[1.6.2] Fire doesn't extinguish correctly

sep87x

Hey lads and gents,

I've released a mod yesterday which went pretty well on the Minecraft Forums and Planet Minecraft last night (see here). This mod is about extinguishing fire by blowing into your microphone. Anyway, today I recognized an annoying bug. When I try to extinguish the fire (simply setting block ID to 0), it kinda still exists and creates new fires around the fire which has been "extinguished" ... sometimes at very unusual places like 4 blocks away from the source.

I found the extinguishFire() method in the World.java and I tried it, but I found out that it does pretty much the same. It simply sets a new air block instead of the fire block, but I know that this doesn't really work out. Ridiculously, this case only appears when the fire is at the bottom of a block or on the side of a block. Not when the fire is on top of the block. Can anyone help me out? This starts to get really annoying. I'll provide you with code if needed, but I think I explained pretty much all you need :D

Greetings from Germany

~sep87x

/push

Does no one have an idea? I'm a bit in trouble now because the hype about this mod just started and I NEED to get rid of this bug. I have tried some more methods like posting the PlayerInteractEvent to the event bus, use world.setBlockToAir() (also used by the BlockFire class) but none of these worked.

I found some further information about this bug. When I try to replace the block with air, the fire still exists, but it is invisible, so players and mobs can still get caught on fire. I don't even need a piece of code to fix this, just tell me your suggestions.

~sep87x

The part of the code you used that turns the block from fire to 0 would be helpful

Either way though, I would've though extinguishFire() would work... but seeing the code would help to work out where it's gone wrong

also

that mod sounds REALLY awesome

I don't think I've ever seen a mod like that before

This is the code which extinguishes the fire. All commented lines are things that I tried and never worked.

if (sysTime - f.startTime >= 500 + 500 * d) {
//Block.fire.onBlockClicked(world, x, y, z, player);
//Block.fire.breakBlock(world, x, y, z, 0, 0);
//Block.fire.onBlockDestroyedByPlayer(world, x, y, z, 0);
//world.setBlockToAir(x, y, z);
//world.setBlock(x, y, z, 0);
//MinecraftForge.EVENT_BUS.post(new PlayerInteractEvent(player, Action.LEFT_CLICK_BLOCK, x, y, z, 1));

/**for (int i = 0; i <= 5; i++) {
	world.extinguishFire(player, x, y, z, i);
}**/
}

The variable f is an object called "FireState". It contains the coordinate of a fire and the start time of the system, when the fire was located. (x, y, z - Fire coordinates) The variable d calculates the distance in blocks from the player to the fire. (0 to 4)

I would suggest trying to get the layout of blocks around, then erasing / replacing them. I know this would not work at all, but that is all the heck I have. ( I left a comment on your PMC post btw, I go by many names xD )

I wish I could think of something, but

Have you tried looking into what water does when it comes into contact with fire? That would seem like another logical place to check. I guess you could also try placing a block of water that disappears again... Hey, you asked for suggestions xD

Also, I do believe that blowing on a fire makes it burn stronger... I would consider that if I were you! Still a great mod idea though...

I am Mew. The Legendary Psychic. I behave oddly and am always playing practical jokes.

I have also found that I really love making extremely long and extremely but sometimes not so descriptive variables. Sort of like what I just did there xD

I've looked into the code, but found the same code as I tried below. I think I found the source of the error. The change has been submitted to the client, but not for the server, so for the server, the fire still exists. That means I need to send a Packet55BlockDestroy to server, but it needs to come expected. I tried it out but it always came unexpected. Any suggestions?

PacketDispatcher.sendPacketToServer(new Packet55BlockDestroy(player.entityId, x, y, z, 15));

^ Code until now

I've looked into the code, but found the same code as I tried below. I think I found the source of the error. The change has been submitted to the client, but not for the server, so for the server, the fire still exists. That means I need to send a Packet55BlockDestroy to server, but it needs to come expected. I tried it out but it always came unexpected. Any suggestions?

PacketDispatcher.sendPacketToServer(new Packet55BlockDestroy(player.entityId, x, y, z, 15));

^ Code until now

That makes so much sense :/ Why didn't I think of that? *facepalms* of course it's client side, you are working with the clients microphone for crying out loud! xD So yes, that seems to be the case doesn't it. I am looking into it now. Expand on unexpected please? I am pushing the limits of my awakens right now.

I am Mew. The Legendary Psychic. I behave oddly and am always playing practical jokes.

I have also found that I really love making extremely long and extremely but sometimes not so descriptive variables. Sort of like what I just did there xD

That makes so much sense :/ Why didn't I think of that? *facepalms* of course it's client side, you are working with the clients microphone for crying out loud! xD So yes, that seems to be the case doesn't it. I am looking into it now. Expand on unexpected please? I am pushing the limits of my awakens right now.

Yeah, I thought of that while I was taking a nap :D Regarding the "unexpected": this screen pops up.

M8saKmS.png

Most likely the server found out that this might be something suspicious, like cheating, so I must find a way to tell the server that this is not a cheat.

€dit:

I found a more appropriate method, but it doesn't really do what I want. Nevertheless, it doesn't raise the "unexpected screen".

mc.thePlayer.sendQueue.handleBlockDestroy(new Packet55BlockDestroy(mc.thePlayer.entityId, x, y, z, i));

That to me seems like you have no channel set up... I am not sure if you need it but.. Well, may as well try xD

Yeaaaah, I have a channel set up and a packet handler, but the packet handler is pretty useless, because I don't want to recieve packets. I just want to send a packet ... or do I need to recieve this packet in some way? As I looked in the tutorial, it seemed pretty useless for my mod.

Well... I have no clue then xD Well, have fun. There is a bed with my name on it :S

I need some sleep... Ill sleep on it xD

I don't think I need to send a custom packet. I found some interesting methods in the sendQueue of the EntityClientPlayerMP (mc.thePlayer).

mc.thePlayer.sendQueue.addToSendQueue(new Packet55BlockDestroy(mc.thePlayer.entityId, x, y, z, 15));
mc.thePlayer.sendQueue.handleBlockDig(new Packet14BlockDig(2, x, y, z, 1));

They both don't work, or am I missing something?

Wish I knew :/

I would agree with GotoLink, but the fact of the matter is that you still have to tell the server that a block w

Actually, wouldn't the block break packet be sent from the server to the client? Because the WorldGen and block location stuff is all stored server side, the client just displays that information. That is probably why the first packet is not working. You are sending the packet from the client, back to the client again.

@Mew: I've been having the same issue with the packet handlers where if I try to send a custom packet from the client, it comes back to the client and not to the server... Any idea on why it's doing this and how to fix it? It's so very frustrating!

Are you sure it's not making it to the server? Its quite hard ( for me anyway ) to determine wether or not the packet has gone through...

Actually, the Packet14BlockDig worked in some way. You were able to see this "destroying progress" in the fire (you know, these cracks). Regarding the BlockBreakPacket, you were right. I think I'm thinking too difficult. I know I need to send the fitting packet to the server to make the server recognize that there's no fire anymore, but I won't be able to make this with a custom packet, or am I? I'm a bit confused right now.

No. No. and.... No.

You are wanting the SERVER to tell the CLIENT that the fire has disappeared, so you want to have the BlockBreakPacket executed on the server and have the results sent to the client. So yes, I think you may need your own packets because you have to let the server know that the microphone is being blown and how strong etc. Then, in a handler that is server side, do the checks to see if the microphone has been blown enough to put out the fire and send the packet. So I am thinking you will only need one packet, but I may be wrong.

@Mew: I've been having the same issue with the packet handlers where if I try to send a custom packet from the client, it comes back to the client and not to the server... Any idea on why it's doing this and how to fix it? It's so very frustrating!

Are you sure it's not making it to the server? Its quite hard ( for me anyway ) to determine wether or not the packet has gone through...

I'm also finding it quite difficult to do so :P

I've tried a few ways:

public class PacketHandler implements IPacketHandler {
@Override
public void onPacketData(INetworkManager manager, Packet250CustomPayload packet, Player player) {
	if (packet.channel.equals("MyPacket")) {
		this.handleMyPacket(packet);
	}
}

@SideOnly(Side.SERVER)
public void handleMyPacket(Packet250CustomPayload packet) {
	Side effectiveSide = FMLCommonHandler.instance().getEffectiveSide();
	Side side = FMLCommonHandler.instance().getSide();
	Boolean isClient = Minecraft.getMinecraft().theWorld.isRemote;
	// actual code here
}

Unless I comment out the

@SideOnly

annotation, the game crashes with a NoMethodFound error, indicating that the packet is being handled client-side.

side

and

isClient

get set to

Side.CLIENT

and

true

respectively, which would mean that the code is server-side, while

effectiveSide

is

Side.SERVER

, indicating that the code is being handled client-side. I'm most inclined to believe the SideOnly annotation and the value of

world.isRemote

, especially since the latter should have failed if it were running server side (well, the

Minecraft.getMinecraft()

part)

I like to make mods, just like you. Here's one worth checking out

Try using diesieben07's advanced packet handling tutorial. It works like a charm for me. After being explained what packets do, I now see so many errors that I have had in my mods before xD

Here is the tutorial http://www.minecraftforge.net/wiki/Advanced_Packet_Handling

Ok, just finished implementing their packet handler, but the exact same thing happens. See my GitHub repo for the code...

PS: I feel like I'm taking over OP's thread... I have my own I created recently. But then again, this _is_ relevant (at least, I _think_ OP and I are having the same problem here...). Should we discuss there or here? :P

Well... I have no idea. Could I see some of your code? Especially the code that is related to the sending of the packet, the packet, and the any data associated with the packet.

Relevant code: PacketHandler.java (code is pretty much copy-paste from the tutorial here), SDPacket.java (once again, no changes other than the name), OutgoingWormholePacket.java (the same as TestPacket but with different data), and finally BlockStargateController.java line 129 (sends the custom packet from the client side with some test data)

If it matters, I'm using 1.6.2 but I assumed that's what you assumed :)

Relevant code: PacketHandler.java (code is pretty much copy-paste from the tutorial here), SDPacket.java (once again, no changes other than the name), OutgoingWormholePacket.java (the same as TestPacket but with different data), and finally BlockStargateController.java line 129 (sends the custom packet from the client side with some test data)

If it matters, I'm using 1.6.2 but I assumed that's what you assumed :)

Why are you doing all that queue stuff? You just need to go OutgoingWormholePacket packet = new OutgoingWormholePacket(params); packet.makePacket(); and you should be good :/

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • it crashed again     What the console says : [00:02:03] [Server thread/INFO] [Easy NPC/]: [EntityManager] Server started! [00:02:03] [Server thread/INFO] [co.gi.al.ic.IceAndFire/]: {iceandfire:fire_dragon_roost=true, iceandfire:fire_lily=true, iceandfire:spawn_dragon_skeleton_fire=true, iceandfire:lightning_dragon_roost=true, iceandfire:spawn_dragon_skeleton_lightning=true, iceandfire:ice_dragon_roost=true, iceandfire:ice_dragon_cave=true, iceandfire:lightning_dragon_cave=true, iceandfire:cyclops_cave=true, iceandfire:spawn_wandering_cyclops=true, iceandfire:spawn_sea_serpent=true, iceandfire:frost_lily=true, iceandfire:hydra_cave=true, iceandfire:lightning_lily=true, iceandfireixie_village=true, iceandfire:myrmex_hive_jungle=true, iceandfire:myrmex_hive_desert=true, iceandfire:silver_ore=true, iceandfire:siren_island=true, iceandfire:spawn_dragon_skeleton_ice=true, iceandfire:spawn_stymphalian_bird=true, iceandfire:fire_dragon_cave=true, iceandfire:sapphire_ore=true, iceandfire:spawn_hippocampus=true, iceandfire:spawn_death_worm=true} [00:02:03] [Server thread/INFO] [co.gi.al.ic.IceAndFire/]: {TROLL_S=true, HIPPOGRYPH=true, AMPHITHERE=true, COCKATRICE=true, TROLL_M=true, DREAD_LICH=true, TROLL_F=true} [00:02:03] [Server thread/INFO] [ne.be.lo.WeaponRegistry/]: Encoded Weapon Attribute registry size (with package overhead): 41976 bytes (in 5 string chunks with the size of 10000) [00:02:03] [Server thread/INFO] [patchouli/]: Sending reload packet to clients [00:02:03] [Server thread/WARN] [voicechat/]: [voicechat] Running in offline mode - Voice chat encryption is not secure! [00:02:03] [VoiceChatServerThread/INFO] [voicechat/]: [voicechat] Using server-ip as bind address: 0.0.0.0 [00:02:03] [Server thread/WARN] [ModernFix/]: Dedicated server took 22.521 seconds to load [00:02:03] [VoiceChatServerThread/INFO] [voicechat/]: [voicechat] Voice chat server started at 0.0.0.0:25565 [00:02:03] [Server thread/WARN] [minecraft/SynchedEntityData]: defineId called for: class net.minecraft.world.entity.player.Player from class tschipp.carryon.common.carry.CarryOnDataManager [00:02:03] [Server thread/INFO] [ne.mi.co.AdvancementLoadFix/]: Using new advancement loading for net.minecraft.server.PlayerAdvancements@2941ffd5 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 0 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 1 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 2 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 3 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 4 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 5 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 6 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 7 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 8 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 9 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 10 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 11 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 12 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 13 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 14 [00:02:19] [Server thread/INFO] [ne.mi.co.AdvancementLoadFix/]: Using new advancement loading for net.minecraft.server.PlayerAdvancements@ebc7ef2 [00:02:19] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/PlayerList]: ZacAdos[/90.2.17.162:49242] logged in with entity id 1062 at (-1848.6727005281205, 221.0, -3054.2468255848935) [00:02:19] [Server thread/ERROR] [ModernFix/]: Skipping entity ID sync for com.talhanation.smallships.world.entity.ship.Ship: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/CameraType [00:02:19] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: - Gloop - ZacAdos joined the game [00:02:19] [Server thread/INFO] [xa.pa.OpenPartiesAndClaims/]: Updating all forceload tickets for cc56befd-d376-3526-a760-340713c478bd [00:02:19] [Server thread/INFO] [se.mi.te.da.DataManager/]: Sending data to client: ZacAdos [00:02:19] [Server thread/INFO] [voicechat/]: [voicechat] Received secret request of - Gloop - ZacAdos (17) [00:02:19] [Server thread/INFO] [voicechat/]: [voicechat] Sent secret to - Gloop - ZacAdos [00:02:21] [VoiceChatPacketProcessingThread/INFO] [voicechat/]: [voicechat] Successfully authenticated player cc56befd-d376-3526-a760-340713c478bd [00:02:22] [VoiceChatPacketProcessingThread/INFO] [voicechat/]: [voicechat] Successfully validated connection of player cc56befd-d376-3526-a760-340713c478bd [00:02:22] [VoiceChatPacketProcessingThread/INFO] [voicechat/]: [voicechat] Player - Gloop - ZacAdos (cc56befd-d376-3526-a760-340713c478bd) successfully connected to voice chat stop [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: Stopping the server [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [mo.pl.ar.ArmourersWorkshop/]: stop local service [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: Stopping server [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: Saving players [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/ServerGamePacketListenerImpl]: ZacAdos lost connection: Server closed [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: - Gloop - ZacAdos left the game [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [xa.pa.OpenPartiesAndClaims/]: Updating all forceload tickets for cc56befd-d376-3526-a760-340713c478bd [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: Saving worlds [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: Saving chunks for level 'ServerLevel[world]'/minecraft:overworld [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: Saving chunks for level 'ServerLevel[world]'/minecraft:the_end [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: Saving chunks for level 'ServerLevel[world]'/minecraft:the_nether [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: ThreadedAnvilChunkStorage (world): All chunks are saved [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: ThreadedAnvilChunkStorage (DIM1): All chunks are saved [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: ThreadedAnvilChunkStorage (DIM-1): All chunks are saved [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: ThreadedAnvilChunkStorage: All dimensions are saved [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [xa.pa.OpenPartiesAndClaims/]: Stopping IO worker... [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [xa.pa.OpenPartiesAndClaims/]: Stopped IO worker! [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [Calio/]: Removing Dynamic Registries for: net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer@7dc879e1 [MineStrator Daemon]: Checking server disk space usage, this could take a few seconds... [MineStrator Daemon]: Updating process configuration files... [MineStrator Daemon]: Ensuring file permissions are set correctly, this could take a few seconds... [MineStrator Daemon]: Pulling Docker container image, this could take a few minutes to complete... [MineStrator Daemon]: Finished pulling Docker container image container@pterodactyl~ java -version openjdk version "17.0.10" 2024-01-16 OpenJDK Runtime Environment Temurin-17.0.10+7 (build 17.0.10+7) OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM Temurin-17.0.10+7 (build 17.0.10+7, mixed mode, sharing) container@pterodactyl~ java -Xms128M -Xmx6302M -Dterminal.jline=false -Dterminal.ansi=true -Djline.terminal=jline.UnsupportedTerminal -p libraries/cpw/mods/bootstraplauncher/1.1.2/bootstraplauncher-1.1.2.jar:libraries/cpw/mods/securejarhandler/2.1.4/securejarhandler-2.1.4.jar:libraries/org/ow2/asm/asm-commons/9.5/asm-commons-9.5.jar:libraries/org/ow2/asm/asm-util/9.5/asm-util-9.5.jar:libraries/org/ow2/asm/asm-analysis/9.5/asm-analysis-9.5.jar:libraries/org/ow2/asm/asm-tree/9.5/asm-tree-9.5.jar:libraries/org/ow2/asm/asm/9.5/asm-9.5.jar:libraries/net/minecraftforge/JarJarFileSystems/0.3.16/JarJarFileSystems-0.3.16.jar --add-modules ALL-MODULE-PATH --add-opens java.base/java.util.jar=cpw.mods.securejarhandler --add-opens java.base/java.lang.invoke=cpw.mods.securejarhandler --add-exports java.base/sun.security.util=cpw.mods.securejarhandler --add-exports jdk.naming.dns/com.sun.jndi.dns=java.naming -Djava.net.preferIPv6Addresses=system -DignoreList=bootstraplauncher-1.1.2.jar,securejarhandler-2.1.4.jar,asm-commons-9.5.jar,asm-util-9.5.jar,asm-analysis-9.5.jar,asm-tree-9.5.jar,asm-9.5.jar,JarJarFileSystems-0.3.16.jar -DlibraryDirectory=libraries -DlegacyClassPath=libraries/cpw/mods/securejarhandler/2.1.4/securejarhandler-2.1.4.jar:libraries/org/ow2/asm/asm/9.5/asm-9.5.jar:libraries/org/ow2/asm/asm-commons/9.5/asm-commons-9.5.jar:libraries/org/ow2/asm/asm-tree/9.5/asm-tree-9.5.jar:libraries/org/ow2/asm/asm-util/9.5/asm-util-9.5.jar:libraries/org/ow2/asm/asm-analysis/9.5/asm-analysis-9.5.jar:libraries/net/minecraftforge/accesstransformers/8.0.4/accesstransformers-8.0.4.jar:libraries/org/antlr/antlr4-runtime/4.9.1/antlr4-runtime-4.9.1.jar:libraries/net/minecraftforge/eventbus/6.0.3/eventbus-6.0.3.jar:libraries/net/minecraftforge/forgespi/6.0.0/forgespi-6.0.0.jar:libraries/net/minecraftforge/coremods/5.0.1/coremods-5.0.1.jar:libraries/cpw/mods/modlauncher/10.0.8/modlauncher-10.0.8.jar:libraries/net/minecraftforge/unsafe/0.2.0/unsafe-0.2.0.jar:libraries/com/electronwill/night-config/core/3.6.4/core-3.6.4.jar:libraries/com/electronwill/night-config/toml/3.6.4/toml-3.6.4.jar:libraries/org/apache/maven/maven-artifact/3.8.5/maven-artifact-3.8.5.jar:libraries/net/jodah/typetools/0.8.3/typetools-0.8.3.jar:libraries/net/minecrell/terminalconsoleappender/1.2.0/terminalconsoleappender-1.2.0.jar:libraries/org/jline/jline-reader/3.12.1/jline-reader-3.12.1.jar:libraries/org/jline/jline-terminal/3.12.1/jline-terminal-3.12.1.jar:libraries/org/spongepowered/mixin/0.8.5/mixin-0.8.5.jar:libraries/org/openjdk/nashorn/nashorn-core/15.3/nashorn-core-15.3.jar:libraries/net/minecraftforge/JarJarSelector/0.3.16/JarJarSelector-0.3.16.jar:libraries/net/minecraftforge/JarJarMetadata/0.3.16/JarJarMetadata-0.3.16.jar:libraries/net/minecraftforge/fmlloader/1.19.2-43.3.0/fmlloader-1.19.2-43.3.0.jar:libraries/net/minecraft/server/1.19.2-20220805.130853/server-1.19.2-20220805.130853-extra.jar:libraries/com/github/oshi/oshi-core/5.8.5/oshi-core-5.8.5.jar:libraries/com/google/code/gson/gson/2.8.9/gson-2.8.9.jar:libraries/com/google/guava/failureaccess/1.0.1/failureaccess-1.0.1.jar:libraries/com/google/guava/guava/31.0.1-jre/guava-31.0.1-jre.jar:libraries/com/mojang/authlib/3.11.49/authlib-3.11.49.jar:libraries/com/mojang/brigadier/1.0.18/brigadier-1.0.18.jar:libraries/com/mojang/datafixerupper/5.0.28/datafixerupper-5.0.28.jar:libraries/com/mojang/javabridge/1.2.24/javabridge-1.2.24.jar:libraries/com/mojang/logging/1.0.0/logging-1.0.0.jar:libraries/commons-io/commons-io/2.11.0/commons-io-2.11.0.jar:libraries/io/netty/netty-buffer/4.1.77.Final/netty-buffer-4.1.77.Final.jar:libraries/io/netty/netty-codec/4.1.77.Final/netty-codec-4.1.77.Final.jar:libraries/io/netty/netty-common/4.1.77.Final/netty-common-4.1.77.Final.jar:libraries/io/netty/netty-handler/4.1.77.Final/netty-handler-4.1.77.Final.jar:libraries/io/netty/netty-resolver/4.1.77.Final/netty-resolver-4.1.77.Final.jar:libraries/io/netty/netty-transport/4.1.77.Final/netty-transport-4.1.77.Final.jar:libraries/io/netty/netty-transport-classes-epoll/4.1.77.Final/netty-transport-classes-epoll-4.1.77.Final.jar:libraries/io/netty/netty-transport-native-epoll/4.1.77.Final/netty-transport-native-epoll-4.1.77.Final-linux-x86_64.jar:libraries/io/netty/netty-transport-native-epoll/4.1.77.Final/netty-transport-native-epoll-4.1.77.Final-linux-aarch_64.jar:libraries/io/netty/netty-transport-native-unix-common/4.1.77.Final/netty-transport-native-unix-common-4.1.77.Final.jar:libraries/it/unimi/dsi/fastutil/8.5.6/fastutil-8.5.6.jar:libraries/net/java/dev/jna/jna/5.10.0/jna-5.10.0.jar:libraries/net/java/dev/jna/jna-platform/5.10.0/jna-platform-5.10.0.jar:libraries/net/sf/jopt-simple/jopt-simple/5.0.4/jopt-simple-5.0.4.jar:libraries/org/apache/commons/commons-lang3/3.12.0/commons-lang3-3.12.0.jar:libraries/org/apache/logging/log4j/log4j-api/2.17.0/log4j-api-2.17.0.jar:libraries/org/apache/logging/log4j/log4j-core/2.17.0/log4j-core-2.17.0.jar:libraries/org/apache/logging/log4j/log4j-slf4j18-impl/2.17.0/log4j-slf4j18-impl-2.17.0.jar:libraries/org/slf4j/slf4j-api/1.8.0-beta4/slf4j-api-1.8.0-beta4.jar cpw.mods.bootstraplauncher.BootstrapLauncher --launchTarget forgeserver --fml.forgeVersion 43.3.0 --fml.mcVersion 1.19.2 --fml.forgeGroup net.minecraftforge --fml.mcpVersion 20220805.130853 [00:02:42] [main/INFO] [cp.mo.mo.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher running: args [--launchTarget, forgeserver, --fml.forgeVersion, 43.3.0, --fml.mcVersion, 1.19.2, --fml.forgeGroup, net.minecraftforge, --fml.mcpVersion, 20220805.130853] [00:02:42] [main/INFO] [cp.mo.mo.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher 10.0.8+10.0.8+main.0ef7e830 starting: java version 17.0.10 by Eclipse Adoptium; OS Linux arch amd64 version 6.1.0-12-amd64 [00:02:43] [main/INFO] [mixin/]: SpongePowered MIXIN Subsystem Version=0.8.5 Source=union:/home/container/libraries/org/spongepowered/mixin/0.8.5/mixin-0.8.5.jar%2363!/ Service=ModLauncher Env=SERVER [00:02:43] [main/WARN] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file /home/container/libraries/net/minecraftforge/fmlcore/1.19.2-43.3.0/fmlcore-1.19.2-43.3.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [00:02:43] [main/WARN] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file /home/container/libraries/net/minecraftforge/javafmllanguage/1.19.2-43.3.0/javafmllanguage-1.19.2-43.3.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [00:02:43] [main/WARN] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file /home/container/libraries/net/minecraftforge/lowcodelanguage/1.19.2-43.3.0/lowcodelanguage-1.19.2-43.3.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [00:02:43] [main/WARN] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file /home/container/libraries/net/minecraftforge/mclanguage/1.19.2-43.3.0/mclanguage-1.19.2-43.3.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [00:02:44] [main/WARN] [ne.mi.ja.se.JarSelector/]: Attempted to select two dependency jars from JarJar which have the same identification: Mod File: and Mod File: . Using Mod File: [00:02:44] [main/WARN] [ne.mi.ja.se.JarSelector/]: Attempted to select a dependency jar for JarJar which was passed in as source: resourcefullib. Using Mod File: /home/container/mods/resourcefullib-forge-1.19.2-1.1.24.jar [00:02:44] [main/INFO] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.JarInJarDependencyLocator/]: Found 13 dependencies adding them to mods collection Latest log [29Mar2024 00:02:42.803] [main/INFO] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher running: args [--launchTarget, forgeserver, --fml.forgeVersion, 43.3.0, --fml.mcVersion, 1.19.2, --fml.forgeGroup, net.minecraftforge, --fml.mcpVersion, 20220805.130853] [29Mar2024 00:02:42.805] [main/INFO] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher 10.0.8+10.0.8+main.0ef7e830 starting: java version 17.0.10 by Eclipse Adoptium; OS Linux arch amd64 version 6.1.0-12-amd64 [29Mar2024 00:02:43.548] [main/INFO] [mixin/]: SpongePowered MIXIN Subsystem Version=0.8.5 Source=union:/home/container/libraries/org/spongepowered/mixin/0.8.5/mixin-0.8.5.jar%2363!/ Service=ModLauncher Env=SERVER [29Mar2024 00:02:43.876] [main/WARN] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file /home/container/libraries/net/minecraftforge/fmlcore/1.19.2-43.3.0/fmlcore-1.19.2-43.3.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [29Mar2024 00:02:43.877] [main/WARN] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file /home/container/libraries/net/minecraftforge/javafmllanguage/1.19.2-43.3.0/javafmllanguage-1.19.2-43.3.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [29Mar2024 00:02:43.877] [main/WARN] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file /home/container/libraries/net/minecraftforge/lowcodelanguage/1.19.2-43.3.0/lowcodelanguage-1.19.2-43.3.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [29Mar2024 00:02:43.878] [main/WARN] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file /home/container/libraries/net/minecraftforge/mclanguage/1.19.2-43.3.0/mclanguage-1.19.2-43.3.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [29Mar2024 00:02:44.033] [main/WARN] [net.minecraftforge.jarjar.selection.JarSelector/]: Attempted to select two dependency jars from JarJar which have the same identification: Mod File: and Mod File: . Using Mod File: [29Mar2024 00:02:44.034] [main/WARN] [net.minecraftforge.jarjar.selection.JarSelector/]: Attempted to select a dependency jar for JarJar which was passed in as source: resourcefullib. Using Mod File: /home/container/mods/resourcefullib-forge-1.19.2-1.1.24.jar [29Mar2024 00:02:44.034] [main/INFO] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator/]: Found 13 dependencies adding them to mods collection
    • I am unable to do that. Brigadier is a mojang library that parses commands.
    • Hi, i appreciate the answer. I would love to do that, but we have active players with all their belongings in SSN. Also this mod is really handy and they would be mad if we removed it. Are you really certain that SSN is causing this? It would require lots of work to test it and SSN was not really an issue before we removed Fast Suite. Can it be related somehow? I will provide you with log before removing FS. PasteBin: https://pastebin.com/Y5EpLpNe (crash before removing Fast Suite, which I suspected to be a problem from some crash before)
    • Backup the world and make a test without storagenetwork
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.