Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help with mods.toml

Denis12345

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • Yep, it's what the title says I only found out how to generate flowers and didn't find the the thingy with all the configured features are Would be nice if someone could help! Thanks   Edit: found it out
    • I started a server with PlayerRevive/Tombstone mod and when I die and I respawn I don't stop dying. Also I have a Issue with FramedBlocks: when I put one block of this mod, the server crashes and closes. I put here the server log: [16:55:36 ERROR]: Exception caught during firing event: Cannot invoke "net.minecraft.world.World.func_201670_d()" because "this.field_145850_b" is null         Index: 11         Listeners:                 0: HIGHEST                 1: ASM: class ovh.corail.tombstone.event.EventHandler onServerTick(Lnet/minecraftforge/event/TickEvent$ServerTickEvent;)V                 2: NORMAL                 3: ASM: class com.mrcrayfish.guns.common.DelayedTask onServerTick(Lnet/minecraftforge/event/TickEvent$ServerTickEvent;)V                 4: ASM: class shadows.placebo.util.PlaceboTaskQueue tick(Lnet/minecraftforge/event/TickEvent$ServerTickEvent;)V                 5: ASM: com.dairymoose.modernlife.core.ModernLifeCommon@501855c1 onServerTick(Lnet/minecraftforge/event/TickEvent$ServerTickEvent;)V                 6: ASM: com.github.alexthe666.citadel.server.CitadelEvents@7bca1184 onServerTickEvent(Lnet/minecraftforge/event/TickEvent$ServerTickEvent;)V                 7: ASM: me.ichun.mods.ichunutil.common.core.EventHandlerServer@41275fcc onServerTick(Lnet/minecraftforge/event/TickEvent$ServerTickEvent;)V                 8: ASM: net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeInternalHandler@5495b2c1 onServerTick(Lnet/minecraftforge/event/TickEvent$ServerTickEvent;)V                 9: ASM: class com.simibubi.create.events.CommonEvents onServerTick(Lnet/minecraftforge/event/TickEvent$ServerTickEvent;)V                 10: ASM: class net.geforcemods.securitycraft.SCEventHandler onServerTick(Lnet/minecraftforge/event/TickEvent$ServerTickEvent;)V                 11: ASM: class xfacthd.framedblocks.common.util.EventHandler onServerTick(Lnet/minecraftforge/event/TickEvent$ServerTickEvent;)V                 12: ASM: class com.hollingsworth.arsnouveau.api.event.EventQueue serverTick(Lnet/minecraftforge/event/TickEvent$ServerTickEvent;)V                 13: ASM: com.mrcrayfish.obfuscate.common.data.SyncedPlayerData@2c57ecfc onServerTick(Lnet/minecraftforge/event/TickEvent$ServerTickEvent;)V                 14: ASM: noppes.npcs.ServerTickHandler@30710a3e onServerTick(Lnet/minecraftforge/event/TickEvent$ServerTickEvent;)V                 15: ASM: com.sk89q.worldedit.forge.ThreadSafeCache@37b339fc tickStart(Lnet/minecraftforge/event/TickEvent;)V                 16: LOWEST                 17: ASM: ovh.corail.tombstone.proxy.ServerProxy@5a4a21ad onServerTick(Lnet/minecraftforge/event/TickEvent$ServerTickEvent;)V java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "net.minecraft.world.World.func_201670_d()" because "this.field_145850_b" is null         at xfacthd.framedblocks.common.tileentity.FramedTileEntity.checkSolidStateOnLoad(FramedTileEntity.java:539)         at java.base/java.util.ArrayList.forEach(ArrayList.java:1511)         at xfacthd.framedblocks.common.util.EventHandler.onServerTick(EventHandler.java:84)         at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.ASMEventHandler_485_EventHandler_onServerTick_ServerTickEvent.invoke(.dynamic)         at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:85)         at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:302)         at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:283)         at net.minecraftforge.fml.hooks.BasicEventHooks.onPreServerTick(BasicEventHooks.java:113)         at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:1001)         at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_240802_v_(MinecraftServer.java:818)         at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_240783_a_(MinecraftServer.java:269)         at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833) [16:55:36 ERROR]: Encountered an unexpected exception [16:55:36 FATAL]: Preparing crash report with UUID 62ce1105-b5dd-4f30-9af8-999e3f1f687f [16:55:37 ERROR]: This crash report has been saved to: /home/container/./crash-reports/crash-2022-09-29_16.55.36-server.txt
    • Been looking everywhere, just hope this helps someone. As of 1.19.2 the only way that doesn't cause problems would be to use push(). Unless someone is brighter than me lol.   @SubscribeEvent public static void onLivingJump(LivingEvent.LivingJumpEvent event){ float jumpMultiplier = 0.07F; if (event.getEntity() instanceof Player){ event.getEntity().push(0,jumpMultiplier,0); }  
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.