A fatal error has occurred, this connection is terminated. 1.7.10 modded

M8use

I made a huge forge 1.7.10 mod pack but whenever I try to create a singleplayer world I get the error saying "A fatal error has occurred, this connection is terminated." Does anyone know what the issue could be? 

Here is my fml-client-latest.log from when it crashes: https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/3rKSJSqnrX/

and here is the list of mods: https://imgur.com/a/AZifMbg

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • The version you are using is no longer supported on this forum. Please update to a modern version of Minecraft to receive support. Currently supported versions are 1.19.3 (Latest), 1.19.2, and 1.18.2 (LTS).
    • Technically, you can reuse the crafting recipe classes as long as you change the RecipeType since that's what determines whether the recipes can be used by a given system or not.
    • I mean...it's neither. You are trying to play a 1.19.2 mod on 1.19.3. It won't work. 1.19.2 does not equal 1.19.3.
    • Hi all, lately I've started developing mods that are server-side only, so I've already started working with packets, I thought it was a pretty simple thing (having already worked on it when developing plugins) (I know it's completely different at code level, but logical I think it's the same) but I ran into multiple problems, I'm developing a mod in 1.19.2 server side which for now has to send a simple message to individual clients by executing a command, like a sort of "hello world" debugging. I developed the command part and it works, but I really have no idea how to send a chatmessagepacket to the client, could someone help me? Test.java -- Command Class (Working) public class Test { public Test (CommandDispatcher<CommandSourceStack> dispatcher){ dispatcher.register(Commands.literal("test").executes((command) -> { return 0; })); } private int prova(CommandSourceStack source) throws CommandSyntaxException{ ServerPlayer player = source.getPlayer(); BlockPos pos = player.blockPosition(); //here must send a packet to the client return 1; } } PacketHandler.java public class PacketHandler { private static SimpleChannel INSTANCE; private static int packetId = 0; public static void register(){ SimpleChannel net = NetworkRegistry.ChannelBuilder .named(new ResourceLocation(Mceconomy.MODID, "main")) .networkProtocolVersion(() -> "1.0") .clientAcceptedVersions(s -> true) .serverAcceptedVersions(s -> true) .simpleChannel(); INSTANCE = net; net.messageBuilder(MessagePacket.class, id(), NetworkDirection.PLAY_TO_SERVER) .encoder(MessagePacket::toBytes) .decoder(MessagePacket::new) .consumerMainThread(MessagePacket::handle) .add(); } private static int id() { return packetId++; } public static <MSG> void sendToServer(MSG message) { INSTANCE.sendToServer(message); } public static <MSG> void sendToClient(MSG message, ServerPlayer player) { INSTANCE.send(PacketDistributor.PLAYER.with(() -> player), message); } } MessagePacket.java -- (StringTextComponent can't find it and I don't know why) public class MessagePacket { public MessagePacket() { } public MessagePacket(FriendlyByteBuf buf) { } public void toBytes(FriendlyByteBuf buf) { } public boolean handle(Supplier<NetworkEvent.Context> supplier) { NetworkEvent.Context context = supplier.get(); context.enqueueWork(() -> { //On the server ServerPlayer player = context.getSender(); ServerLevel world = player.getLevel(); player.sendSystemMessage(new StringTextComponent("Hello World!")); }); return true; } } Any ideas?
    • Alright, so for a second I thought I had a solution when I remembered the old position Entities use for lerping is public public final Vec3 getPosition(float p_20319_) { double d0 = Mth.lerp((double)p_20319_, this.xo, this.getX()); double d1 = Mth.lerp((double)p_20319_, this.yo, this.getY()); double d2 = Mth.lerp((double)p_20319_, this.zo, this.getZ()); return new Vec3(d0, d1, d2); } and while I was able to get the position on server, I found out the old position is identical to the current position (both on client and server), which means if I subtract it from the current position, I still get 0.0, what's up with that? I how can the game lerp motion if the two positions are the same?
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.