1.19.2 server crash while generating in game

Daltax

Hello. I would like to know why everytime I try to teleport to a new biome, or that I move faster than world generation, the server crashes. is there a mod in cause ? is there anything I can do to reduce the lag and at least allow me generate properly and not outrun the generation ?
Note : the crash report could be another time's crash, I'm not sure... use the latest.log and debug.log preferably 
https://gist.github.com/Daltaxy/6ccfb18cc277d5b76132c182fe3c3a99

thank you!

down 🙂

if you can't even be bothered to post the correct logs there is no way to help you.

Boilerplate:

If you don't post your logs/debug.log we can't help you. For curseforge you need to enable the forge debug.log in its minecraft settings. You should also post your crash report if you have one.

If there is no error in the log file and you don't have a crash report then post the launcher_log.txt from the minecraft folder. Again for curseforge this will be in your curseforge/minecraft/Install

Large files should be posted to a file sharing site like https://gist.github.com  You should also read the support forum sticky post.

30 minutes ago, warjort said:

down 🙂

if you can't even be bothered to post the correct logs there is no way to help you.

there is debug.log and latest.log. these have always been enough to help. I suggested that the crash report might have been from a different one, so focus on the other ones instead. no need to be so condescending. just ignore the crash report. and ,if you don't want to help, do not reply, ignore as well. everything is in there.

Nope. Your debug.log ends during the early bootstrap. It hasn't even loaded the mods let alone loaded the world in which you could crash during a teleport.

I will take your advice and ignore your posts in future since you clearly don't appreciate the help you are given for free.

I ignored this post before (like others probably did) because it was unanswerable and only responded when you "bumped" instead of considering why it might be the case nobody answered.

Boilerplate:

If you don't post your logs/debug.log we can't help you. For curseforge you need to enable the forge debug.log in its minecraft settings. You should also post your crash report if you have one.

If there is no error in the log file and you don't have a crash report then post the launcher_log.txt from the minecraft folder. Again for curseforge this will be in your curseforge/minecraft/Install

Large files should be posted to a file sharing site like https://gist.github.com  You should also read the support forum sticky post.

1 hour ago, warjort said:

Nope. Your debug.log ends during the early bootstrap. It hasn't even loaded the mods let alone loaded the world in which you could crash during a teleport.

I shared my server's debug.log. the date and hour coincided with the events. there is no way one would think something was wrong with the logs. it takes a second to say that the log is not indicating an issue without being condescending.

I will take your advice and ignore your posts in future since you clearly don't appreciate the help you are given for free.

Sure, no problem. I never said I didn't appreciate the help that was given for free. I always thanked people that helped me. your last message was condescending even if there was no reason to be.

I ignored this post before (like others probably did) because it was unanswerable and only responded when you "bumped" instead of considering why it might be the case nobody answered.

>like others probably did
On this forum, only Luis and you seem to help people with their issue, and that frequently. you are more active than him. many posts remain unanswered.
I bumped because it is better than recreating a new post like I had done before.

I understand that you meet hundreds of people asking for help every week. If you're not happy with what you're doing, simply stop, nobody is forcing you to continue. It's not my fault if building my own modpack brings its lot of issues. No need to act so weird though. 

22 minutes ago, Daltax said:

I understand that you meet hundreds of people asking for help every week. If you're not happy with what you're doing, simply stop, nobody is forcing you to continue. It's not my fault if building my own modpack brings its lot of issues. No need to act so weird though. 

On the contrary I like helping people.

What I dislike is lazy people that expect us to do all their work for them.

You clearly didn't look at the logs before dumping them on us and you even said in your original post that you weren't sure they were even the correct logs.

What are you going to do when you publish your modpack for others to use?

I hope you don't intend dumping all your users bug reports on us.

As I have said to others before, if you don't have the skills to build a modpack (which includes reading and understanding errors), use a prebuilt one by somebody who does.

Edited by warjort

Boilerplate:

17 minutes ago, warjort said:

On the contrary I like helping people.

What I dislike is lazy people that expect us to do all their work for them.

You clearly didn't look at the logs before dumping them on us and you even said in your original post that you weren't sure they were even the correct logs.

What are you going to do when you publish your modpack for others to use?

I hope you don't intend dumping all your users bug reports on us.

As I have said to others before, if you don't have the skills to build a modpack (which includes reading and understanding errors), use a prebuilt one by somebody who does.

I said the crash report perhaps wasn't correct. I included it to provide as much information as possible to make the exchange as quick as possible.
If I were lazy, I would have given up already.
As I said, I carefully looked at the logs in the folder, and looked at the latest ones, as the event had just happened. I also looked at the size of the files, as I guessed it would be heavier than most since the server did not crash at launch.
I'm not planning on publishing my modpack; I'm sorry if the term "modpack" is inappropriate, as I simply chose many mods to play with...
You are right for the last part. I'll remove most low download mods and won't bother this forum anymore.

Thanks, have a nice day

You are right for the last part. I'll remove most low download mods and won't bother this forum anymore.

That's your prerogative, or you could post your debug.log that actually contains the error with the teleport.

Instead of doing the obvious, you chose to argue.

Boilerplate: