1.19 optifine doesn't work with forge

tizicer

I added 1.19 opfine on Forge. I can start minecraft 1.19 Forge, But optifine is not loaded. I know that I can't see optifine on Mods in game. Still on Video Settings there's no evidence that optifine is loaded(no shaders . . .)

I downloaded Forge 41.1.0 and 'recommended optifine'.

how do I fix this? (sorry for my bad English skill)

23 hours ago, Luis_ST said:

This means the version of OptiFine is compatible with the version of Forge you are using?

Please post debug.log from the logs folder.

sorry I don't know what 'debug.log' is. but when I downloading optifine it shown like this : 'OptiFine HD U H9Download(Mirror)Changelog Forge 41.1.0 31.07.2022.' forge 41.1.0 is written.

4 minutes ago, tizicer said:

sorry I don't know what 'debug.log' is.

It's a file in the logs folder of your game directory. The file can also be named debug if you have file extensions disabled.

If you using CurseForge you need to enable the debug.log in the settings.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Luis_ST said:

It's a file in the logs folder of your game directory. The file can also be named debug if you have file extensions disabled.

If you using CurseForge you need to enable the debug.log in the settings.

As you said, I opened the file(.txt?) named debug.log. While reading debug.log, I found something weird. Forge 1.19 was good part and it loaded successfully but, there was written optifine 1.18.1. Actually, in my mods file there is optifine 1.18.1 too. I think because of this minecraft launcher recognized optifine 1.18.1 instead of optifine 1.19. I removed optifine 1.18.1 from the mods file. and started the minecraft launcher again. I could see optifine 1.19 is successfully loaded with shaders and other options.

Thanks to your advice I could manage my problem. Thank you Luis ST.