Mixin causes crashes when loading with built jar

h3tR

Hi everyone,

My mod is in a finished state and I wanted to test it once more before publishing it using the actual minecraft launcher with forge.
Whenever I click play nothing happens. No error message, no instant ctd just nothing.

That is until I close the launcher and restart it which is when i get the default message:

An unexpected issue occured and the game has crashed. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Exit Code: 1

I couldn't figure anything out when I checked debug.log except that it had something to do with the mixins in my mod.

Which is a single mixin that enables adding a structure to jigsaw pools.

Here is the debug.log.

This never happened in the IntelliJ IDEA so I am only now seeing this.

If you need any code, feel free to ask.

Thank you for the help!

The debug.log is incomplete as it doesn't contain the error. You may need to look at the launcher output and copy it. Additionally, if a mixin error doesn't happen in dev but in prod, it most likely has to do with your jar not have a refmap. In any case, you should probably ask sponge where they have mixin support about this or ask in the #non-api-modding channel on the Forge discord. You'll probably receive better help there.