.minecraft.world.entity.ai.goal.MeleeAttackGoal.tick(MeleeAttackGoal.java:138) ~[forge-1.18.2-40.1.0_mapped_official_1.18.2-recomp.jar%2376!/:?] {re:classloading}
	at net.minecraft.world.entity.ai.goal.ZombieAttackGoal.tick(ZombieAttackGoal.java:25) ~[forge-1.18.2-40.1.0_mapped_official_1.18.2-recomp.jar%2376!/:?] {re:classloading}
	at net.minecraft.world.entity.ai.goal.WrappedGoal.tick(WrappedGoal.java:55) ~[forge-1.18.2-40.1.0_mapped_official_1.18.2-recomp.jar%2376!/:?] {re:classloading}
	at net.minecraft.world.entity.ai.goal.GoalSelector.tickRunningGoals(GoalSelector.java:121) ~[forge-1.18.2-40.1.0_mapped_official_1.18.2-recomp.jar%2376!/:?] {re:classloading}
	at net.minecraft.world.entity.Mob.serverAiStep(Mob.java:691) ~[forge-1.18.2-40.1.0_mapped_official_1.18.2-recomp.jar%2376!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}
	at net.minecraft.world.entity.LivingEntity.aiStep(LivingEntity.java:2506) ~[forge-1.18.2-40.1.0_mapped_official_1.18.2-recomp.jar%2376!/:?] {re:classloading}
	at net.minecraft.world.entity.Mob.aiStep(Mob.java:495) ~[forge-1.18.2-40.1.0_mapped_official_1.18.2-recomp.jar%2376!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}
	at net.minecraft.world.entity.monster.Monster.aiStep(Monster.java:41) ~[forge-1.18.2-40.1.0_mapped_official_1.18.2-recomp.jar%2376!/:?] {re:classloading}
	at net.minecraft.world.entity.monster.Zombie.aiStep(Zombie.java:235) ~[forge-1.18.2-40.1.0_mapped_official_1.18.2-recomp.jar%2376!/:?] {re:classloading}
	at net.minecraft.world.entity.LivingEntity.tick(LivingEntity.java:2253) ~[forge-1.18.2-40.1.0_mapped_official_1.18.2-recomp.jar%2376!/:?] {re:classloading}
	at net.minecraft.world.entity.Mob.tick(Mob.java:307) ~[forge-1.18.2-40.1.0_mapped_official_1.18.2-recomp.jar%2376!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}
	at net.minecraft.world.entity.monster.Zombie.tick(Zombie.java:209) ~[forge-1.18.2-40.1.0_mapped_official_1.18.2-recomp.jar%2376!/:?] {re:classloading}
	at net.minecraft.server.level.ServerLevel.tickNonPassenger(ServerLevel.java:652) ~[forge-1.18.2-40.1.0_mapped_official_1.18.2-recomp.jar%2376!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}
	at net.minecraft.world.level.Level.guardEntityTick(Level.java:486) ~[forge-1.18.2-40.1.0_mapped_official_1.18.2-recomp.jar%2376!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}
	at net.minecraft.server.level.ServerLevel.lambda$tick$3(ServerLevel.java:319) ~[forge-1.18.2-40.1.0_mapped_official_1.18.2-recomp.jar%2376!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}
	at net.minecraft.world.level.entity.EntityTickList.forEach(EntityTickList.java:54) ~[forge-1.18.2-40.1.0_mapped_official_1.18.2-recomp.jar%2376!/:?] {re:classloading}
	at net.minecraft.server.level.ServerLevel.tick(ServerLevel.java:299) ~[forge-1.18.2-40.1.0_mapped_official_1.18.2-recomp.jar%2376!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}
	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.tickChildren(MinecraftServer.java:902) ~[forge-1.18.2-40.1.0_mapped_official_1.18.2-recomp.jar%2376!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}
	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.tickServer(MinecraftServer.java:842) ~[forge-1.18.2-40.1.0_mapped_official_1.18.2-recomp.jar%2376!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}
	at net.minecraft.client.server.IntegratedServer.tickServer(IntegratedServer.java:84) ~[forge-1.18.2-40.1.0_mapped_official_1.18.2-recomp.jar%2376!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}
	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.runServer(MinecraftServer.java:685) ~[forge-1.18.2-40.1.0_mapped_official_1.18.2-recomp.jar%2376!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}
	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.lambda$spin$2(MinecraftServer.java:261) ~[forge-1.18.2-40.1.0_mapped_official_1.18.2-recomp.jar%2376!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833) [?:?] {}

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Thread: Server thread
Stacktrace:
	at com.naim.belloto.networking.ModMessages.sendToPlayer(ModMessages.java:57) ~[%2380!/:?] {re:classloading}
	at com.naim.belloto.event.LivingDeathEvent.onDeathEvent(LivingDeathEvent.java:27) ~[%2380!/:?] {re:classloading}
	at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.ASMEventHandler_4_LivingDeathEvent_onDeathEvent_LivingDeathEvent.invoke(.dynamic) ~[?:?] {}
	at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:85) ~[eventbus-5.0.7.jar%239!/:?] {}
	at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:302) ~[eventbus-5.0.7.jar%239!/:?] {}
	at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:283) ~[eventbus-5.0.7.jar%239!/:?] {}
	at net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeHooks.onLivingDeath(ForgeHooks.java:327) ~[forge-1.18.2-40.1.0_mapped_official_1.18.2-recomp.jar%2375%2381!/:?] {re:classloading}
	at net.minecraft.server.level.ServerPlayer.die(ServerPlayer.java:544) ~[forge-1.18.2-40.1.0_mapped_official_1.18.2-recomp.jar%2376!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}
	at net.minecraft.world.entity.LivingEntity.hurt(LivingEntity.java:1131) ~[forge-1.18.2-40.1.0_mapped_official_1.18.2-recomp.jar%2376!/:?] {re:classloading}
	at net.minecraft.world.entity.player.Player.hurt(Player.java:834) ~[forge-1.18.2-40.1.0_mapped_official_1.18.2-recomp.jar%2376!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}
	at net.minecraft.server.level.ServerPlayer.hurt(ServerPlayer.java:664) ~[forge-1.18.2-40.1.0_mapped_official_1.18.2-recomp.jar%2376!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}
	at net.minecraft.world.entity.Mob.doHurtTarget(Mob.java:1326) ~[forge-1.18.2-40.1.0_mapped_official_1.18.2-recomp.jar%2376!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}
	at net.minecraft.world.entity.monster.Zombie.doHurtTarget(Zombie.java:313) ~[forge-1.18.2-40.1.0_mapped_official_1.18.2-recomp.jar%2376!/:?] {re:classloading}
	at net.minecraft.world.entity.ai.goal.MeleeAttackGoal.checkAndPerformAttack(MeleeAttackGoal.java:147) ~[forge-1.18.2-40.1.0_mapped_official_1.18.2-recomp.jar%2376!/:?] {re:classloading}
	at net.minecraft.world.entity.ai.goal.MeleeAttackGoal.tick(MeleeAttackGoal.java:138) ~[forge-1.18.2-40.1.0_mapped_official_1.18.2-recomp.jar%2376!/:?] {re:classloading}
	at net.minecraft.world.entity.ai.goal.ZombieAttackGoal.tick(ZombieAttackGoal.java:25) ~[forge-1.18.2-40.1.0_mapped_official_1.18.2-recomp.jar%2376!/:?] {re:classloading}
	at net.minecraft.world.entity.ai.goal.WrappedGoal.tick(WrappedGoal.java:55) ~[forge-1.18.2-40.1.0_mapped_official_1.18.2-recomp.jar%2376!/:?] {re:classloading}
	at net.minecraft.world.entity.ai.goal.GoalSelector.tickRunningGoals(GoalSelector.java:121) ~[forge-1.18.2-40.1.0_mapped_official_1.18.2-recomp.jar%2376!/:?] {re:classloading}
	at net.minecraft.world.entity.Mob.serverAiStep(Mob.java:691) ~[forge-1.18.2-40.1.0_mapped_official_1.18.2-recomp.jar%2376!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}
	at net.minecraft.world.entity.LivingEntity.aiStep(LivingEntity.java:2506) ~[forge-1.18.2-40.1.0_mapped_official_1.18.2-recomp.jar%2376!/:?] {re:classloading}
	at net.minecraft.world.entity.Mob.aiStep(Mob.java:495) ~[forge-1.18.2-40.1.0_mapped_official_1.18.2-recomp.jar%2376!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}
	at net.minecraft.world.entity.monster.Monster.aiStep(Monster.java:41) ~[forge-1.18.2-40.1.0_mapped_official_1.18.2-recomp.jar%2376!/:?] {re:classloading}
	at net.minecraft.world.entity.monster.Zombie.aiStep(Zombie.java:235) ~[forge-1.18.2-40.1.0_mapped_official_1.18.2-recomp.jar%2376!/:?] {re:classloading}
	at net.minecraft.world.entity.LivingEntity.tick(LivingEntity.java:2253) ~[forge-1.18.2-40.1.0_mapped_official_1.18.2-recomp.jar%2376!/:?] {re:classloading}
	at net.minecraft.world.entity.Mob.tick(Mob.java:307) ~[forge-1.18.2-40.1.0_mapped_official_1.18.2-recomp.jar%2376!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}
	at net.minecraft.world.entity.monster.Zombie.tick(Zombie.java:209) ~[forge-1.18.2-40.1.0_mapped_official_1.18.2-recomp.jar%2376!/:?] {re:classloading}
	at net.minecraft.server.level.ServerLevel.tickNonPassenger(ServerLevel.java:652) ~[forge-1.18.2-40.1.0_mapped_official_1.18.2-recomp.jar%2376!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}
	at net.minecraft.world.level.Level.guardEntityTick(Level.java:486) ~[forge-1.18.2-40.1.0_mapped_official_1.18.2-recomp.jar%2376!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}
	at net.minecraft.server.level.ServerLevel.lambda$tick$3(ServerLevel.java:319) ~[forge-1.18.2-40.1.0_mapped_official_1.18.2-recomp.jar%2376!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}
	at net.minecraft.world.level.entity.EntityTickList.forEach(EntityTickList.java:54) ~[forge-1.18.2-40.1.0_mapped_official_1.18.2-recomp.jar%2376!/:?] {re:classloading}
	at net.minecraft.server.level.ServerLevel.tick(ServerLevel.java:299) ~[forge-1.18.2-40.1.0_mapped_official_1.18.2-recomp.jar%2376!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}
-- Entity being ticked --
Details:
	Entity Type: minecraft:zombie (net.minecraft.world.entity.monster.Zombie)
	Entity ID: 1
	Entity Name: Zombie
	Entity's Exact location: -2.30, 72.00, 24.69
	Entity's Block location: World: (-3,72,24), Section: (at 13,8,8 in -1,4,1; chunk contains blocks -16,-64,16 to -1,319,31), Region: (-1,0; contains chunks -32,0 to -1,31, blocks -512,-64,0 to -1,319,511)
	Entity's Momentum: 0.04, -0.08, 0.04
	Entity's Passengers: []
	Entity's Vehicle: null
Stacktrace:
	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.tickChildren(MinecraftServer.java:902) ~[forge-1.18.2-40.1.0_mapped_official_1.18.2-recomp.jar%2376!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}
	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.tickServer(MinecraftServer.java:842) ~[forge-1.18.2-40.1.0_mapped_official_1.18.2-recomp.jar%2376!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}
	at net.minecraft.client.server.IntegratedServer.tickServer(IntegratedServer.java:84) ~[forge-1.18.2-40.1.0_mapped_official_1.18.2-recomp.jar%2376!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}
	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.runServer(MinecraftServer.java:685) ~[forge-1.18.2-40.1.0_mapped_official_1.18.2-recomp.jar%2376!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}
	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.lambda$spin$2(MinecraftServer.java:261) ~[forge-1.18.2-40.1.0_mapped_official_1.18.2-recomp.jar%2376!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}

-- Affected level --
Details:
	All players: 1 total; [ServerPlayer['Dev'/153, l='ServerLevel[New World]', x=-0.99, y=72.00, z=25.22]]
	Chunk stats: 3249
	Level dimension: minecraft:overworld
	Level spawn location: World: (0,85,0), Section: (at 0,5,0 in 0,5,0; chunk contains blocks 0,-64,0 to 15,319,15), Region: (0,0; contains chunks 0,0 to 31,31, blocks 0,-64,0 to 511,319,511)
	Level time: 400990 game time, 18228 day time
	Level name: New World
	Level game mode: Game mode: creative (ID 1). Hardcore: false. Cheats: true
	Level weather: Rain time: 1 (now: false), thunder time: 1 (now: false)
	Known server brands: forge
	Level was modded: true
	Level storage version: 0x04ABD - Anvil
Stacktrace:

-- System Details --
Details:
	Minecraft Version: 1.18.2
	Minecraft Version ID: 1.18.2
	Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0
	Java Version: 17.0.1, Oracle Corporation
	Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode, sharing), Oracle Corporation
	Memory: 1615990256 bytes (1541 MiB) / 4269801472 bytes (4072 MiB) up to 8522825728 bytes (8128 MiB)
	CPUs: 20
	Processor Vendor: GenuineIntel
	Processor Name: 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12700K
	Identifier: Intel64 Family 6 Model 151 Stepping 2
	Microarchitecture: unknown
	Frequency (GHz): 3,61
	Number of physical packages: 1
	Number of physical CPUs: 12
	Number of logical CPUs: 20
	Graphics card #0 name: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080
	Graphics card #0 vendor: NVIDIA (0x10de)
	Graphics card #0 VRAM (MB): 4095,00
	Graphics card #0 deviceId: 0x2216
	Graphics card #0 versionInfo: DriverVersion=31.0.15.1659
	Memory slot #0 capacity (MB): 8192,00
	Memory slot #0 clockSpeed (GHz): 3,20
	Memory slot #0 type: DDR4
	Memory slot #1 capacity (MB): 8192,00
	Memory slot #1 clockSpeed (GHz): 3,20
	Memory slot #1 type: DDR4
	Memory slot #2 capacity (MB): 8192,00
	Memory slot #2 clockSpeed (GHz): 3,20
	Memory slot #2 type: DDR4
	Memory slot #3 capacity (MB): 8192,00
	Memory slot #3 clockSpeed (GHz): 3,20
	Memory slot #3 type: DDR4
	Virtual memory max (MB): 34557,42
	Virtual memory used (MB): 26409,04
	Swap memory total (MB): 2048,00
	Swap memory used (MB): 68,13
	JVM Flags: 1 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump
	Server Running: true
	Player Count: 1 / 8; [ServerPlayer['Dev'/153, l='ServerLevel[New World]', x=-0.99, y=72.00, z=25.22]]
	Data Packs: vanilla (incompatible), mod:forge (incompatible), mod:belloto, mod:geckolib3 (incompatible)
	World Generation: Stable
	Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)
	Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge'; Server brand changed to 'forge'
	ModLauncher: 9.1.3+9.1.3+main.9b69c82a
	ModLauncher launch target: forgeclientuserdev
	ModLauncher naming: mcp
	ModLauncher services: 
		 mixin PLUGINSERVICE 
		 eventbus PLUGINSERVICE 
		 slf4jfixer PLUGINSERVICE 
		 object_holder_definalize PLUGINSERVICE 
		 runtime_enum_extender PLUGINSERVICE 
		 capability_token_subclass PLUGINSERVICE 
		 accesstransformer PLUGINSERVICE 
		 runtimedistcleaner PLUGINSERVICE 
		 mixin TRANSFORMATIONSERVICE 
		 fml TRANSFORMATIONSERVICE 
	FML Language Providers: 
		minecraft@1.0
		javafml@null
	Mod List: 
		forge-1.18.2-40.1.0_mapped_official_1.18.2-recomp.|Minecraft                     |minecraft                     |1.18.2              |DONE      |Manifest: a1:d4:5e:04:4f:d3:d6:e0:7b:37:97:cf:77:b0:de:ad:4a:47:ce:8c:96:49:5f:0a:cf:8c:ae:b2:6d:4b:8a:3f
		                                                  |Forge                         |forge                         |40.1.0              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE
		main                                              |Belloto Mod                   |belloto                       |0.0NONE             |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE
		geckolib-forge-1.18-3.0.30_mapped_official_1.18.2.|GeckoLib                      |geckolib3                     |3.0.30              |DONE      |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE
	Crash Report UUID: d4ce6bcd-8ca5-4581-9c57-5cf43c119f98
	FML: 40.1
	Forge: net.minecraftforge:40.1.0

I have here my deathEvent, when a player dies with totem its send packet to client with the packet and the serverPlayer

@Mod.EventBusSubscriber(modid = Belloto.MOD_ID)
public class onDeathEvent {
    @SubscribeEvent
    public static void onDeathEvent(LivingDeathEvent event) {
        if (event.getEntityLiving() instanceof Player player) {
            if (player.getMainHandItem().getItem().equals(ItemInit.TOTEM_BELLOTO.get())) {
                Level level = player.getLevel();

player.setItemInHand(InteractionHand.MAIN_HAND, ItemStack.EMPTY);

event.setCanceled(true);
                player.setHealth(1.0F);
                player.addEffect(new MobEffectInstance(MobEffects.REGENERATION, 1000, 1));
                player.addEffect(new MobEffectInstance(MobEffects.FIRE_RESISTANCE, 1000, 1));
                player.addEffect(new MobEffectInstance(MobEffects.ABSORPTION, 80, 2));

level.playSound(null, player.getOnPos(), SoundEvents.TOTEM_USE, SoundSource.PLAYERS, 1F, level.random.nextFloat() * 0.1F + 0.9F);

if (event.getEntityLiving() instanceof ServerPlayer serverPlayer) {
                    ModMessages.sendToPlayer(new TotemBellotoClientPacket(), serverPlayer);
                }

}
        }
    }
}

My packet

}

}

}

public boolean handle(Supplier<NetworkEvent.Context> ctx) {
        NetworkEvent.Context context = ctx.get();
            // Client

DistExecutor.unsafeCallWhenOn(Dist.CLIENT,() -> () -> ClientPacketHandlerClass.handlePacket(ctx));

});
        return true;
    }

}

MyHandlerClass

public class ClientPacketHandlerClass {

public static boolean handlePacket(Supplier<NetworkEvent.Context> ctx) {
        Player player = Minecraft.getInstance().player;
        ClientLevel level = Minecraft.getInstance().level;
        //ClientTotem.particleStuff(player);
        ClientTotem.totemActivated(ItemInit.TOTEM_BELLOTO.get());
        return true;
    }

And finally my simpleChannel, idk where is the issue

public class ModMessages {
    private static SimpleChannel INSTANCE;

private static int packetId = 0;

private static int id() {
        return packetId++;
    }

public static void register() {
        SimpleChannel net = NetworkRegistry.ChannelBuilder
                .named(new ResourceLocation(Belloto.MOD_ID, "messages"))
                .networkProtocolVersion(() -> "1.0")
                .clientAcceptedVersions(s -> true)
                .serverAcceptedVersions(s -> true)
                .simpleChannel();

INSTANCE = net;

net.messageBuilder(TotemBellotoClientPacket.class, id(), NetworkDirection.PLAY_TO_CLIENT)
                .decoder(TotemBellotoClientPacket::new)
                .encoder(TotemBellotoClientPacket::toBytes)
                .consumer(TotemBellotoClientPacket::handle)
                .add();

}

public static <MSG> void sendToServer(MSG message) {
        INSTANCE.sendToServer(message);
    }

public static <MSG> void sendToPlayer(MSG message, ServerPlayer player) {
        INSTANCE.send(PacketDistributor.PLAYER.with(() -> player), message);
    }
}

In my ModClass

@Mod(MOD_ID)
public class Belloto {
    // Directly reference a slf4j logger
    private static final Logger LOGGER = LogUtils.getLogger();
    public static final String MOD_ID = "belloto";
    public static final CreativeModeTab BELLOTO_TAB = new CreativeModeTab(MOD_ID) {
        @Override
        @OnlyIn(Dist.CLIENT)
        public ItemStack makeIcon() {
            return new ItemStack(ItemInit.BELLOTA_ITEM.get());
        }
    };

public Belloto() {
        IEventBus bus = FMLJavaModLoadingContext.get().getModEventBus();
        ItemInit.ITEMS.register(bus);
        BlockInit.BLOCKS.register(bus);
        MinecraftForge.EVENT_BUS.register(this);
        ModEntityTypes.register(bus);
        GeckoLib.initialize();

}

private void clientSetup(final FMLClientSetupEvent event) {
        EntityRenderers.register(ModEntityTypes.ARDILLA.get(), ArdillaRenderer::new);

}

private void setup (FMLCommonSetupEvent event){
        event.enqueueWork(() -> {

SpawnPlacements.register(ModEntityTypes.ARDILLA.get(), SpawnPlacements.Type.ON_GROUND, Heightmap.Types.MOTION_BLOCKING_NO_LEAVES, Animal::checkAnimalSpawnRules);
        });
        ModMessages.register();
    }
}

I call it in setup